Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

ASUU To Join NLC In Its Strike, "Planning A Total And Suffocating Strike" - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU To Join NLC In Its Strike, "Planning A Total And Suffocating Strike" (15385 Views)

ASUU Join NLC In Nationwide Strike / ASUU May Join NLC Strike / NASU Has Called Off Its Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU To Join NLC In Its Strike, "Planning A Total And Suffocating Strike" by frankson1(m): 7:50am On Oct 02, 2023
Nats12:

Lexus

I use Lexus too and Highlander so tell that your person to go screen his car.
Re: ASUU To Join NLC In Its Strike, "Planning A Total And Suffocating Strike" by frankson1(m): 7:53am On Oct 02, 2023
nkemjacob2:
ASUU has no busy joining the strike.

They collided with INEC to rig election. So they're part of the Nigeria problem

They're a bunch of lazy, opportunists and corrupt individuals themselves.
Re: ASUU To Join NLC In Its Strike, "Planning A Total And Suffocating Strike" by Sharpsharp00123: 7:57am On Oct 02, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
What's so difficult for Tinubu to increase minimum wage to 100% and to reduce price of fuel gas foodstuffs and other commodities in the country?

This is what you get when idiots are in power
see mugu

So he will bring money from heaven to pay or u think fiscal policy will suddenly work like that?

I can bet u are a kid
Re: ASUU To Join NLC In Its Strike, "Planning A Total And Suffocating Strike" by Bfly: 8:00am On Oct 02, 2023
Labour is presently darned
Re: ASUU To Join NLC In Its Strike, "Planning A Total And Suffocating Strike" by Ishilove: 8:12am On Oct 02, 2023
Don't bother. NLC has sold out.
Re: ASUU To Join NLC In Its Strike, "Planning A Total And Suffocating Strike" by shoskid(m): 8:13am On Oct 02, 2023
GboyegaD:
I hope the government will take organized labor serious this time around (unfortunately, it seems labor isn't taking themselves serious). I wish we had voted rightly from the beginning.

The right person which we sensible Nigerians voted for in power already.
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: ASUU To Join NLC In Its Strike, "Planning A Total And Suffocating Strike" by Lumig: 8:15am On Oct 02, 2023
angry
ASUU the chief STRIKER grin
Re: ASUU To Join NLC In Its Strike, "Planning A Total And Suffocating Strike" by Lumig: 8:15am On Oct 02, 2023
angry
ASUU the Chief STRIKER grin.
Àwọn alaininkanse
Re: ASUU To Join NLC In Its Strike, "Planning A Total And Suffocating Strike" by Nats12(m): 8:16am On Oct 02, 2023
frankson1:

I use Lexus too and Highlander so tell that your person to go screen his car.

Bro! This person goes to work 7 times in a week and covers more than 70km everyday.
Re: ASUU To Join NLC In Its Strike, "Planning A Total And Suffocating Strike" by chi4ik4(m): 8:16am On Oct 02, 2023
This fuel subsidy is dealing with me, I fuel my car with 70k weekly and that's 240k monthly.

This is madness.
Re: ASUU To Join NLC In Its Strike, "Planning A Total And Suffocating Strike" by Mozino007(m): 8:27am On Oct 02, 2023
stewiepeter:
Fake news is now in the front page, what kind of stupid idiot is this person?
Today is Monday,go n find something doing with your miserable life!
Re: ASUU To Join NLC In Its Strike, "Planning A Total And Suffocating Strike" by famology(m): 8:30am On Oct 02, 2023
ASUU get out
Re: ASUU To Join NLC In Its Strike, "Planning A Total And Suffocating Strike" by stewiepeter: 8:31am On Oct 02, 2023
Oga check my profile, I have left Nigeria since. Am working in Norway. So continue barking cause of your frustration bastard
Mozino007:
Today is Monday,go n find something doing with your miserable life!
Re: ASUU To Join NLC In Its Strike, "Planning A Total And Suffocating Strike" by amerengues(m): 8:32am On Oct 02, 2023
stewiepeter:
Look at this mumu, what is fake information if you copied exactly what they wrote and paste exactly there. How daft are you that you can’t open the link to see their confirmed twitter account posted it.
Please either goto school and learn how to open a source to see how things work not just come here and type nonsense or at least don’t be using torch light phone, try buy better phone that you can use to open source. Stwepid basterd murafkukaw

This is a faceless forum. Won't bother engaging talks with you. I don't do that and won't get to the level of uttering unprinted words in order to show my disapproval.

However, at least, for once, know today that no President can call for strike without multiple meetings ranging from Executive meetings of branch and regional rep, then localization of congress meetings and back to NEC meeting before anything can be done. I just enlighten you. It is left to learn or unlearn the process.

That I will engage you people do here, no I won't. It's of no use!

Members are first informed before going to the public. By the way, we have many ASUU Twitter handles which are not even ASUU'. For the record, for decade, ASUU has no Twitter handle until recent move. You see all those handles with multiple followers do not belong to the union.

Please, kindly desist from quoting if you can't Intelligently discuss with recourse to foul languages. I can as well let this slide but since I find it misleading, it is better the public is better informed.

Again, that you see a post somewhere doesn't authenticate it's veracity.

Please, don't quote me. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: ASUU To Join NLC In Its Strike, "Planning A Total And Suffocating Strike" by Jaybuoy: 8:37am On Oct 02, 2023
Who moved this to front page??

This is fake news.
Re: ASUU To Join NLC In Its Strike, "Planning A Total And Suffocating Strike" by Jamestown123: 8:39am On Oct 02, 2023
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

TOTAL, COMPREHENSIVE AND SUFFOCATING STRIKE LOADING!

grin grin grin grin grin

I have noticed something with some of this Nairaland TInubu Supporter. They keep saying Tinubu is a man of strategy. They will always mention Lagos as a key reference.

Your Past History doesn't Guarantee your upcoming SUCCESS. It is just like gambling, you can be winning today and tomorrow you will lose all your bet.

Past Glory since how many years? Nigeria, sorry Lagos don change since Tinubu comot, cheesy grin things ain't like before and he thought to use the old man sense strategy to rule a whole Nigeria, Nigerians that vote Tinubu are jokers. grin grin grin grin grin
So why do you think Peter Obi past glory could guarantee him success?
Re: ASUU To Join NLC In Its Strike, "Planning A Total And Suffocating Strike" by stewiepeter: 8:44am On Oct 02, 2023
Are you so foolish that you can’t see that they have already had talks with their wards and are ready to go together with NLC? So what’s the long epistle for?
Some people just want to sound smart but end up sound so stupid and crazy.
I have quoted you, do your worst. I was on my own till you quoted me. Shege Banza, Dan iska
amerengues:

This is a faceless forum. Won't bother engaging talks with you. I don't do that and won't get to the level of uttering unprinted words in order to show my disapproval.

However, at least, for once, know today that no President can call for strike without multiple meetings ranging from Executive meetings of branch and regional rep, then localization of congress meetings and back to NEC meeting before anything can be done. I just enlighten you. It is left to learn or unlearn the process.

That I will engage you people do here, no I won't. It's of no use!

Members are first informed before going to the public. By the way, we have many ASUU Twitter handles which are not even ASUU'. For the record, for decade, ASUU has no Twitter handle until recent move. You see all those handles with multiple followers do not belong to the union.

Please, kindly desist from quoting if you can't Intelligently discuss with recourse to foul languages. I can as well let this slide but since I find it misleading, it is better the public is better informed.

Again, that you see a post somewhere doesn't authenticate it's veracity.

Please, don't quote me. Thanks.

Re: ASUU To Join NLC In Its Strike, "Planning A Total And Suffocating Strike" by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:50am On Oct 02, 2023
ASUU has no shame after they called off strike without being paid their eight months salary achieving nothing with the strike.
Re: ASUU To Join NLC In Its Strike, "Planning A Total And Suffocating Strike" by Mozino007(m): 8:56am On Oct 02, 2023
stewiepeter:
Oga check my profile, I have left Nigeria since. Am working in Norway. So continue barking cause of your frustration bastard
oh my brother! ,I’m also processing Norway visa ..can we relate?
Re: ASUU To Join NLC In Its Strike, "Planning A Total And Suffocating Strike" by amerengues(m): 8:58am On Oct 02, 2023
stewiepeter:
Are you so foolish that you can’t see that they have already had talks with their wards and are ready to go together with NLC? So what’s the long epistle for?
Some people just want to sound smart but end up sound so stupid and crazy.
I have quoted you, do your worst. I was on my own till you quoted me. Shege Banza, Dan iska

This is hilarious.

Bye! I was thinking you would read between the lines to know why I was vehement and so sure on no previous meetings amongst staff even at the local level in individual universities.

Lol.
Re: ASUU To Join NLC In Its Strike, "Planning A Total And Suffocating Strike" by Basher8583: 9:01am On Oct 02, 2023
Nats12:
I support this planned strike, I just hope NLC will not change their mind. 25k increments is not making sense, you increased fuel price by 216% and want to increase workers salary with just 83%. How do you expect them to meet up.

Increment to me is not the solution, instead I will ask the government to continue to pay 50% subsidy on PMS until they able to build more refineries.

I know someone that spends 50k every week to fuel his car, that's 200k a month

Really. Why are you complaining for him? Abi na you buy the car for him?

If he cannot afford the cost maybe he should sell the car and use the money for more fruitful venture.

Owning a car is not a status symbol.
Re: ASUU To Join NLC In Its Strike, "Planning A Total And Suffocating Strike" by stewiepeter: 9:02am On Oct 02, 2023
Eat sh*t and kaput, big fool
amerengues:

This is hilarious.

Bye! I was thinking you would read between the lines to know why I was vehement and so sure on no previous meetings amongst staff even at the local level in individual universities.

Lol.
Re: ASUU To Join NLC In Its Strike, "Planning A Total And Suffocating Strike" by Blazebond(m): 9:17am On Oct 02, 2023
Mumu man, strike is over,no more strike.
Re: ASUU To Join NLC In Its Strike, "Planning A Total And Suffocating Strike" by exynos(m): 9:41am On Oct 02, 2023
Fake news. What's wrong with the moderators?
Re: ASUU To Join NLC In Its Strike, "Planning A Total And Suffocating Strike" by Setaleonoz(m): 9:49am On Oct 02, 2023
Just return the fuel price to normal
That is the only thing we the citizens of the country benefit
Re: ASUU To Join NLC In Its Strike, "Planning A Total And Suffocating Strike" by alimiadedayo1: 9:52am On Oct 02, 2023
Dchampion65:

Can you hear yourself, untrain, and uncouth human being.
I understand your pain and frustration.
Beyond that, sit down, think deeply, evaluate with sincerity the actions of ASUU, are they not selfish in nature?
If they like let them go for a year strike but not using NLC as a ride.
which pain and frustration? you should be ashamed of yourself very useless human being people like you in Nigeria are the one behind the problem we are facing if they wants to annihilate evil leaders they should do that for evil followers.. Why you people love to pervert the truth to suit your mental disorder and sentiments
Re: ASUU To Join NLC In Its Strike, "Planning A Total And Suffocating Strike" by Mosba: 10:25am On Oct 02, 2023
NLC has no balls to go on strike
Re: ASUU To Join NLC In Its Strike, "Planning A Total And Suffocating Strike" by Dchampion65: 10:46am On Oct 02, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

which pain and frustration? you should be ashamed of yourself very useless human being people like you in Nigeria are the one behind the problem we are facing if they wants to annihilate evil leaders they should do that for evil followers.. Why you people love to pervert the truth to suit your mental disorder and sentiments

I will not reply to your insult and abusive language. It is a trademark of an those who are empty upstairs.

What is truth about ASUU constant strike.
What is the gain what is the achievement.
Can you bring out the list.
When you are using same method to fight and you are loosing, common sense, which you lack, should tell you to use another method to achieve.
Re: ASUU To Join NLC In Its Strike, "Planning A Total And Suffocating Strike" by GoodRocks: 10:54am On Oct 02, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
see mugu

So he will bring money from heaven to pay or u think fiscal policy will suddenly work like that?

I can bet u are a kid

I'm sure the money your politicans steals and loot comes from heaven too?
Re: ASUU To Join NLC In Its Strike, "Planning A Total And Suffocating Strike" by Jamestown123: 11:08am On Oct 02, 2023
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

TOTAL, COMPREHENSIVE AND SUFFOCATING STRIKE LOADING!

grin grin grin grin grin

I have noticed something with some of this Nairaland TInubu Supporter. They keep saying Tinubu is a man of strategy. They will always mention Lagos as a key reference.

Your Past History doesn't Guarantee your upcoming SUCCESS. It is just like gambling, you can be winning today and tomorrow you will lose all your bet.

Past Glory since how many years? Nigeria, sorry Lagos don change since Tinubu comot, cheesy grin things ain't like before and he thought to use the old man sense strategy to rule a whole Nigeria, Nigerians that vote Tinubu are jokers. grin grin grin grin grin

Your point drive to it. Cl*wn

Did I call Peter Obi? Sorry to say you Tinubu's Supporters are D#mb.
Re: ASUU To Join NLC In Its Strike, "Planning A Total And Suffocating Strike" by wisdomkid: 11:31am On Oct 02, 2023
2023 ASUU strike loading once more. What then can Nigerian students ask for? Especially students schooling in schools with slow academic calendars?
Re: ASUU To Join NLC In Its Strike, "Planning A Total And Suffocating Strike" by thunderbabs: 11:39am On Oct 02, 2023
Now wey Labour don dey plan to suspend the I definite strike, what would ASUU do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Strike: Why ASUU Should Accept FG’s Offer — Ngige / 2 Students Attempt Suicide In Ondo For Failing Exams / University Of Ibadan, OAU, Covenant Lead Nigeria's Total Research Output

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.