Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,337 members, 7,860,832 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:03 PM

That Dove Seller...part 3 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / That Dove Seller...part 3 (74 Views)

That Dove Seller....part 2 / That Dove Seller...part 1 / Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

That Dove Seller...part 3 by IAmHim1: 2:19am On Oct 02, 2023
THAT DOVE SELLER... PART 3

I get it...the spirit of God lives in us all but where two or three are gathered IN HIS NAME, he is also there -- BUT NOT AT THIS POINT

what do you think?

That God in his radiance and might will stoop so low that he'd start competing with the Spirit of money...THE SPIRIT OF MONEY HUMANS WITH THEIR FREEWILL willingly brought to HIS HOUSE?!!

after now, you'll sit back and ask yourself, "how did this completely escape me?"

at that point, you'll be in a group with each asking same

it's all because it was SO SIMPLY WRITTEN that you couldn't understand it yourself that you relied on a self acclaimed man in suit with a white airpod to explain it to you

Now here's another kicker: DO YOU REALLY THINK they'd tell you the truth not to buy or sell in the church -- a message Jesus himself -- the same Jesus you're praying to -- PHYSICALLY demonstrated by flogging the Dove seller out of the temple

if that ever happens, and there no buying or selling, how do you think they'd be able to afford that custom made suit and latest white airpod that blocks their empty head from common sense?

ask yourself this?

The first person having power over you IS GOD - if he doesn't permit something bad to happen to you, IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN TO YOU

Second is your parents, especially the one that carried you for months and brought you to this world

THIRD IS WHOSOEVER YOU GIVE CONTROL OVER YOU!

now as a grown-up, you allow a mortal man...not just any man...one that calls himself a man of God but disconnects from the teachings and examples set out by his son who was sent by him -- to dictate your life -- to the point you're scared -- my pastor this, my pastor that -- my daddy this, my daddy that...

if it was the little children falling for such, that's different...the guardian angels of the little children sees the face Of God live AND direct...the punishment of anyone leading them astray is heaping -- but you -- with your logic and common sense, grammars and certificate you behave like the greatest airhead

you BUY HOLY SAND, WATER FROM THE POOL OF BETHESIDA, ANOINTING OIL, CHURCH STICKERS, CHURCH APRONS -- ( I sight you lord chosen. murrafucka)...

in essence, you bought a miracle and you tell yourself " if only I have Faith, it'll work for me"

you bought something that was never supposed to be sold. you get if for free cus it's for free...the only free thing on earth... God's anointing

it's an anointing because it's free... what you BOUGHT WASN'T

it's a command God has given and even his son demonstrated it physically by flogging the Dove seller out of God's temple...

BOTH FATHER AND SON IN UNITY WITH ONE ANOTHER. Beautiful

it's a command from God. Do It!

the ordinary mortal army commander doesn't explain himself when he tells his subordinate what to do.

it's " DO THIS AND THAT"

PERIOD!

talkless of God - the one that the whole heaven is not even enough to contain him THAT he made the earth his footstool -- now giving you a command...

and look at you...child of God.
You're fumbling to obey

God bless you.
Take care

(1) (Reply)

GOD Of Order / Characteristics Of Evil Seeds / Your Prayers Can Change The Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.