Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,995 members, 7,821,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Your Prayers Can Change The Situation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Prayers Can Change The Situation (72 Views)

Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria / Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m / When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Prayers Can Change The Situation by Btruth: 5:29am On Oct 20, 2023
Your prayers can change the situation

Fri, 20 Oct 2023

‘Remember Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, your servants, to whom you swore by your own self …’ Exodus 32:13

If you’re not sure your prayers can change the situation you’re in right now, read the story of Moses interceding with God not to destroy the Israelites because of the golden calf and committing idolatry: ‘But Moses sought the favor of the LORD his God … Remember your servants Abraham, Isaac, and Israel—you swore to them by yourself and declared, 'I will make your offspring as numerous as the stars of the sky and will give your offspring all this land that I have promised, and they will inherit it forever.'" So the LORD relented concerning the disaster He had said He will bring on his people’ (Exodus 32:11, 13-14 CSB). Moses was on his face one minute and in God’s face the next. For the lives of his people, he was on his knees, pointing his finger, raising his hands, crying tears, tearing his cloak, and wrestling like Jacob at the brook. Notice how he prayed. He reminded God of His covenant promises. He stood on the Word! And if there is one thing that will get God’s attention and cause Him to respond to your needs, it’s standing on His Word. God’s word in the matter is always God’s will in the matter. ‘We are confident that he hears us whenever we ask for anything that pleases him. And since we know he hears us when we make our requests, we also know that he will give us what we ask for’ (1 John 5:14-15 NLT). You are similar to electric wire through which God’s power and presence can flow into any situation, and in prayer you flip the switch. So instead of complaining about the situation, begin to pray about it.

Arch Bishop Benson Idahosa🔥🔥🔥
His mother died while on crusade. He was in America when they sent a message that his mother is dead. He said "my mother can't die," because God did not tell me. The last time I checked in my spirit my mother was well. If God must take her, HE has to tell me. Put her on my bed when I return, I'll wake her.

They asked him, when are you coming back? he said, "10 days time". They told him, "she will smell". He insisted they should put her on his bed. "If she smells, its my room, put her there".

The first miracle for 10 days, the body did not smell. The color of the skin changed from black to ash, totally dead for 10 days. The Arch Bishop said, he's not coming back until he finishes his crusade. When he finished his crusade, he landed in Benin airport and he said, "take me home".

They took him home, when he entered his room, he said, "Mama I am back, stand up and give me water to drink". Mama said, "my son, welcome".

Today by the strength of this testimony, anything dead in your life is coming back to life in Jesus Name. AMEN!

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Recommend / Tithing / Open Heavens Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.