Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

I Am Not Behind Insecurity In Imo, Says Uzodimma - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Am Not Behind Insecurity In Imo, Says Uzodimma (9769 Views)

Video Shows How Okorocha Was Attacked By Uzodimma's Men / 2 Iceland Cultists Killed In Imo During Shootout In A Forest (Graphic Pics) / Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

I Am Not Behind Insecurity In Imo, Says Uzodimma by Morbeta11(m): 4:11am On Oct 02, 2023
I am not behind insecurity in Imo, says Uzodimma

The Governor of Imo State, Hope Uzodimma, has said that he is not responsible for the insecurity ravaging the state.

The governor who spoke at his home town in Ozuh Omuma, Oru East Local Government Area of the state during the dedication of St.Rose of Lima Catholic Church Parish Ozuh Omuma also added that his aides were not fuelling the state’s insecurity.

A statement issued by his spokesperson, Oguwike Nwachuku, quoted the governor as saying that he was a product of grace and the mercy of God.

The statement read in part, “Bishop of Catholic Diocese of Orlu, Most Rev Dr. Augustine Ukwuoma in his Homily said the Church dedication will help to foster peace and bring to an end the insecurity and bloodletting in the area and parts of the State.

“In his remarks at the end of the Service, an elated Governor Uzodimma thanked the dignitaries who came from different parts of the country and used the opportunity of the dedication to inform the congregation that neither himself nor his government is instrumental to the killings in Imo State.

“He described the insinuation as evil, devilish and an attempt to smear his image and blackmail his government.

“He reiterated that as a Governor he needs peace to serve the people well and urged those behind the insecurity in Imo State to have a rethink or be ready to face the wrath of God.

“The Governor said that despite all the accusations and blackmail against his person and his administration, God has proven to be with him, saying, “because power belongs to God.”

“He said as someone who has benefited from God’s grace, he owes God a lot of gratitude, noting that it is unthinkable for anyone to link him or his government to the cause of crises and violence in a State God made him Governor.

“He therefore admonished those responsible for the violence and carnage in Imo State to desist forthwith because they will at the end answer for their sins before God.”

https://punchng.com/i-am-not-behind-insecurity-in-imo-says-uzodimma/

Re: I Am Not Behind Insecurity In Imo, Says Uzodimma by TemplarLandry: 4:11am On Oct 02, 2023

Re: I Am Not Behind Insecurity In Imo, Says Uzodimma by Morbeta11(m): 4:12am On Oct 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Come oooo.....you no dey sleep?

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Not Behind Insecurity In Imo, Says Uzodimma by Beess(m): 5:48am On Oct 02, 2023
Bah
Re: I Am Not Behind Insecurity In Imo, Says Uzodimma by rintileri: 5:48am On Oct 02, 2023
Of course you are! Imo State is now like terrorist den because of injustice, did you win elections? with your long mouth like bleached chicken bumbum

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Not Behind Insecurity In Imo, Says Uzodimma by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:48am On Oct 02, 2023
Lolz.. explain tire
Any leader wey no Lead well is tantamount to TERRORIST leader
Lead us well.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Not Behind Insecurity In Imo, Says Uzodimma by marcusgessus: 5:49am On Oct 02, 2023
Okay. We've heard your own side of the story. Now let's hear theirs.

Re: I Am Not Behind Insecurity In Imo, Says Uzodimma by SmartPolician: 5:49am On Oct 02, 2023
A statement issued by his spokesperson, Oguwike Nwachuku, quoted the governor as saying that he was a product of grace and the mercy of God.

A product of grace that became his people's biggest disgrace.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Not Behind Insecurity In Imo, Says Uzodimma by nairalee(m): 5:49am On Oct 02, 2023
You are not behind, you are in front and in the middle

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Behind Insecurity In Imo, Says Uzodimma by chidi2003(m): 5:50am On Oct 02, 2023
We need peace in our communities!

Re: I Am Not Behind Insecurity In Imo, Says Uzodimma by wizelink(m): 5:51am On Oct 02, 2023
The insecurity in Imo State is multifaceted. No single person is responsible

Re: I Am Not Behind Insecurity In Imo, Says Uzodimma by nashito(m): 5:51am On Oct 02, 2023
Come oooo.....you no dey sleep?

All this APC paid agents, all over Nairaland perpetuating lies, God will definitely expose & disgrace dem all!

That’s how that Mannagrill idiot kept on supporting Buhari, has his life been any better?

24 Likes

Re: I Am Not Behind Insecurity In Imo, Says Uzodimma by magoo10(m): 5:51am On Oct 02, 2023
Yes you are not the one but the supreme court.

When supreme court made 3rd position candidate the governor of a state I wonder what they expected.

Re: I Am Not Behind Insecurity In Imo, Says Uzodimma by Johnjanrt: 5:53am On Oct 02, 2023

Who then?
The moment they start getting defensive, they've got something up their sleeves.

Re: I Am Not Behind Insecurity In Imo, Says Uzodimma by wittywriter: 5:53am On Oct 02, 2023
Clown...you are not ahead with solution(s) either and there isn't any excuse acceptable been the state Governor.

Wittyness.

Re: I Am Not Behind Insecurity In Imo, Says Uzodimma by NkanuSon: 5:54am On Oct 02, 2023
Lies,he knows everything happening in imo state

Re: I Am Not Behind Insecurity In Imo, Says Uzodimma by Klington: 5:55am On Oct 02, 2023
Re: I Am Not Behind Insecurity In Imo, Says Uzodimma by Dshocker(m): 5:55am On Oct 02, 2023
Why didn't he speak up since?.... Because election is around the corner and he is doing everything possible to look good in the eyes of the people.

Re: I Am Not Behind Insecurity In Imo, Says Uzodimma by ClassiX80: 5:55am On Oct 02, 2023
rintileri:
Of course you are! Imo State is now like terrorist den because of injustice, did you win elections? with your long mouth like bleached chicken bumbum
really
Re: I Am Not Behind Insecurity In Imo, Says Uzodimma by Xox1945(m): 5:56am On Oct 02, 2023
IMO state Governor is 💯% Behind insecurity in IMO state he uses ASARI Military

Re: I Am Not Behind Insecurity In Imo, Says Uzodimma by lokotamak(m): 5:56am On Oct 02, 2023
Baba supreme governor grin grin grin

Re: I Am Not Behind Insecurity In Imo, Says Uzodimma by Creamypie(m): 5:57am On Oct 02, 2023
IMO state hasn't had it good since the past 4 years. Killings right, left centre criminals used the opportunity that he's an illegal governor to display abd unleash terrorism

Re: I Am Not Behind Insecurity In Imo, Says Uzodimma by Atarakpa: 5:59am On Oct 02, 2023
Election is at back door. Some indirect confessions has start pouring in. Mr governor is truly you are not behind the insecurity in Imo, just go to orlu and buy roasted corn or plantain. Make we confirm something.

Re: I Am Not Behind Insecurity In Imo, Says Uzodimma by okoro: 6:01am On Oct 02, 2023
Ibos can blame anybody for their own foolishness
Here is the list

DSS
Asari
Buhari
Fulani
Tinubu
Yoruba
Anyim
Soludo
Uzodinmma
Some of them even blame Seun of nairaland too
Unfortunately they will never blame the chief terrorists Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa that are locking them up every Monday

Re: I Am Not Behind Insecurity In Imo, Says Uzodimma by athaboi(f): 6:01am On Oct 02, 2023
A thief
Re: I Am Not Behind Insecurity In Imo, Says Uzodimma by mejetov422: 6:03am On Oct 02, 2023
If you're not behind it then put your house in order
Re: I Am Not Behind Insecurity In Imo, Says Uzodimma by hisexcellency34: 6:04am On Oct 02, 2023
Simon Ekpa and MNK is behind it
Re: I Am Not Behind Insecurity In Imo, Says Uzodimma by Flame333: 6:04am On Oct 02, 2023
Mr 4000 European jobs creator...

What a disaster we found ourselves...

Re: I Am Not Behind Insecurity In Imo, Says Uzodimma by Nbote(m): 6:05am On Oct 02, 2023
No you are not, you are the face of insecurity in Imo state

Re: I Am Not Behind Insecurity In Imo, Says Uzodimma by simfrost90210: 6:08am On Oct 02, 2023
Who ask you?
Mr Guilty Conscience!
Re: I Am Not Behind Insecurity In Imo, Says Uzodimma by okoro: 6:10am On Oct 02, 2023
simfrost90210:
Who ask you?
Mr Guilty Conscience!
ipob terrorists asked him

Court Jails Man 14 Years For Importing Cocaine In Nigeria / NSCDC Apprehends 13 Suspects For Allegedly Abducting 18-Year-Old Girl In Kogi / Anthony Munachi Okeke Is A Scammer