Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,166 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

I Am Not Behind Insecurity In Imo, Says Uzodimma - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Am Not Behind Insecurity In Imo, Says Uzodimma (9777 Views)

Video Shows How Okorocha Was Attacked By Uzodimma's Men / 2 Iceland Cultists Killed In Imo During Shootout In A Forest (Graphic Pics) / Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Am Not Behind Insecurity In Imo, Says Uzodimma by Amah70: 9:22am On Oct 02, 2023
Morbeta11:

https://punchng.com/i-am-not-behind-insecurity-in-imo-says-uzodimma/

[b]ORLU IS BURNING, RELOCATE FROM ORLU. - Hope Uzodinma's unknown gunmen were shouting in their videos after each fire they set on government edifices in Orlu

Hope Uzodinma became governor and an opportunity emerged for him to revenge against people in Orlu urban LGA for carrying a mock coffin of his political mentor, late Senator Arthur Nzeribe, in 2006 when Nzeribe refused proposed creation of Njaba State with Orlu urban LGA as capital city. A few months after Uzodinma became governor of Imo state, he used his unknown gunmen to spark off a war against Police at a place near Orlu. The unknown gunmen later started to burn local government offices in Orlu and filmed the event as they screamed in the video: "Orlu is burning, relocate from Orlu." This is the beginning of insecurity that expanded to other parts of Imo and Anambra States.
When Arthur Nzeribe was laying in state for burial, Uzodinma said: [go in peace, your foot soldiers are carrying out your struggles].

Uzodinma government has deactivated or relocated nearly every government establishment, including local government services, High Court, JAMB offices INEC office in Orlu to Owerri. He even cancelled the urban roads reconstruction works started by Ihedioha government in Orlu.
Okwu ozo eme ozo is the best name for Hope Uzodinma.

Re: I Am Not Behind Insecurity In Imo, Says Uzodimma by LaSenior: 9:27am On Oct 02, 2023
This is election Time Abi

You have found your voice

When last did he visit his hometown

419 governor keep quiet
Re: I Am Not Behind Insecurity In Imo, Says Uzodimma by DrMuzungu(m): 10:37am On Oct 02, 2023
Chief No-Hoope Uzodinma is not behind it. He only tolerates it as long as he remains in power.
Re: I Am Not Behind Insecurity In Imo, Says Uzodimma by Myer(m): 11:30am On Oct 02, 2023
YouAreNobody:

Everything you listed here it utter bullshít. I'm sure you know this but agenda just agend

What then is the Truth sir?
Re: I Am Not Behind Insecurity In Imo, Says Uzodimma by Omodua(m): 11:56am On Oct 02, 2023
Morbeta11:
[b]
https://punchng.com/i-am-not-behind-insecurity-in-imo-says-uzodimma/
Shut up. You're behind insecurity in IMO.

Because you came through wrong trajectory and Supreme Court pronouncement, you want to consolidate your leadership by creating upheavals and insecurity.

But it's a matter of time. You will pay for your sins!
Re: I Am Not Behind Insecurity In Imo, Says Uzodimma by Omodua(m): 11:58am On Oct 02, 2023
Xox1945:
IMO state Governor is 💯% Behind insecurity in IMO state he uses ASARI Military
Spot on. You're right. Using Asari Dokubo military.
Re: I Am Not Behind Insecurity In Imo, Says Uzodimma by AskNgige2: 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2023
magoo10:
Yes you are not the one but the supreme court.

When supreme court made 3rd position candidate the governor of a state I wonder what they expected.

By now I know hope is thinking how to enter inec for the next rigging..

It's getting hard for him now..
Re: I Am Not Behind Insecurity In Imo, Says Uzodimma by simfrost90210: 6:28pm On Oct 02, 2023
Yes..... You're correct!😊

wizelink:

Being a scholar does make one an island of knowledge. As long as one lives, he learns every day.

Re: I Am Not Behind Insecurity In Imo, Says Uzodimma by worksmart(m): 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2023
He tacitly supports IPOB and ESN terrorism, it is no coincidence that majority of the terrorism is occuring in Imo state.

This became obvious to me when the IPOB cannibal camp was uncovered in December 2021, Uzodinma was quick to go there and deflect blame away from IPOB claiming instead that politicians were behind the IPOB cannibal camp.

You can notice that you can never see him condemn IPOB or ESN but would just refer to "criminals".

Soludo is the same, he also gives tacit support to IPOB , will not condemn IPOB directly forget about public postulations actions speak louder than words.

I will give N3,000 to anyone who can show a video clip where Uzodinma condemns IPOB/ESN by mentioning their name.

Top Five Richest Drug Lords In The History Of Mankind (PHOTOS) / Police Rescue 8 Of The 25 Kidnapped CAC Members / Man found dead in Concorde swimming pool