Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Stephanie Okereke Linus Turns 41 Today And Still Looks Young And Elegant. Age is - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke Linus Turns 41 Today And Still Looks Young And Elegant. Age is (3002 Views)

Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today / Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today / Stephanie Okereke Linus Debuts Low Cut Hairstyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Okereke Linus Turns 41 Today And Still Looks Young And Elegant. Age is by Merry100: 9:52am On Oct 02, 2023
Stephanie Okereke Linus turns 41 today and still looks young and elegant.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephanie_Okereke_Linus

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Turns 41 Today And Still Looks Young And Elegant. Age is by Merry100: 9:53am On Oct 02, 2023
Happy Birthday!

You are a true marvel. Your work ethic, production creativity, and ability to adapt to different roles is truly inspiring.

I am a big fan of your work. Over the years, I have watched your productions and found them quite remarkable.

Thank you for being a positive role model.

I wish you all the best on your special day. May you have many more happy, healthy, and successful years ahead.

6 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Turns 41 Today And Still Looks Young And Elegant. Age is by finallybusy: 12:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
My current partner is her age and looks worn out in comparison. Naija women, learn to take care of yourselves. Looking good is not for only celebrities. My partner can never walk away from an offering of big stout.

6 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Turns 41 Today And Still Looks Young And Elegant. Age is by ecolime(m): 1:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
finallybusy:
My current partner is her age and looks worn out in comparison. Naija women, learn to take care of yourselves. Looking good is not for only celebrities. My partner can never walk away from an offering of big stout.
Have you seen this actress in person? No let pictures and camera filters deceive you.

You know how many shots Stephanie took to get these picture-perfect ones?

Let your partner breathe abeg

11 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Turns 41 Today And Still Looks Young And Elegant. Age is by CJStarz: 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2023
finallybusy:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Turns 41 Today And Still Looks Young And Elegant. Age is by cassidy1996(m): 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2023
She's sexy, milf things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Turns 41 Today And Still Looks Young And Elegant. Age is by OKUCHI11(m): 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
na money...

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Turns 41 Today And Still Looks Young And Elegant. Age is by Merry100: 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
ecolime:

Have you seen this actress in person? No let pictures and camera filters deceive you.

You know how many shots Stephanie took to get these picture-perfect ones?

Let your partner breathe abeg

I had the privilege to see her physically more than once, and I was struck by her beauty, intelligence, and politeness. Seeing her at an event, I took advantage of the opportunity to take pictures with her. My photographer was taking too much time to set up his equipment, but to my surprise, she was very patient and understanding. Her body language did not show any signs of frustration or impatience. I have met a mere grassroot celebrity who is very cocky and arrogant, but despite Stephenie's fame and success, she is very humble.

To be honest, she is even more beautiful in real life. I remember discussing her appearance with my friends the first time I saw her, but she is not just one of those actresses who rely solely on their beauty or make a big deal of it. She has a great reputation for her work and is respected both in Nigeria and abroad. Just take a closer look at her filmography, and you will appreciate her even more. There are so many movie producers in Nigeria, but how many of them have produced meaningful movies that have been recognized internationally or had a significant impact on the Nigerian movie industry?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Turns 41 Today And Still Looks Young And Elegant. Age is by thrillionaire(m): 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
Stephanie gets more beautiful with age and exudes class. I love her.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Turns 41 Today And Still Looks Young And Elegant. Age is by WhisperedNoise: 7:21pm On Oct 02, 2023
Beautiful wman.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Turns 41 Today And Still Looks Young And Elegant. Age is by descarado: 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2023
She just disappeared from the public eyes.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Turns 41 Today And Still Looks Young And Elegant. Age is by Chasito(m): 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2023
She looks like Genevieve Nnaji
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Turns 41 Today And Still Looks Young And Elegant. Age is by gssdobi: 7:57pm On Oct 02, 2023
Merry100:

I had the privilege to see her physically more than once, and I was struck by her beauty, intelligence, and politeness. Seeing her at an event, I took advantage of the opportunity to take pictures with her. My photographer was taking too much time to set up his equipment, but to my surprise, she was very patient and understanding. Her body language did not show any signs of frustration or impatience. I have met a mere grassroot celebrity who is very cocky and arrogant, but despite Stephenie's fame and success, she is very humble.

To be honest, she is even more beautiful in real life. I remember discussing her appearance with my friends the first time I saw her, but she is not just one of those actresses who rely solely on their beauty or make a big deal of it. She has a great reputation for her work and is respected both in Nigeria and abroad. Just take a closer look at her filmography, and you will appreciate her even more. There are so many movie producers in Nigeria, but how many of them have produced meaningful movies that have been recognized internationally or had a significant impact on the Nigerian movie industry?

Oga, post that picture here , or we don't believe it
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Turns 41 Today And Still Looks Young And Elegant. Age is by Merry100: 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Turns 41 Today And Still Looks Young And Elegant. Age is by BALLOSKI: 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
I've always loved her. She's still on my list of favorite actresses. I think, for the first time, I had a celebrity crush and she's the one.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Turns 41 Today And Still Looks Young And Elegant. Age is by RoyalBlu(f): 5:48am On Oct 03, 2023
Happy birthday beautiful woman!!!

Keep glowing and queening.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Turns 41 Today And Still Looks Young And Elegant. Age is by DyingFetus: 8:02am On Oct 03, 2023
She looks young thanks to creams and AC
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Turns 41 Today And Still Looks Young And Elegant. Age is by Rokiat(f): 9:09am On Oct 03, 2023
finallybusy:
If she’s with you she will definitely look depressed and worn out.

Instead of speaking life into your woman you are here speaking down on her on a public forum.

I pity all these women that don’t know how to choose their partners, must be low self esteem lack of self worth or something.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Turns 41 Today And Still Looks Young And Elegant. Age is by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:10am On Oct 03, 2023
Merry100:
Stephanie Okereke Linus turns 41 today and still looks young and elegant.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephanie_Okereke_Linus
u sure she is 41, cos her Name sold her out already LINUS.
make atiku help us Find out, obidients go present for court. GO to COURT is the order
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Turns 41 Today And Still Looks Young And Elegant. Age is by Obierika(m): 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

u sure she is 41, cos her Name sold her out already LINUS.
make atiku help us Find out, obidients go present for court. GO to COURT is the order

The name is Linus not lienus grin

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From Encomium Magazine Black N White Party / BBA, Goldie Gets A Romantic Massage And Moans / Amazing Tonton Dike Pictured Preaching At The Market (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.