Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,668 members, 7,862,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

Can A Juju Kill A Christian? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Juju Kill A Christian? (350 Views)

Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri / The Man Whose Picture Was Tied In A Juju Bag Have Been Identified As A Pastor - / Photo Of The Enugu Mourners Who Confessed Killing Man With Juju At His Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Juju Kill A Christian? by Tobichima: 11:23am On Oct 02, 2023
In this scenario:

A guy stole something. He didn't admit to the people that he stole it. But he stand up from his sin, dust his body an return to the feet of God, confessing and forsaking his sin to GOD. Moreover he planned to make a secret restitution to the owner. The problem is that the owner want to swear to kill the guy and his family. The question is, will the swear work because he didnt make open confession? Also as he had repented to GOD, will God have mercy on him and void the swear on the base that he had make confession to GOD?

kobojunkie
dtruthspeaker
nlfpmod
Re: Can A Juju Kill A Christian? by TemplarLandry: 11:25am On Oct 02, 2023
Of course.
A Christian who doesn't have the fire of Holy Ghost.

Tobichima:
In this scenario:

A guy stole something. He didn't admit to the people that he stole it. But he stand up from his sin, dust his body an return to the feet of God, confessing and forsaking his sin to GOD. Moreover he planned to make a secret restitution to the owner. The problem is that the owner want to swear to kill the guy and his family. The question is, will the swear work because he didnt make open confession? Also as he had repented to GOD, will God have mercy on him and void the swear on the base that he had make confession to GOD?

kobojunkie
dtruthspeaker
nlfpmod
Re: Can A Juju Kill A Christian? by Tobichima: 11:29am On Oct 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Of course. A Christian who doesn't have the fire of Holy Ghost.
oh.. What of in the case above
Re: Can A Juju Kill A Christian? by Lance008(m): 11:36am On Oct 02, 2023
Tobichima:
In this scenario:

kobojunkie
dtruthspeaker
nlfpmod
Na u thief am ?
Re: Can A Juju Kill A Christian? by Tobichima: 11:44am On Oct 02, 2023
Lance008:
Na u thief am ?
yes
Re: Can A Juju Kill A Christian? by MightySparrow: 11:48am On Oct 02, 2023
....whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him.
Eccl.10.8

1 Like

Re: Can A Juju Kill A Christian? by Lance008(m): 11:51am On Oct 02, 2023
Tobichima:

yes
Juju no Dey kill
Ur mindset will kill u if u keep thinking u will die because say one human being swear for u
why can't he refund back to the owner
Abeg give the owner he property
Re: Can A Juju Kill A Christian? by Tobichima: 11:55am On Oct 02, 2023
MightySparrow:

....whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him. Eccl.10.8
suppose i repaired it on time?
Re: Can A Juju Kill A Christian? by Tobichima: 11:56am On Oct 02, 2023
Lance008:

Juju no Dey kill
Ur mindset will kill u if u keep thinking u will die because say one human being swear for u
why can't he refund back to the owner
Abeg give the owner he property
I said i'd make payment for it
Re: Can A Juju Kill A Christian? by Lance008(m): 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
Tobichima:

I said i'd make payment for it
Then why afraid
Re: Can A Juju Kill A Christian? by MightySparrow: 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2023
Tobichima:

suppose i repaired it on time?

That is exactly what God wants.

However, don't let the hedge be broken. After the healing of a sore, an ugly scar may remain.
Re: Can A Juju Kill A Christian? by Kobojunkie: 1:55pm On Oct 02, 2023
Tobichima:
■ In this scenario:
A guy stole something. He didn't admit to the people that he stole it. But he stand up from his sin, dust his body an return to the feet of God, confessing and forsaking his sin to GOD. Moreover he planned to make a secret restitution to the owner. The problem is that the owner want to swear to kill the guy and his family.
■ The question is, will the swear work because he didnt make open confession? Also as he had repented to GOD, will God have mercy on him and void the swear on the base that he had make confession to GOD
?
Unfortunately, a subscription to the religion of Christianity or any other religion for that matter has nothing to do with Jesus Christ or being born-again. Belonging to the Kingdom of God has nothing to do with mentioning the name of God so many times and being seen engaging in religious rituals(particularly by others). So, yes, if juju could kill, I don't know of any reason why those of the Christian religion would be immune to it. undecided

2. I don't know if juju is effective at killing anyone out there since it has yet to kill off all the politicians that many of the same juju Priests have supposedly laid their juju curses on. undecided

As for God's mercy, God pours out His mercy every day on even the wicked and the ungrateful--- atheists, witches, LGBTQs, serial killers, etc. ---- so, if God's mercy is what you are asking of, it happens to both those who believe God and those who do not belong to Him. undecided
Re: Can A Juju Kill A Christian? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2023
Tobichima:
In this scenario:

kobojunkie
dtruthspeaker
nlfpmod

When God gives His Judgment now we might be shocked for He Saw all that happened in that case and He knows the whole of thief's mind (mens rea) while I don't.

In Truth, I have seen and experienced that repentance means you would pay the price of your sins for The Law must be fulfilled (Mathew 5:26) That is why you see David carry the pain of his sins.

Same for Paul. If you re-examine his case, you would see that he got all that he did to the disciples e.g. being pursued, whipped, scorned., casted into prison and stoned to death!

The Law of God Rules absolutely!

(1) (Reply)

Another Jehovah's Witnesses's Delusion / Can Prayer Change God's Mind or plan? / Why Do Yoruba Muslims Drink Alcohol Heavily, Unlike Northern Muslims?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.