Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

The Man Whose Picture Was Tied In A Juju Bag Have Been Identified As A Pastor - - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Man Whose Picture Was Tied In A Juju Bag Have Been Identified As A Pastor - (948 Views)

Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) / Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man Whose Picture Was Tied In A Juju Bag Have Been Identified As A Pastor - by istina: 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
The Man Whose Picture Was Tied In A Juju Bag Have Been Identified As A Pastor - See Photos

Evil have taken more than half of the earth, we keep hearing people confessing daily of their atrocities that they have committed when been caught.

Fews days back A Facebook user identified as @Asuquo Asoquo Udoma published a post which he captioned that anyone who knows Nyome (the man on the passport photograph) should go tell him to thank the most high for he have been saved luckily.

According to the post published by Asuquo Asoquo Udoma on Facebook, he said they found a bag which is believed to be a cellophane bag containing some fetish material and the passport photograph of a man identified as Nyome.

According to him the bag was left behind in a Keke by an unidentified lady, the Keke driver was said to have dumped the bag on the road after he found it.

Asuquo Udoma who later found it was surprised with what he found inside, without been told he knew it was something evil which lead to him burning the items in other to reverse the purpose for the items if been used already.

If you would look closely you will find out that the items found in the bag includes, an image in human form, wire, thread, 2 rubber bottols containing liquid, a middle, red cloth, black cellophane and other fetish materials.

According to the post, this man is truely lucky but to some extent because if he is not inform on time and proper steps are not taking on time the lady who was said to have forgotten these items will go ahead to look for substitute to this items in other to archive her goal, people who travels down this evil road are mainly desperate to archive their purpose or aim.

The man whose passport photograph was found in the bag happens to be a pastor with the name Nyone Labatom. There's no doubt why the evil plan was averted, touch not my anointed the Bible says.

On second thought what would have made this lady take such drastic steps? According to suggestions made on the comment section of the post, some suggested she's despite for marriage and have decided to acquire one for her self through a fetish means why others said this most be a revenge on the man in the passport photograph. Please do well to say a piece of pray for the man of God on the passport photograph identified as Nyome I believe his not aware he was almost summod to the evil realm.

In this evil world I pray everywhere your passport photograph have been taken for evil let the fire of our lord Jesus visit that gathering and set them all ablaze in Jesus Name.

1 Share

Re: The Man Whose Picture Was Tied In A Juju Bag Have Been Identified As A Pastor - by spartan117(m): 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
No weapon formed against you shall prosper!

It doesn't matter if they tied your picture in a bag or took your picture to the sea, "if God be for you, who can be against you?"

3 Likes

Re: The Man Whose Picture Was Tied In A Juju Bag Have Been Identified As A Pastor - by Unanocook: 12:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

May God Bless you 0149110108 times as you celebrate with me, and may your enemies never have GUARANTY TRUST to your life, Amen.

Abeg send money to that account number, Hunger dey deal with me..
Re: The Man Whose Picture Was Tied In A Juju Bag Have Been Identified As A Pastor - by istina: 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
Lalasticlala come and see o
Re: The Man Whose Picture Was Tied In A Juju Bag Have Been Identified As A Pastor - by illicit(m): 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
what if he scammed her
Re: The Man Whose Picture Was Tied In A Juju Bag Have Been Identified As A Pastor - by DanseMacabre(m): 12:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
Daz mean na him fellow pastor competitor wey cry HIT for am. undecided
Re: The Man Whose Picture Was Tied In A Juju Bag Have Been Identified As A Pastor - by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
I smell Chicken play here, but i can't bear false witness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Whose Picture Was Tied In A Juju Bag Have Been Identified As A Pastor - by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
There nothing like Luck here!

It is a Deliberate and Concious Act of GOD..

It didn't just Happen!

Somebody Must Have Been on His Knee Knocking on the Doors of Heaven...

2 Likes

Re: The Man Whose Picture Was Tied In A Juju Bag Have Been Identified As A Pastor - by Ezennwa(m): 1:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
Hmm! Ife na eme kwa na obodo anyi

Things are really happening

The evil that men do, lives with them and after them

6 Likes

Re: The Man Whose Picture Was Tied In A Juju Bag Have Been Identified As A Pastor - by cassidy1996(m): 1:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
fake pastor

i smell arrangeeei....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Whose Picture Was Tied In A Juju Bag Have Been Identified As A Pastor - by lalanice(f): 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
What if it's his own bag, he was d one who did something for himself and then forgot the bag on his way? I'm just saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Man Whose Picture Was Tied In A Juju Bag Have Been Identified As A Pastor - by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
This one sef wan blow.

Market strategy grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Man Whose Picture Was Tied In A Juju Bag Have Been Identified As A Pastor - by kingxsamz(m): 2:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
See marketing strategy.
grin

1 Like

Re: The Man Whose Picture Was Tied In A Juju Bag Have Been Identified As A Pastor - by judedwriter(m): 2:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
Only Baba God can deliver....
Re: The Man Whose Picture Was Tied In A Juju Bag Have Been Identified As A Pastor - by FatherBona: 2:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
istina:
Lalasticlala come and see o
Did you see a snake there?
Y summoning lala?!?
Re: The Man Whose Picture Was Tied In A Juju Bag Have Been Identified As A Pastor - by istina: 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
cassidy1996:
fake pastor

i smell arrangeeei....

Me too I think something is fishy

2 Likes

Re: The Man Whose Picture Was Tied In A Juju Bag Have Been Identified As A Pastor - by istina: 3:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
illicit:
what if he scammed her

Scammed how?
Re: The Man Whose Picture Was Tied In A Juju Bag Have Been Identified As A Pastor - by istina: 3:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This one sef wan blow.

Market strategy grin grin

If it was indeed a strategy, it sure worked
Re: The Man Whose Picture Was Tied In A Juju Bag Have Been Identified As A Pastor - by illicit(m): 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
istina:

Scammed how?
maybe he duped her and she was just seeking revenge
Re: The Man Whose Picture Was Tied In A Juju Bag Have Been Identified As A Pastor - by istina: 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
FatherBona:

Did you see a snake there?
Y summoning lala?!?

You mean Lala doesn't have time for anything other than Monkey business?

(1) (Reply)

Why Many Are Angry - Bishop Oyedepo / My Proof That Time Is Illusion / Don't Fall For This: ("they Are Sick People", "They Are Mad", "They Use Juju")

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.