Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,839 members, 7,851,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:59 AM

IELTS Recent: What's The Current Cost Of The Exam? CBT Or Written? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IELTS Recent: What's The Current Cost Of The Exam? CBT Or Written? (202 Views)

Waec Gce 2024 Candidates (2nd Series) Can Choose Cbt Or Ppt / The Current State Of Toilets In UNICAL Hostels / NOUN Disowns Fake Exams Questions On Buhari. See the picture of the exam questio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IELTS Recent: What's The Current Cost Of The Exam? CBT Or Written? by Yashita: 11:35am On Oct 02, 2023
Hi prospectives,

What's the cost of IELTS now, October 2023?
Which is advisable to write CBT or Written?

How are you preparing for this exam?
Do you have materials to share?
What about speaking, how are you practising the speaking test?

I'm no longer eager for high scores. Just 7.0 - 7.5 is enough for me.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Solve This Please ��� / The Ultimate Guide To Pursuing An Online DBA Degree / Private Extra Class Teacher Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.