Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Judiciary Independence Caused Tinubu’s Defeat In US Court – Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judiciary Independence Caused Tinubu’s Defeat In US Court – Atiku (32937 Views)

Breaking: Tinubu Defeat Obi & Atiku To Win Tai Local Government In Rivers State / Like Ekiti, Can Tinubu Defeat Every Other Candidate? / We’re Going To Supreme Court – Atiku’s Lawyer Says In Reaction To Tribunal Rulin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judiciary Independence Caused Tinubu’s Defeat In US Court – Atiku by Rapht933: 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
iSense247:
Judiciary independence caused Tinubu’s defeat in US court – Atiku replies President’s lawyer, Ogala

https://dailypost.ng/2023/10/02/judiciary-independence-caused-tinubus-defeat-in-us-court-atiku-replies-presidents-lawyer-ogala/?utm_source=operamini&utm_medium=feednews&utm_campaign=operamini_feednews

Tinubu haters Remo has message for u o
'Post

See new posts

Conversation

Reno Omokri received a reply

Reno Omokri

@renoomokri

Subscribe

Before the court makes public the records, let me tell you for free that they will prove, without a shadow of a doubt, that Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the male currently holding the office of President of Nigeria, was admitted, attended, and graduated from Chicago State University. And if this does not happen, you can stop following me. But if it does happen, then many so-called journalists, as well as their TV stations, have a lot of explaining to do to Nigerians. Because if I, as a private citizen, can spend my money to go to Chicago State University to verify the truth physically, then they have no excuse, with all the billions of Naira they make, not to send a reporter there to verify the truth, but instead feed Nigerians lies, passed off as truth, because they wanted Peter Obi, who himself did not even render his degree certificate, to win the #NigerianElections2023. They must explain to the public and the Nigerian Broadcasting Commission why, three months to the election, they kept on broadcasting the lie that Chicago State University denied Tinubu in order to please the headless mob. There must be a day of reckoning'.
Re: Judiciary Independence Caused Tinubu’s Defeat In US Court – Atiku by ozo13(m): 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
Emperormartin:
Atiku getting justice in USA when he isn't even a citizen of that country is what needs to be studied in Nigeria society
Halliburton case comes to mind grin
Re: Judiciary Independence Caused Tinubu’s Defeat In US Court – Atiku by IfnobeGod20: 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
That's the gospel truth. If the judiciary is at the apron string of the executive, we will always experience the kind of miscarriage of justice we always witness in the country.
Re: Judiciary Independence Caused Tinubu’s Defeat In US Court – Atiku by Lovelife433(m): 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Atiku the dedperado wants to be Nigeria's President through the backdoor at all cost. His failure is inevitable. Just watch.

I dedicate “Fame” by DMX to our Aşiwaju.
Great jam!!
how do I managed to be stupid and foolish at the same time, is a case to be study. This is one of the millions goats dat vote for the drug lord ewu.
Re: Judiciary Independence Caused Tinubu’s Defeat In US Court – Atiku by DeTruthh: 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
iSense247:
Ask someone to read and interpret the thread for you in a language you under. But wait, What can make some people happy to have an internationally renowned hardened criminal as their president when it's not as if there's no alternative? My joy is Amoda's real identity will be revealed tomorrow latest.

All Tinubu supporters lack common sense. They lack comprehension and are allergic to the truth. All of them.
Re: Judiciary Independence Caused Tinubu’s Defeat In US Court – Atiku by Billygee2u: 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
Malroux:
There's nothing like justice in Nigeria courts. It is only for the highest bidder. Shame on them.
Re: Judiciary Independence Caused Tinubu’s Defeat In US Court – Atiku by Billygee2u: 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
Emperormartin:
Those PEPT judges ought to be stoned to death and their houses reduced to ashes...
No long talk
Re: Judiciary Independence Caused Tinubu’s Defeat In US Court – Atiku by Lovelife433(m): 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Atiku the dedperado wants to be Nigeria's President through the backdoor at all cost. His failure is inevitable. Just watch.

Great jam!!
how do u managed to be stupid and foolish at the same time, is a case to be study. This is one of the millions goats dat vote for the drug lord ewu.
Re: Judiciary Independence Caused Tinubu’s Defeat In US Court – Atiku by Landowner101(m): 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
Nigeria judiciary is ineffective, as once you are the highest bidder the judge your case using technicality
Re: Judiciary Independence Caused Tinubu’s Defeat In US Court – Atiku by Jeyun: 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Atiku and his ipob minions should rest
The judgment doesn’t change anything
All his minions will be disgraced woefully,
imagine saying the Nigerian judiciary is [b][independent/b]. Insinuating that our judiciary is collecting bribes to favour judgement. I hereby plead on the @DSSNG to question atiku and his spokesperson to reveal the names and identities of said judges as this statement is libelous against our esteemed judges
Failure to do so will result in us taking a civil actions suit against them

On a side note we are not scared about the judgement because our principal PBAT is not a man of mystery and is not shrouded in secret
And I’m sure the records are there to prove that
Thank you all
my friend keep quiet see as your mouth odour dey smell reach here. DSS ASS BSS And CSS kill u there
Re: Judiciary Independence Caused Tinubu’s Defeat In US Court – Atiku by walezy14(m): 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
Atiku just wasting his time. Even if he goes heaven, Tinubu is still the president.
Re: Judiciary Independence Caused Tinubu’s Defeat In US Court – Atiku by Didi2d(m): 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
blackgold2018:
he prefers that Chicago university alumni

Yes, he does!
But my concern is if truly the certificate is fake, he should have gone for another legit certificate
Re: Judiciary Independence Caused Tinubu’s Defeat In US Court – Atiku by Bimpe29: 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2023
Hmn
Emperormartin:
Atiku getting justice in USA when he isn't even a citizen of that country is what needs to be studied in Nigeria society
Re: Judiciary Independence Caused Tinubu’s Defeat In US Court – Atiku by Ladoja19: 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2023
Let dis man (Amoda)stop right here pls
These SHEGE is highest of all
Pls pls
Let him stepdown
Wahala yi don too much
Watin happen nah
Nah until man vomit blood
TemplarLandry:

Great jam!!
Re: Judiciary Independence Caused Tinubu’s Defeat In US Court – Atiku by FreedomfromtheT: 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Independency? Tinubu is the president of United State of America, Vice president or Speaker House of representatives in the US ? what a rubbish.
Well no man born out of woman or even evil spirit like Peter girigory Obi can unseat Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-chukwu of Igbo land
These Tinubu supporters are really comical.
Atiku who is disgracing Tinubu has suddenly become an Obi supporter as well as an Igbo man!

1 Like

Re: Judiciary Independence Caused Tinubu’s Defeat In US Court – Atiku by Greystone: 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
Emperormartin:

So many reasons why Nigerians are escaping Nigeria’s injustices and failures.

It’s so unfortunate.
Re: Judiciary Independence Caused Tinubu’s Defeat In US Court – Atiku by zzbrodah: 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
Emperormartin:
Those PEPT judges ought to be stoned to death and their houses reduced to ashes...
No long talk

I still wonder why they refused to show their faces
Re: Judiciary Independence Caused Tinubu’s Defeat In US Court – Atiku by TemmyT002(m): 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
See abuses. See smackdown

1 Like

Re: Judiciary Independence Caused Tinubu’s Defeat In US Court – Atiku by Angelfrost(m): 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
Penguin2:
Exactly!

There was no Ariwoola or Tsammani for them to procure.

I’m itching already for the cankerworm that will ooze out from Tinubu’s rotten record.

Don't hold your breath...! Tinubu will likely still come out on top.

All he needs to do is sign agreements with the American government which will in turn compel the school to cook the books (That's if there are really books to cook).

They know what is at stake, and it will be their best chance to hold Tinubu by the balls, and have serious control over a lot of things in Nigeria.

Let's just watch as the drama unfolds... Either way, I won't be surprised...! Nothing surprises me anymore. tongue

1 Like

Re: Judiciary Independence Caused Tinubu’s Defeat In US Court – Atiku by Quenncee: 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Great jam!!

Re: Judiciary Independence Caused Tinubu’s Defeat In US Court – Atiku by themanderon: 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Igbos claimed Buhari was dead and the one that returned to Nigeria is double, this is not the first you people thrive on propaganda to smear candidate that doesn't suit you.

You guys reason like primary school kids. Who is talking about Igbo's or peter obi here now abi o l'opolo lori ni? Why do you guys assume automatically that anyone against the drug lord/certificate forger is an Igbo person? There are Yoruba's and other tribes against the drug lord just like there are Igbo's and other tribes supporting him. Please be guided and face the topic.

3 Likes

Re: Judiciary Independence Caused Tinubu’s Defeat In US Court – Atiku by Emperormartin(m): 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
zzbrodah:

I still wonder why they refused to show their faces
Because they were reading Tinubu/APC script only and not dishing out justice
Re: Judiciary Independence Caused Tinubu’s Defeat In US Court – Atiku by Angelfrost(m): 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
These Tinubu supporters are really comical.
Atiku who is disgracing Tinubu has suddenly become an Obi supporter as well as an Igbo man!

Same observation... I honestly don't get why Tinubu's supporters fear Atiku so much.
Re: Judiciary Independence Caused Tinubu’s Defeat In US Court – Atiku by FreedomfromtheT: 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Igbos claimed Buhari was dead and the one that returned to Nigeria is double, this is not the first you people thrive on propaganda to smear candidate that doesn't suit you.
So Atiku Abubakar who is disgracing Tinubu is now an Igbo man.
Continue.
Re: Judiciary Independence Caused Tinubu’s Defeat In US Court – Atiku by Quenncee: 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2023
walezy14:
Atiku just wasting his time. Even if he goes heaven, Tinubu is still the president.

Re: Judiciary Independence Caused Tinubu’s Defeat In US Court – Atiku by boxypane(m): 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2023
The stench of underdevelopment in Nigeria was caused by this same lot. Atiku will embezzle, Obi too will embezzle. So what's the haste or excitement over a judgement about?
I wonder how we lost it...
Re: Judiciary Independence Caused Tinubu’s Defeat In US Court – Atiku by jrusky(m): 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2023
Wutinky:

Your tears is so juicy, please can you help me to fill my tank with your delicious tears? grin

Hahahahahaha kikikikiki oh my God pls I ask again and again why are you obidints these dumb?

Do you read the article at all? The judge only order the release of Tinubu certificate infact the judge hasn't even get it talkless passing judgement and you are already displaying your madness.

By the way are you even a pdp member? We pdp family from the South no send Atiku pls why not face your Obi shit and f e c k off our party matter. Yea I voted for Tinubu that is my own right of choice regardless which party he belong.

However, Atiku can not become Nigeria president neithed Obi we have told both of them severally so na you dey cry, still cry and will still cry taya because the man I voted for still the president and will your entire bittered generation for 8 good years.

Go back and read the shit article and cover your face in shame a f u c king Fulani man who could not ask for Buhari NEPA bill certificate in 2015 and 2019 simply they are both fulani now became certificate activist playing Ludo with your a s s hole brain.

1 Like

Re: Judiciary Independence Caused Tinubu’s Defeat In US Court – Atiku by Steinmann: 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2023
GOD BLESS ATIKU
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!
Re: Judiciary Independence Caused Tinubu’s Defeat In US Court – Atiku by FreedomfromtheT: 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Atiku and his ipob minions should rest
The judgment doesn’t change anything
All his minions will be disgraced woefully,
imagine saying the Nigerian judiciary is [b][independent/b]. Insinuating that our judiciary is collecting bribes to favour judgement. I hereby plead on the @DSSNG to question atiku and his spokesperson to reveal the names and identities of said judges as this statement is libelous against our esteemed judges
Failure to do so will result in us taking a civil actions suit against them

On a side note we are not scared about the judgement because our principal PBAT is not a man of mystery and is not shrouded in secret
And I’m sure the records are there to prove that
Thank you all
So the 6.7 million people who voted for Atiku are Igbos.
Continue.
Re: Judiciary Independence Caused Tinubu’s Defeat In US Court – Atiku by Raskimonojendor: 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2023
Wutinky:

His full name is ( Amoda Ogunlere Yekini ) from Iragbiji in the Boripe Local Government Area of Osun State. grin
Even you can't show us proof of these names grin
Re: Judiciary Independence Caused Tinubu’s Defeat In US Court – Atiku by Jeyun: 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2023
jrusky:
This Atiku is a very funny man with overly burnt face that look dark like chimpanzee anus.

Oga go to ICC or anywhere on earth even heaven or hell Tinubu will rule over you for 8 good years and nothing go shele.

Oya the banter over to those headless morons 1 2 go
if he is found wanting he will be butted out he knows that, the reason he has been running Piller to post all this while, if he refuse to leave he we gbagbos out and people like you will equally not be spear as well.
Re: Judiciary Independence Caused Tinubu’s Defeat In US Court – Atiku by Abemy(m): 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2023
American courts should be allowed to handle fall out from Nigerian supreme court judgments.

An enactment should be legislated to make this legal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Cancels Weekly FEC Meetings / Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out / Why We Cannot Sell Petrol At N145 Per Litre In South East – Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.