Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Tribunal Sacks Governor Sule, Declares PDP’s Ombugadu as Nasarawa State Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Sacks Governor Sule, Declares PDP’s Ombugadu as Nasarawa State Governor (1131 Views)

Nasarawa: Tribunal sacks Gov A A Sule (APC), declares PDP's Ombugadu as Gov / Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US / Court Sacks Governor Umahi As Ebonyi South APC Senatorial Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribunal Sacks Governor Sule, Declares PDP’s Ombugadu as Nasarawa State Governor by TruthsFM: 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
JUST IN: Tribunal Sacks Gov Sule, Declares PDP's Ombugadu Winner in Nasarawa State Governorship Election

The Nasarawa State Election Petition Tribunal has declared David Ombugadu of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) the winner of the Nasarawa State Governorship Election, effectively sacking the incumbent Governor, Abdullahi Sule of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

POLITICS NIGERIA reports that the Tribunal, led by Justice Ezekiel Ajayi, gave the ruling on Monday.

The Tribunal, earlier in the day, also dismissed a petition filed by the New Nigeria People’s Party (NNPP) challenging Governor Sule’s victory for lacking in merit.

More to follow…

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-tribunal-sacks-governor-sule-declares-pdps-ombugadu-as-nasarawa-state-governor/

Re: Tribunal Sacks Governor Sule, Declares PDP’s Ombugadu as Nasarawa State Governor by TruthsFM: 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
Congratulations to the Pdp governorship candidate, you really fight the battle well and you won . More winning in the Appeal and Supreme Court of justice . The governor elect, Governor David was heavily saved by Bvas machines. This same Bvas machines will save him in the Appeal Court of justice and Supreme Court of justice in some months to come. Congratulations to the governor elect, David Ombugadu in advance

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Governor Sule, Declares PDP’s Ombugadu as Nasarawa State Governor by TemplarLandry: 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
cool
Re: Tribunal Sacks Governor Sule, Declares PDP’s Ombugadu as Nasarawa State Governor by Kumieh: 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
I hope USA is learning from us
Re: Tribunal Sacks Governor Sule, Declares PDP’s Ombugadu as Nasarawa State Governor by Chinjo2: 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2023
The day I saw those Nassarawa women protesting Nacked after the APC candidate was declared winner, I knew that any Judge that plays with their mandate will have him or herself to blame.

4 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks Governor Sule, Declares PDP’s Ombugadu as Nasarawa State Governor by PrinceOfLagos: 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2023
Nice one

Congrats to the PDP man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Sacks Governor Sule, Declares PDP’s Ombugadu as Nasarawa State Governor by TruthsFM: 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2023
Chinjo2:
The day I saw those Nassarawa women protesting Nacked after the APC candidate was declared winner, I knew that any Judge that plays with their mandate will have him or herself to blame.
exactly oooo
Re: Tribunal Sacks Governor Sule, Declares PDP’s Ombugadu as Nasarawa State Governor by christejames(m): 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2023
It was obvious to the blind that PDP won...

A state that LP candidate that was popular had to step down and team up with PDP will easily be overrun by APC that performed poorly? undecided

The Judgement was obvious like that of Enugu State until the Tribunal in Enugu allowed Nigeria to happen to them.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Governor Sule, Declares PDP’s Ombugadu as Nasarawa State Governor by Guyman01: 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2023
The rigging in Nasarawa is a crime against humanity and the returning officer in that election is supposed to be prosecuted.
When it was obvious that Gov Sule has lost the used voting results written on paper from one local government to upturn the results by allotting 100% votes from virtually every polling units without resort to BVAS.
Looking at Nasarawa state results even though I admire Gov Sule as a person I think Prof Mahmud has no business in INEC till now

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks Governor Sule, Declares PDP’s Ombugadu as Nasarawa State Governor by Ogonimilitant(m): 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2023
Those justices are Heros
Re: Tribunal Sacks Governor Sule, Declares PDP’s Ombugadu as Nasarawa State Governor by happney65: 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2023
Shebi today is public holiday? Why is the judgement today?
Re: Tribunal Sacks Governor Sule, Declares PDP’s Ombugadu as Nasarawa State Governor by garfield1: 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2023
christejames:
It was obvious to the blind that PDP won...

A state that LP candidate that was popular had to step down and team up with PDP will easily be overrun by APC that performed poorly? undecided

The Judgement was obvious like that of Enugu State until the Tribunal in Enugu allowed Nigeria to happen to them.

How was it obvious that he won? Who told you that the lp candidate is strong
Re: Tribunal Sacks Governor Sule, Declares PDP’s Ombugadu as Nasarawa State Governor by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2023
Congratulations to Ombagudu. You were really the one with the people's mandate

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks Governor Sule, Declares PDP’s Ombugadu as Nasarawa State Governor by BoldBrainz(m): 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
You don't say!
Re: Tribunal Sacks Governor Sule, Declares PDP’s Ombugadu as Nasarawa State Governor by christejames(m): 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2023
garfield1:

You still reason with some sense of bais, so I can't help you.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks Governor Sule, Declares PDP’s Ombugadu as Nasarawa State Governor by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2023
garfield1:

LP won the Presidential election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Sacks Governor Sule, Declares PDP’s Ombugadu as Nasarawa State Governor by Urheadmaster(m): 2:48pm On Oct 02, 2023
Are you tired of dedicating old and current jam for our Nigeria politicians in the like of ex governor Sule the colostral loser tongue
TemplarLandry:
cool

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Governor Sule, Declares PDP’s Ombugadu as Nasarawa State Governor by garfield1: 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2023
christejames:

You still reason with some sense of bais, so I can't help you.

Are you aware the gov aligned with sdp
Re: Tribunal Sacks Governor Sule, Declares PDP’s Ombugadu as Nasarawa State Governor by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
Perfect step.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Governor Sule, Declares PDP’s Ombugadu as Nasarawa State Governor by garfield1: 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
BoldBrainz:
You don't say!

It was a split decision
Re: Tribunal Sacks Governor Sule, Declares PDP’s Ombugadu as Nasarawa State Governor by Xscape1993(m): 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2023
APC is an evil party....
Re: Tribunal Sacks Governor Sule, Declares PDP’s Ombugadu as Nasarawa State Governor by BoldBrainz(m): 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2023
garfield1:

It was a split decision

So I noticed. And Sule actually tried in his first term.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Governor Sule, Declares PDP’s Ombugadu as Nasarawa State Governor by tolufase: 2:52pm On Oct 02, 2023
I'm currently in Lafia. The jubilation here is too much. It seems the sitting Governor has failed them, hence the jubilation.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Governor Sule, Declares PDP’s Ombugadu as Nasarawa State Governor by Majlaw(m): 2:52pm On Oct 02, 2023
Let's not deceive ourselves... The case is still on...
Re: Tribunal Sacks Governor Sule, Declares PDP’s Ombugadu as Nasarawa State Governor by Jking20(m): 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2023
That's not the final bus stop.
But for the meantime, congratulations to him...
Re: Tribunal Sacks Governor Sule, Declares PDP’s Ombugadu as Nasarawa State Governor by garfield1: 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2023
BoldBrainz:

So I noticed. And Sule actually tried in his first term.

Exactly.he performed well unlike other govs like matawalle,dapo
Re: Tribunal Sacks Governor Sule, Declares PDP’s Ombugadu as Nasarawa State Governor by Mahone05: 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2023
How true is this?
Re: Tribunal Sacks Governor Sule, Declares PDP’s Ombugadu as Nasarawa State Governor by YourRealFather: 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
grin grin
Re: Tribunal Sacks Governor Sule, Declares PDP’s Ombugadu as Nasarawa State Governor by TruthsFM: 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
Stay safe, Stay healthy and peaceful in all your endeavors.

Thank you for all your prayers and support, God shall bless all.

Together we will build a better Nasarawa State.

Congratulations 🎉

Re: Tribunal Sacks Governor Sule, Declares PDP’s Ombugadu as Nasarawa State Governor by BoldBrainz(m): 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2023
garfield1:

Exactly.he performed well unlike other govs like matawalle,dapo

One begins to wonder why Nasarawa people didn't see fit to give him a second term. I mean, knowing how well he worked, why didn't he just trust the electorates to vote him back in? Why go the extent of rigging the elections?
Re: Tribunal Sacks Governor Sule, Declares PDP’s Ombugadu as Nasarawa State Governor by garfield1: 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
BoldBrainz:

One begins to wonder why Nasarawa people didn't see fit to give him a second term. I mean, knowing how well he worked, why didn't he just trust the electorates to vote him back in? Why go the extent of rigging the elections?

Who said he rigged or that pdp didn't rig? Everybody rigs.the election turned into a religious contest
Re: Tribunal Sacks Governor Sule, Declares PDP’s Ombugadu as Nasarawa State Governor by BoldBrainz(m): 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
garfield1:

Who said he rigged or that pdp didn't rig? Everybody rigs.the election turned into a religious contest

Well, even when the election results were announced, remember their women protested nude against INEC. Something about this whole Nasarawa scenario just feels off.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar’s Certificate Saga: More Posers For Dele Momodu -Ismail Ompidan / Nigerian Army Frees Soldiers Of ‘northern Extraction Facing Murder,others Remain / Oas Plane Crash:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.