Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

What Are The Limitations Of Flutter Over Kotlin, Swift And Object C - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Are The Limitations Of Flutter Over Kotlin, Swift And Object C (286 Views)

Contract Job For Swift And Java Developer - You Can Work From Anywhere / Java Programming Language Methods And Object Need Explanation / Kotlin For Android Developers By Antonio Leiva" Ebook(pdf). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Limitations Of Flutter Over Kotlin, Swift And Object C by Englishisamust: 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2023
We all know flutter is a cross platform framework for developing both iOS and androids. But some company prefer using kotlin and swift together, why is that?? I will love to know the reason from some bosses here?? I'm still a beginner in my programming career!! grin grin..

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Limitations Of Flutter Over Kotlin, Swift And Object C by Okporiaku: 9:01am On Oct 03, 2023
simple because apps perform better when built with native
its also easier to access device hardwares when using those languages unlike cross platform frameworks
Re: What Are The Limitations Of Flutter Over Kotlin, Swift And Object C by DyingFetus: 10:03am On Oct 03, 2023
Flutter is shii , no big tech company uses flutter
Re: What Are The Limitations Of Flutter Over Kotlin, Swift And Object C by Donpre(m): 10:24am On Oct 03, 2023
Englishisamust:
We all know flutter is a cross platform framework for developing both iOS and androids. But some company prefer using kotlin and swift together, why is that?? I will love to know the reason from some bosses here?? I'm still a beginner in my programming career!! grin grin..
1. They can afford to support different platforms natively. Cross platforms are usually used by companies in need of speed and can't afford multiple native devs for different platforms

2. Native features can be a hassle to use without native experience and sometimes plugins don't always work as you intend. So those who want to build low level applications with a lot of hardware(native) API calls then to stick to native application

Otherwise, cross-platforms frameworks like Flutter and React Native is the future cause its cheaper and faster
Re: What Are The Limitations Of Flutter Over Kotlin, Swift And Object C by KelvinRukky(m): 8:21pm On Oct 05, 2023
DyingFetus:
Flutter is shii , no big tech company uses flutter

Just simply search companies that use Flutter on Google and you'll be surprised. Don't rush to comment on stuffs without doing your research.

Go on LinkedIn and do a poll on top languages and framework used for Mobile app development.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Decompile EX4 File To Run Smoothly / Brand New Dell 5440 Core I5 13th Gen For Sale @ 900k / Sigma Pack 1 + Pack 2 + Pack 3 + Pack 4 Activation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.