Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,446 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Contract Job For Swift And Java Developer - You Can Work From Anywhere - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Contract Job For Swift And Java Developer - You Can Work From Anywhere (895 Views)

As A frontend Developer, You Need To Learn A CSS Preprocessor. / Urgently Required: Programmer With Strong HTML, CSS And JAVA Background / Urgent Help Needed On How To Save Fingerprint To Sql Using U Are U 4500 And Java (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Contract Job For Swift And Java Developer - You Can Work From Anywhere by felixzee101: 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2019
We are in need a developer to manage an already developed mobile app.

If you have experience with swift for iOS or Java for Andriod please call 0812 724 4042.

Thanks.
Re: Contract Job For Swift And Java Developer - You Can Work From Anywhere by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 10, 2019
java for android is my thing.
Re: Contract Job For Swift And Java Developer - You Can Work From Anywhere by larisoft: 1:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
Good day, dear. I have 6 years experience developing and deploying mobile applications using java, objective c, swift, and javascript (according to the demands of the project) Some of the projects i’ve worked on are:

Neftaxi User app (java, android studio)
Case Reminder (Java, Eclipse, Android Studio)
Simple Shopping List (Java, Android Studio)
Nigerian Unis GP Calculator (Java, Android Studio)
Unnville (C#, Xamarin)
015 Electronic Yearbook (Java, Android Studio)
Legal Authoirity (Java, Android Studio)
Neftaxi Driver App (Java, android studio)
A great many other apps unpublished.

My playstore publisher account is “larysoft”, under which you will find the apps i’ve published over the years.

Please do get back to me on larypetero@gmail.com, or 07030692244 if you feel my experience can bear positively on your project.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Ultimate & Short Guide To Stop Procrastinating / How To Make Websites And Ecommerce Sites Without Coding / My Future Is At Stake! Expert Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.