Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

London Court Orders Diezani To Wear Electronic Tag, Imposes Other Bail Condition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / London Court Orders Diezani To Wear Electronic Tag, Imposes Other Bail Condition (36157 Views)

‘$11bn Trial In London Court To Reveal Monumental Corruption In Nigeria / Court Reviews Omoyele Sowore's Bail Condition From N100 Million To N50 Million / Extradition: EFCC Submits Interpol, Other Documents On Diezani To AGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: London Court Orders Diezani To Wear Electronic Tag, Imposes Other Bail Condition by Risingblue008(m): 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2023
Fff
Re: London Court Orders Diezani To Wear Electronic Tag, Imposes Other Bail Condition by AllenSpencer: 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2023
Diezani and Abacha are going to same afterlife.
Re: London Court Orders Diezani To Wear Electronic Tag, Imposes Other Bail Condition by abiolatunji: 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2023
For sales contact DARMOF on 08053523256

Re: London Court Orders Diezani To Wear Electronic Tag, Imposes Other Bail Condition by Ubdavison: 6:18pm On Oct 02, 2023
Some poeple have inherent greed in their DNA. Without unnecessary corruption, she would have been still doing fine!

3 Likes

Re: London Court Orders Diezani To Wear Electronic Tag, Imposes Other Bail Condition by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2023
Okay
Re: London Court Orders Diezani To Wear Electronic Tag, Imposes Other Bail Condition by NewDea4: 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2023
Re: London Court Orders Diezani To Wear Electronic Tag, Imposes Other Bail Condition by wittywriter: 6:21pm On Oct 02, 2023
Oyindidi:
What of others wey do worse under the previous administration grin I no dey support her sha

PDPdestroyer:
“Leave our daughter alone” people, what sayeth thoust? grin

Wittyness.
Re: London Court Orders Diezani To Wear Electronic Tag, Imposes Other Bail Condition by Ikaeniyan0: 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2023
BarrElChapo:

Works ? When ?
sorry i made a mistake. She was once a minister of transportation not work.

1 Like

Re: London Court Orders Diezani To Wear Electronic Tag, Imposes Other Bail Condition by Ofunaofu: 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2023
Isokotolopia:
This woman is not gonna have peace, but they this issue ought to be same for all them past NNPC czars

And former Ministers of petroleum
Re: London Court Orders Diezani To Wear Electronic Tag, Imposes Other Bail Condition by donbrowser(m): 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2023
NewDea4:

cc
BAZ001
donbrowser

She's an international criminal. Let our people at home know the woman Baaz is shielding is an home and away convict
Re: London Court Orders Diezani To Wear Electronic Tag, Imposes Other Bail Condition by Kukutente23: 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I don't know. Make the research yourself.
Why were you dropping links when you know you have no idea of what's being discussed
Re: London Court Orders Diezani To Wear Electronic Tag, Imposes Other Bail Condition by Gentlevip: 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2023
What does amassing wealth do

Chaii.. you gather money wey no go benefit you. Money wey you know you must die and leave and must be forgotten.

Still the devilish unintelligent minds still want it.
What a curse!!!! Tufiakpa

1 Like

Re: London Court Orders Diezani To Wear Electronic Tag, Imposes Other Bail Condition by Bluntemperor: 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2023
dahmie2013:
A case of you can run, but you cannot hide.

Until UK and All the European Countries,refused to give Nigerian Politicians the space for their looted funds, they will still be going there to hide our Looted Money! eg using Education to wire Unsolicited Funds abroad,with Many Properties,in their Names! These Countries are enjoying our illegal Money and are therefore accomplices!
The same for Dubai and UAE -Emirates as a whole!
Why Should your Countries be accepting looted Funds,with Connivance of Your Banking Industry?
Many of the Nigerian Politicians and Celebrities are just using Dubai as a Cover up for Illegalities!
Nonsensical People Everywhere!

1 Like

Re: London Court Orders Diezani To Wear Electronic Tag, Imposes Other Bail Condition by Mosba: 6:28pm On Oct 02, 2023
"The judge also ordered her to always wear an electronic tag"?
I guess that's to track the crook

1 Like

Re: London Court Orders Diezani To Wear Electronic Tag, Imposes Other Bail Condition by simfrost90210: 6:29pm On Oct 02, 2023
Wow... I thought she was free sometime ago!
Re: London Court Orders Diezani To Wear Electronic Tag, Imposes Other Bail Condition by googi: 6:29pm On Oct 02, 2023
Look at how MONEY reduced a fine lady from a wealthy background with high confidence and a good job in the Oil sector, now without peace of mind.

There is dignity in having enough to take care of our family.

2 Likes

Re: London Court Orders Diezani To Wear Electronic Tag, Imposes Other Bail Condition by Ikaeniyan0: 6:29pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kukutente23:

Why were you dropping links when you know you have no idea of what's being discussed
Look at the comment I am replying to below

princeade86:
what of people that do not fled Nigeria? What is their outcome

I just showed him some names of politicians that have been prosecuted in Nigeria. Any other thing does not matter to me. If you want to know when they were prosecuted, that's your assignment, solve it!

1 Like

Re: London Court Orders Diezani To Wear Electronic Tag, Imposes Other Bail Condition by Segzy19: 6:29pm On Oct 02, 2023
Which one is the old news o?
Someone appeared in court today, and her next court appearance is on the 30th of October, you are here saying it's an old news....

Her cancer issue is not new but that has no bearing to her bribery case...

FreeStuffsNG:
It's actually an old news. As soon as her picture of health recovery went viral on social media, he case was brought alive again. Check my signature for free stuffs!

1 Like

Re: London Court Orders Diezani To Wear Electronic Tag, Imposes Other Bail Condition by finallybusy: 6:30pm On Oct 02, 2023
So far she isn’t repatriated, she no get wahala. She’s scared of coming back home.
Re: London Court Orders Diezani To Wear Electronic Tag, Imposes Other Bail Condition by siant: 6:30pm On Oct 02, 2023
Court imposes dusk to dawn curfew on Dieziani. She must stay indoors from 11 pm to 6 am and wearing tag in the day light.

I never heard this kind bail condition.
So she can't go to night club anymore
Re: London Court Orders Diezani To Wear Electronic Tag, Imposes Other Bail Condition by IvarTheBoneless: 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
Britian is anti-Biafuro. angry

They set up Supleem Leader, Kanu for capture.

Jailed Ekweremandu for organ harvesting.

Now arrested Diezani for having Maduekwe in her surname.

Allowed FFK to mercilessly slam-bang Bianca in his Cambridge hostel room. shocked

1 Like

Re: London Court Orders Diezani To Wear Electronic Tag, Imposes Other Bail Condition by KayB: 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
Diezani, Maina, Emefiele etc with billions of dollars loot with no visible investment in our dear country, Nigeria yet we expect a magic wand from a new government putting things into right perspectives despite all these decadence.
NO BE JUJU BE DAT??
Re: London Court Orders Diezani To Wear Electronic Tag, Imposes Other Bail Condition by BaddestQueen(f): 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
IvarTheBoneless:
Britian is anti-Biafuro. angry

They set up Supleem Leader, Kanu for capture.

Jailed Ekweremandu for organ harvesting.

Now arrested Diezani for having Maduekwe in her surname.

Allowed FFK to mercilessly slam-bang Bianca in his Cambridge hostel room. shocked
I'm watching you
Re: London Court Orders Diezani To Wear Electronic Tag, Imposes Other Bail Condition by Dittodat: 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
The IPOB terrorist cannibal retards would have called this " witch hunting " in Nigeria.
The judiciary is only good when it rules in their favor. Any other times, then democracy is in danger.
Re: London Court Orders Diezani To Wear Electronic Tag, Imposes Other Bail Condition by IvarTheBoneless: 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
angry
Re: London Court Orders Diezani To Wear Electronic Tag, Imposes Other Bail Condition by IvarTheBoneless: 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2023
BaddestQueen:
I'm watching you

I am just returning from a 5 year ban. Leave me alone. grin

You abused Tinubu for over a decade, now he will be your President almost another decade even after you opened 10000 monikers. shocked

Niggah, find something productive to do with your time. You don get grey hair for pubic area grin grin grin
Re: London Court Orders Diezani To Wear Electronic Tag, Imposes Other Bail Condition by fregeneh(m): 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
It's actually an old news. As soon as her picture of health recovery went viral on social media, he case was brought alive again. Check my signature for free stuffs!
not old newz sir.
Re: London Court Orders Diezani To Wear Electronic Tag, Imposes Other Bail Condition by Kukutente23: 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Look at the comment I am replying to below

I just showed him some names of politicians that have been prosecuted in Nigeria. Any other thing does not matter to me. If you want to know when they were prosecuted, that's your assignment, solve it!
Is prosecution an outcome?
You see that you don't know what you're saying
Re: London Court Orders Diezani To Wear Electronic Tag, Imposes Other Bail Condition by FashionCookie(f): 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2023
Good!
Re: London Court Orders Diezani To Wear Electronic Tag, Imposes Other Bail Condition by BaddestQueen(f): 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2023
IvarTheBoneless:

I am just returning from a 5 year ban. Leave me alone. grin

You abused Tinubu for over a decade, now he will be your President almost another decade even after you opened 10000 monikers. shocked

Niggah, find something productive to do with your time. You don get grey hair for pubic area grin grin grin
Hahahahaha 😂😂😂
Re: London Court Orders Diezani To Wear Electronic Tag, Imposes Other Bail Condition by Free2Fly: 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I remember the way these woman cried when she saw how bad the benin-ore expressway was, when she was the minsiter of work. At the end of the day, she didn't do any tangible thing on the road.

They don't want her to run away like she ran away from Nigeria.

Look at you! Why don't you defend her the same way you've been defending, Tinubu, her fellow hardened criminal

This is a manifestation of your deep-rooted tribalism.
Re: London Court Orders Diezani To Wear Electronic Tag, Imposes Other Bail Condition by FreeStuffsNG: 6:43pm On Oct 02, 2023
fregeneh:
not old newz sir.
You are right sir. I get your point. I meant it is a sure banker and just took awhile to reach this level of media coverage. Everyone was focused on the Nigerian leg of her case. I will edit my post to make myself clear. Thank you for the feedback. I appreciate you sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Shamsudeen Mohammed In Court, As He Is Sent Back To Prison / Philip Shekwo: Kidnapped Nasarawa APC Chairman Found Dead / El-Rufai Appoints 28-Year-Old Nur-Khalil As Director In Kaduna Investment Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.