Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,817,001 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

This Is The Time In Chicago Right Now, Tinubu Disgrace Soon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Time In Chicago Right Now, Tinubu Disgrace Soon (3211 Views)

Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential / CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim / 2023 Presidency : I Won’t Reveal My Manifesto For Nigerians Now – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Time In Chicago Right Now, Tinubu Disgrace Soon by PrinceOfLagos: 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2023
Nigerians and the rest of world wants to know if Tinubu is a Male, Female or both.

Nigerians and the international community are so waiting to know if Tinubu got his certificate from Oluwole or stole it through the help of one of his cartels in drug business .

Nigerians wanna know if Tinubu real names are Bola Tinubu or Amoda Sangodele

Why is the questionable certificate that Tinubu tendered carrying "F" instead of "Male"

Even me sef wey no be first class graduate dey flaunt my certificate at any given opportunity, Why is Tinubu spending millions of dollars to hide his?

Is Tinubu the latest Mmesoma the Jamb result forger?

Time will tell.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is The Time In Chicago Right Now, Tinubu Disgrace Soon by Raskimonojendor: 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Nigerians and the rest of world wants to know is a Male, female or both.

Nigerians and the international community are so waiting to know if Tinubu got his certificate from Oluwole or stole it through the help of one of his cartels in drug business .

Why is the questionable certificate that Tinubu [/b]tendered is carrying [b]"F" instead of "Male"

Even me sef wey no be first class graduate dey flaunt my certificate at any given opportunity, Why is Tinubu spending millions of dollars to hide his?

Till will tell.
A certificate does not carry Gender and CSU do not keep certificates as part of student's records.

Jamb denied Mmesoma but CSU has not denied Tinubu. Infact, CSU are standing by the man.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Is The Time In Chicago Right Now, Tinubu Disgrace Soon by vowiski(m): 5:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
cheesy
Re: This Is The Time In Chicago Right Now, Tinubu Disgrace Soon by Kriss216: 5:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

A certificate does not carry Gender and CSU do not keep certificates as part of student's records.
50kobo shame you no get undecided

29 Likes

Re: This Is The Time In Chicago Right Now, Tinubu Disgrace Soon by killsmith(f): 5:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
The yarubas keep making ground breaking achievements.
The first president to forge certificate.

Yaruba lagba grin

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is The Time In Chicago Right Now, Tinubu Disgrace Soon by Wahabfuture: 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
Every reasonable Nigerian please get ready with your popcorn, it's going to be a huge and wonderful day

6 Likes

Re: This Is The Time In Chicago Right Now, Tinubu Disgrace Soon by yarimo(m): 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Nigerians and the rest of world wants to know if a Male, female or both.

Why is the questionable certificate that Tinubu tendered is carrying "F" instead of "Male"

Till will tell.
instead of you to deactivate as you promise, here you are typing, creating senseless thread shamelessly

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is The Time In Chicago Right Now, Tinubu Disgrace Soon by Raskimonojendor: 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
yarimo:
instead of you to deactivate as you promise, here you are typing, creating senseless thread shamelessly
🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Time In Chicago Right Now, Tinubu Disgrace Soon by ElSudani: 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
Time for Obidients to go into depression.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is The Time In Chicago Right Now, Tinubu Disgrace Soon by Raskimonojendor: 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
ElSudani:
Time for Obidients to go into depression.
Again. They almost go into depression every 2 months grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is The Time In Chicago Right Now, Tinubu Disgrace Soon by PrinceOfLagos: 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
Today Na today walahi

I don buy champagne, I go make noise when the Tinubu disgrace starts hitting the radio and television stations

7 Likes

Re: This Is The Time In Chicago Right Now, Tinubu Disgrace Soon by PrinceOfLagos: 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
Thanks to our star girl judge

Nancy Maldonado for kicking Tinubu corrupt ass out of your court and warned him and his team never to return

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Time In Chicago Right Now, Tinubu Disgrace Soon by ElSudani: 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
Sales of SNIPER must be suspended immediately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Time In Chicago Right Now, Tinubu Disgrace Soon by Obi2saveNigeria: 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
Millions of Nigerians and indeed the global community are waiting to know if the criminal is also a transgender grin grin

I pity his tribesmen that are still supporting him due to primitive tribalism. They will go down with him.

PrinceOfLagos:
Nigerians and the rest of world wants to know if Tinubu is a Male, Female or both.

Why is the questionable certificate that Tinubu tendered carrying "F" instead of "Male"

Time will tell.

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Time In Chicago Right Now, Tinubu Disgrace Soon by ozo13(m): 6:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
Make we see this document nah.make we see who shame go catch or who go change goal post again 🥅

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Time In Chicago Right Now, Tinubu Disgrace Soon by yarimo(m): 6:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

🤣🤣🤣

7 Likes

Re: This Is The Time In Chicago Right Now, Tinubu Disgrace Soon by OmoFiditi: 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Thanks to our star girl judge

Nancy Maldonado for kicking Tinubu corrupt ass out of your court and warning him and his team never to return

God bless Judge Nancy Maldonado for standing upright.
No useless appeals. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Time In Chicago Right Now, Tinubu Disgrace Soon by Sophier(f): 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2023
Only shameless fools that believes Buhari was cloned can believe a man that has ran for office more than two times, a proven accountant that has worked with top companies didn't attend a university. Gullibility is a disease!!!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is The Time In Chicago Right Now, Tinubu Disgrace Soon by PrinceOfLagos: 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2023
Obi2saveNigeria:
Millions of Nigerians and indeed the global community are waiting to know if the criminal is also a transgender grin grin

I pity his tribesmen that are still supporting him due to primitive tribalism. They will go down with him.

Tinubu useless and foolish supporters don go dey attack Judge Nancy Maldonado for her social media page

The thing pain Dem 😂

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Time In Chicago Right Now, Tinubu Disgrace Soon by PrinceOfLagos: 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
Sophier:
Only shameless lot that believes Buhari was cloned can believe a man that has ran for office more than two times, a proven accountant that has worked with top companies didn't attend a university. Gullibility is a disease!!!
Stop switching accounts , use your male account to comment here

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Time In Chicago Right Now, Tinubu Disgrace Soon by killsmith(f): 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu useless and foolish supporters don go dey attack Judge Nancy Maldonado for her social media page

The thing pain Dem 😂
Drop screenshots

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Time In Chicago Right Now, Tinubu Disgrace Soon by PrinceOfLagos: 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
OmoFiditi:

God bless Judge Nancy Maldonado for standing upright.
No useless appeals. grin

Na that "No appeal" the judge take finish Tinubu 😂😂😂

Dem don mean Tinubu na . They've not forgiven him for pushing drugs in there country 😂

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Time In Chicago Right Now, Tinubu Disgrace Soon by DMerciful(m): 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2023
CSU will be forced to say the truth under oath. Thats the essence of the deposition. You think Atiku is playing?
Raskimonojendor:

Jamb denied Mmesoma but CSU has not denied Tinubu. Infact, CSU are standing by the man.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Time In Chicago Right Now, Tinubu Disgrace Soon by Donaldoni: 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2023
Pigs.......... wll grunt to death

Nothing is coming out tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Time In Chicago Right Now, Tinubu Disgrace Soon by PrinceOfLagos: 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
DMerciful:
CSU will be forced to say the truth under oath. Thats the essence of the deposition. You think Atiku is playing?
Don't mind that one that's still living under his mom's roof 🤣

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Time In Chicago Right Now, Tinubu Disgrace Soon by Ikaeniyan0: 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Time will tell.
After the documents are release and nothing tangible can be found, I hope you will eventually rest

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is The Time In Chicago Right Now, Tinubu Disgrace Soon by Newton2024: 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
Tinubu's academic records: I can't wait
Re: This Is The Time In Chicago Right Now, Tinubu Disgrace Soon by PrinceOfLagos: 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
Donaldoni:
Pigs.......... wll grunt to death

Nothing is coming out tongue
tell that to judge Nancy Maldonado 😂
Re: This Is The Time In Chicago Right Now, Tinubu Disgrace Soon by OmoFiditi: 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Na that "No appeal" the judge take finish Tinubu 😂😂😂

Okan tinubu oni ba le. No rest of mind for tinubu. grin

Let his lawyers keep sweating through their anus and running from one court to another, shopping for injunctions with stolen dollars.

Unlike Nigerian Judges with fat stomachs filled with corrupt money, US judges are not hungry, they OWN the dollar.. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Time In Chicago Right Now, Tinubu Disgrace Soon by Obi2saveNigeria: 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

The thing pain Dem 😂

Hahahaha, foolish and shameless people. We the sane Nigerians must go their expose them too otherwise the global community will think all Nigerians are stupid like them.

Do you have the link please?

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Time In Chicago Right Now, Tinubu Disgrace Soon by Ikaeniyan0: 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2023
DMerciful:
CSU have been saying the truth under oath. And they have never deny tinubu attended and graduated from their school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Time In Chicago Right Now, Tinubu Disgrace Soon by PrinceOfLagos: 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Okan tinubu oni ba le. No rest of mind for tinubu.
Let his lawyers keep sweating through their anus and running from one court to another, shopping for injunctions with stolen dollars. US judges are not hungry, they OWN the dollar.. grin
Walahi , babanla werey ni baba'yen

He's just too greedy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aregbesola Is Islamising Osun- CAN / Fleeing Nigerian Army Ran Out Of Ammunition / Buhari Why?! See What Buhari Did To Me! (+PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.