Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,040 members, 7,845,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Man Is The Most Ingreat Of All God Creature - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Man Is The Most Ingreat Of All God Creature (697 Views)

Can You Guess Which Part Of Nigeia This Man Is From? [PHOTO] / An Average Igbo Man Is Rugged, Tough, Heartless, Wicked And Sad.. / Black Man Is Forced To Be Classified As White In The United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Is The Most Ingreat Of All God Creature by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 20, 2011
Man is the most ingreat of all what Almighty God has created,
If Man has the oppurtunity to protest against God over his|her lordship over we human being for over uncountable billions of years, we would have done that,
Can someone tell me for Goodness sake why this stew_peed libyan killed their messiah after all he has done for them,
Ahhhhh i pity the people, Do they feel secure or have the freedom after the exit of gadaf, This people has given roooom to Demo_crazy which i believe it will not favour them. If Nigeria can have atleast 2 out of what gadafi has done for them , i willl be very happy, They will never know what they loose now not until when America show them other side of the world. I wept for this people cox they lack knowledge. Lond time rule does not matter, So far he is not maltreating his citizen.
Ah na war o.
Well Ayatul Ikhlas for Ghadaffi if only he worship no other God except Allah.
Re: Man Is The Most Ingreat Of All God Creature by Ybutterfly: 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Ok oooooo^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^LOL^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^GOOO TO SLEEEP^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

(1) (Reply)

Are North African Countries More Developed Than Sub Saharan Countries / Culture Bonuses / Racial Dilemma In [yoruba] African History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.