Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Peter Obi Will Become President Of Nigeria, Says Prophet Isaiah Wealth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Will Become President Of Nigeria, Says Prophet Isaiah Wealth (830 Views)

Kaduna Is Now In A Situation Described In Isaiah 49:26 - Shehu Sani / Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) / Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Will Become President Of Nigeria, Says Prophet Isaiah Wealth by floret23(f): 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
Prophet Wealth during one of his recent church service, said if Obi, the Labour Party candidate, presents “proper evidence” at the Supreme Court, he will be declared the actual winner of the 2023 presidential poll.

'Obi will win break trend and win'

The cleric, who is the lead preacher at Isaiah Wealth Ministries, also stated that President Bola Tinubu came third in the election while Atiku Abubakar and Obi came second and first respectively.

His words:

“I saw it clearly, as I was praying in the spirit, He (God) said, ‘say to Peter Obi, I have set before you an open door which no man can shut'. It stands till now. It is not going to change.

“The Lord said the door is open, walk through it. There must be no loss of courage. You fight the battle with courage.”

He continued:

“I went to ask The Lord, will this man ever be president? He said “Yes”. It is written: This is the ruler of thy people.

“The Lord said, if they go to court with proper evidence, they’ll win this case.
“Don’t say it has never happened in a presidential election. This can be the first.
“I don’t guess; I have seen it, it is clear.
“The result you see, first, second, third is actually third, second, first; it was reversed.
“I saw people celebrating on the streets. It will happen finally.”

Iginla reveals person who can remove Tinubu
In a piece of related news, Legit.ng reported that the founder of the Champions Royal Assembly Ministry, Prophet Joshua Iginla, declared that “the only person that can remove President Tinubu is God.”

While addressing his church members recently, Joshua advised Obi and Atiku to “come together”.
https://www.legit.ng/politics/1556653-pastor-isaiah-wealth-releases-prophecy-peter-obi-president-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Become President Of Nigeria, Says Prophet Isaiah Wealth by Taylor92: 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Become President Of Nigeria, Says Prophet Isaiah Wealth by jahsharon: 7:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
So they have not stopped forecasting. Idiots and nincompoops on the pulpit. However these Yahoo boys on the pulpit are not as stupid as the people listening to them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Become President Of Nigeria, Says Prophet Isaiah Wealth by TemplarLandry: 7:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Become President Of Nigeria, Says Prophet Isaiah Wealth by michlins(m): 7:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
Prophecy with caveat emptor.

"Bring proper evidence"

Is this not a joke of prophecy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Become President Of Nigeria, Says Prophet Isaiah Wealth by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
pastorpreneur doing their normal con artist job. Obi no dey give shishi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Become President Of Nigeria, Says Prophet Isaiah Wealth by Okoroawusa: 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
Which one be proper evidence again? So the ones they presented at the tribunal were not proper evidence? Abi na for supreme court Peter Obi wan go present the proper evidence?

I no come understand o!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Become President Of Nigeria, Says Prophet Isaiah Wealth by henidord3: 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2023
This wan wants to cash out again 🤪😁😁😜🤏
Re: Peter Obi Will Become President Of Nigeria, Says Prophet Isaiah Wealth by pachigo001(m): 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
Is like you want urchins to have sleepless night grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Will Become President Of Nigeria, Says Prophet Isaiah Wealth by duro4chang(m): 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2023
President of Agulu not Nigeria

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Will Become President Of Nigeria, Says Prophet Isaiah Wealth by nepapole(m): 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2023
grin grin grin

GOD is indeed merciful.. if not, thunder for don strike some people instantly as dem dey lie against GOD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Become President Of Nigeria, Says Prophet Isaiah Wealth by talented321: 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2023
Isaiah wealth ministry! another fraudster..
Re: Peter Obi Will Become President Of Nigeria, Says Prophet Isaiah Wealth by Iziquiel(m): 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Will Become President Of Nigeria, Says Prophet Isaiah Wealth by lamentor78(m): 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
floret23:
https://www.legit.ng/politics/1556653-pastor-isaiah-wealth-releases-prophecy-peter-obi-president-nigeria/

Honestly i love nairaland , a lot of foolish people fool this place including the owner, this one just wake up or what, Obi that may not be on ballot in 2027,you think he is the most qualified among SE people, wait till 2027 and see some better igbo coming out, not that dullard.
Re: Peter Obi Will Become President Of Nigeria, Says Prophet Isaiah Wealth by LegendHero(m): 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2023
Many are mad but few are roaming.

This lunatic pastor is one of the many mad men.

(1) (Reply)

Can Christians Take Bible To Iran? / Senator Natasha Akpoti Uduaghan First Day In Office As Kogi Central Senator / Why Did Buhari Leave Emefiele In Office For Eight Solid Years?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.