Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Atiku's Lawyers Dissapointed After Receiving Tinubu's Brilliant Records - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Lawyers Dissapointed After Receiving Tinubu's Brilliant Records (5261 Views)

Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq / Atiku’s Lawyers Begin Scrutiny As Chicago University Releases Tinubu’s Academic / Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Dissapointed After Receiving Tinubu's Brilliant Records by Svoboda(m): 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
Jostoman:
you dey whine yourself not Atiku, so you expect Atiku to release the document to the public.

Atiku is on a wild goose chase. Tinubu actually sent him on a futile errand.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Dissapointed After Receiving Tinubu's Brilliant Records by Trimjos: 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
duro4chang:
Vanity! Obi has reaped vanity

Slave is always scared to drag their master. Reason this slave left Atiku who is the subject of discussion to drag obi
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Dissapointed After Receiving Tinubu's Brilliant Records by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
RushManni:
The way I'm looking at it, it seems tinubu may still not be touched. His body language spells calm - either he did well, and is playing along to just create the 'controversy' knowing, it is a plus to his 'sagacity' OR, he has already gotten his way around Nigerian supreme court already
You're a wise man!
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Dissapointed After Receiving Tinubu's Brilliant Records by duro4chang(m): 9:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
Trimjos:

Slave is always scared to drag their master. Reason this slave left Atiku who is the subject of discussion to drag obi
You mean Obi is a slave?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Dissapointed After Receiving Tinubu's Brilliant Records by 07kjb: 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
RushManni:
The way I'm looking at it, it seems tinubu may still not be touched. His body language spells calm - either he did well, and is playing along to just create the 'controversy' knowing, it is a plus to his 'sagacity' OR, he has already gotten his way around Nigerian supreme court already

Keep jumping around e don set

The sun is about to move
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Dissapointed After Receiving Tinubu's Brilliant Records by Benwallt(m): 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
Jostoman:
you dey whine yourself not Atiku, so you expect Atiku to release the document to the public.

So, he gon keep it to himself. What's next for ipob terrorists now? Reawake the already dead mandate pursuit or tickle FBI. Tinubu is their ancestor

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Dissapointed After Receiving Tinubu's Brilliant Records by Putinofrussia: 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2023
Roboto11:
Atiku has seen Tinubu's result and realised that Tinubu was always his master.

grin
Clean guy.Guy with the Midas touch.
God always triumphs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Dissapointed After Receiving Tinubu's Brilliant Records by Enice(m): 9:14pm On Oct 02, 2023
adekolaelect:
They can only get it for the use in court of law but they don't have liberty to release it to the public else another litigation will be institute against them in Nigeria. I stand to be corrected.
Supreme Court records are not classified
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Dissapointed After Receiving Tinubu's Brilliant Records by anonymous1759(m): 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2023
adekolaelect:
They can only get it for the use in court of law but they don't have liberty to release it to the public else another litigation will be institute against them in Nigeria. I stand to be corrected.

We don’t want to hear that , Atiku used 219 million Nigerians as a bargaining chip, the judge said that Nigeria’s interests supersedes Bats interest likewise ATiku and his team we want to see it.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Dissapointed After Receiving Tinubu's Brilliant Records by BALLOSKI: 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2023
RushManni:
Whatever they got cannot be used at the supreme court again as supreme court is not a court of evidence. It only act on the issues treated at the tribunal.

I'm feeling Tinubu was deliberately holding his cert down and making an issue out of its release, then when it's released, then they find nothing incriminating, then he walks away like a don in the game of politics. Something to distract attention.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Dissapointed After Receiving Tinubu's Brilliant Records by Raskimonojendor: 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2023
akingangan:
Atiku's Lawyers have received the records but now the ones hiding it.

Tinubu once again has out smarted them sending Atiku and Obidients on Fool's Errand
I am listening to an Obidient space currently on x (twitter). They are confused on why they haven't seen the docs and are even asking if the docs will be any useful for them (Labour Party) in court. 🤣
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Dissapointed After Receiving Tinubu's Brilliant Records by Raskimonojendor: 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2023
Roboto11:
Atiku has seen Tinubu's result and realised that Tinubu was always his master.

grin
Of course.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Dissapointed After Receiving Tinubu's Brilliant Records by Raskimonojendor: 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2023
BALLOSKI:
Whatever they got cannot be used at the supreme court again as supreme court is not a court of evidence. It only act on the issues treated at the tribunal.

I'm feeling Tinubu was deliberately holding his cert down and making an issue out of its release, then when it's released, then they find nothing incriminating, then he walks away like a don in the game of politics. Something to distract attention.
That has been his games with Obasanjo and GEJ. The last man standing.

Oga na Master.

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Dissapointed After Receiving Tinubu's Brilliant Records by MTNnews: 9:28pm On Oct 02, 2023
But Atiku n David HunDeyimumu de always update before Tinubu supporter wetin come happen again.

Pigstormentor:
This PROPAGANDA failed woefully...and smacks of desperation.

We are waiting for official @Atiku camp members to update.

PS: This is how Propagandist operate in the Kingdom of fallen idiotss

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Dissapointed After Receiving Tinubu's Brilliant Records by flokii: 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2023
Asiwaju knows his results are genuine, reason he has been presenting 'em everywhere unlike the other one parading second sitting GCE result all over the place as his highest educational qualification..
Attimes I wonder how British managed to lump us all together in one country.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Dissapointed After Receiving Tinubu's Brilliant Records by hardbody: 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
duro4chang:
Vanity! Obi has reaped vanity

Atiku is the complainant here not Obi. Dem take Obi swear for una?
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Dissapointed After Receiving Tinubu's Brilliant Records by duro4chang(m): 9:39pm On Oct 02, 2023
hardbody:

Atiku is the complainant here not Obi. Dem take Obi swear for una?
You are not happy because I hit your 'saviour'. A common e-rat

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Dissapointed After Receiving Tinubu's Brilliant Records by hardbody: 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2023
duro4chang:
You are not happy because I hit your 'saviour'

I just drew your attention to the fact that the person seeking a deposition is Atiku not Obi. It is obvious you don't know the difference between both candidates
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Dissapointed After Receiving Tinubu's Brilliant Records by duro4chang(m): 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
hardbody:

I just drew your attention to the fact that the person seeking a deposition is Atiku not Obi. It is obvious you don't know the difference between both candidates
You do not need to. It was intentional. He is chasing clout like Atiku.
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Dissapointed After Receiving Tinubu's Brilliant Records by Benwallt(m): 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
akingangan:

Tinubu once again has out smarted them sending Atiku and Obidients on Fool's Errand

Atiku, Obi and obedients are refuse dump materials politically. Imagine the record is fake, they would be everywhere barking and grunting now.

Next on their call will be FBI or France

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Dissapointed After Receiving Tinubu's Brilliant Records by yarimo(m): 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
ATIKU is already on his way to Dubai ooo my people

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Dissapointed After Receiving Tinubu's Brilliant Records by Mindlog: 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
RushManni:

Copying and pasting the same stuff, can't you be creative!
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Dissapointed After Receiving Tinubu's Brilliant Records by SenatePresdo(m): 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2023
akingangan:

Why did he say it would cause irreparable damage? Dey play grin
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Dissapointed After Receiving Tinubu's Brilliant Records by RushManni: 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2023
BALLOSKI:

You get the point now.

But this man is a disaster
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Dissapointed After Receiving Tinubu's Brilliant Records by duro4chang(m): 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Why did he say it would cause irreparable damage? Dey play grin
And you are waiting for the damage? Una don fail yakata!
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Dissapointed After Receiving Tinubu's Brilliant Records by RushManni: 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2023
07kjb:

Keep jumping around e don set

The sun is about to move

What do you mean ? You're yet to read with understanding
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Dissapointed After Receiving Tinubu's Brilliant Records by Jostoman: 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2023
Svoboda:

Atiku is on a wild goose chase. Tinubu actually sent him on a futile errand.
ok sir bye bye
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Dissapointed After Receiving Tinubu's Brilliant Records by Trimjos: 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2023
duro4chang:
You mean Obi is a slave?

You can ask ur father
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Dissapointed After Receiving Tinubu's Brilliant Records by duro4chang(m): 10:28pm On Oct 02, 2023
Trimjos:

You can ask ur father
I will rather ask you father and mother. You are pained right. Go and lick your wound.
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Dissapointed After Receiving Tinubu's Brilliant Records by Majesty7: 10:28pm On Oct 02, 2023
akingangan:

Just imagine had it been they found something fishy. The internet would have been set on fire. grin

Now, it is time for Jagaban to fight back. I hope Obi and Atiku are ready? We don't want to hear witch-hunting ooo.
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Dissapointed After Receiving Tinubu's Brilliant Records by isan(m): 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2023
Tinubu used the results brouhahas to divert Nigerians attention from the economic hardship for some time to settle NLC because when NLC were shouting strike morning they couldn't gain enough attention on the media because everyone is focused on the results
RushManni:
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Dissapointed After Receiving Tinubu's Brilliant Records by Trimjos: 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2023
duro4chang:
I will rather ask you father and mother. You are pained right. Go and lick your wound.

Pained about?? Boy, you no get talk. Run along you zombî

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Tinubu Fights Father’s Cso Over ‘deals’, Banned From Meetings In Aso Rock / Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter) / How Come Buhari(people's General) Could Afford Those Bullet Proof Jeeps?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.