Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Criticized Over Her Independence Day Speech - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Criticized Over Her Independence Day Speech (25990 Views)

Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians / Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest / Lawyer Criticized Over Old Tweet Describing Obi As The 'Worst Governor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Criticized Over Her Independence Day Speech by UncleKoboko: 6:37am On Oct 03, 2023
kiss
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Criticized Over Her Independence Day Speech by Littlefingerjp: 6:45am On Oct 03, 2023
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Criticized Over Her Independence Day Speech by wildernessVoice: 6:47am On Oct 03, 2023
Wikipedia claimed she's 46 years while the mother is 63 years and the Father 71 years.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Criticized Over Her Independence Day Speech by Ofunaofu: 6:48am On Oct 03, 2023
Littlefingerjp:
Is this tinubu wife or daughter

daughter
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Criticized Over Her Independence Day Speech by Applekay9776: 6:53am On Oct 03, 2023
Taylor92:
She’s the Tinubu daughter that’s 61 while Tinubu is 71

She don grow ooo

This pikin Tinubu gave birth at the age of 10🤣🤣🤣

Defending Tinubu na hard pass Russia and Ukraine war

No be only 61…even 99yrs,ewu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Criticized Over Her Independence Day Speech by Cooky007(m): 7:00am On Oct 03, 2023
PLS LET HER HAVE HER PEACE PLS, AS THE SAYING GOES THAT SAYS " ONE SWALLOW DOES NOT MAKE A SUMMER".. TIME WILL TELL LEAVE EVERYTHING TO GOD COS HE IS ALL SEEING PLEASE.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Criticized Over Her Independence Day Speech by Tayorshd87: 7:17am On Oct 03, 2023
Taylor92:

She don grow ooo

My brother 😂 u see this country ehn nothing is impossible oOoOO 😂😆😆😆😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Criticized Over Her Independence Day Speech by creativehubb: 7:23am On Oct 03, 2023
Zombidients are truly headless, their hate and bitterness has made them rabid, lol. Anyone can write a message, and congratulate thier nation, but the headless mob are saboteur traitors, they don't know what is nationhood and patriotism.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Criticized Over Her Independence Day Speech by tyinfinity: 7:30am On Oct 03, 2023
I want to see obituary Usukka Varsity certificate.obi was known for cultism while in the Village university of Nsukka .but Tinubu was admitted to prestigious Chicago university due to his exemplary academic performance.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Criticized Over Her Independence Day Speech by bigtt76(f): 7:39am On Oct 03, 2023
Na 2ho tune in to listen to 5he speech de at fault naa 🤭😌

Ofunaofu:

https://dailytrust.com/tinubus-daughter-under-fire-over-her-independence-day-speech/
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Criticized Over Her Independence Day Speech by crossbreedwears(m): 7:51am On Oct 03, 2023
First of all, if you think this woman is 61 years then we need to withdraw your higher institution certificate. Even if Tinubu is 80 years of age, he won't still have given birth to her. This womannis in her late 40s oga
Taylor92:

She don grow ooo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Criticized Over Her Independence Day Speech by Artsbeat(m): 7:56am On Oct 03, 2023
The pikin just finish settle street fight for Abuja now na daughter hmm
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Criticized Over Her Independence Day Speech by Justiceleague1: 8:06am On Oct 03, 2023
pendragonbladgo yes but buhari,a certified failure was an option for good 8yrs for you hypocrites. I support tinubu but not as stupid as you ronus..so abeg shattap ya big mouth, hopeless agbaya grin:
I am getting tired of fighting and defending Tinubu.

I never knew that defending Tinubu is not so easy until the issue of dollar came up.

I have to buy a phone this month, checking the price just now online, the cost of the phone is unrealisable. I can't even think of a way around it because Naira to dollars have sealed every way to realise owning a Samsung A53 this year.

At this point, I don't even know if supporting Tinubu is a war or just normal street fight!

God just help us, but yet Obi is not an option - Anambra that have been to years after Peter Obi ruled has nothing to show for, ehhhh....
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Criticized Over Her Independence Day Speech by Padipadi(m): 8:06am On Oct 03, 2023
VIKTO83:

U are evil.
How can u associate them with 'unpaid harlots'?.
Me and u go jam for junction and u go explain what u mean by that. grin grin.

Do u know that 90% of AtikObi supporters reason alike?
Do u know that they feed on the news dished out by their fellow headless mob rather than news from authentic source?
Have u tried arguing with them...u will be shocked that d same way d one in sokoto reasons is d same way the one on Cross river reasons.
No difference.
LMAO! 🤣
You wicked pass me o!
This ya ending is brutal. They indeed reason alike from state to state.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Criticized Over Her Independence Day Speech by Padipadi(m): 8:06am On Oct 03, 2023
Trimjos:

All these trash just for a transgender drug lord?
You sef transgender!
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Criticized Over Her Independence Day Speech by juman(m): 8:11am On Oct 03, 2023
Common, she has her right to wish everyone happy independence.

Remember iyaloja general is private citizen like you. Don't hate her for nothing.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Criticized Over Her Independence Day Speech by juman(m): 8:13am On Oct 03, 2023
Iyaloja general of Nigeria.
Oko iyalaya awon ibos.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Criticized Over Her Independence Day Speech by juman(m): 8:13am On Oct 03, 2023
Jagabannnnnnnnn.
Our messiah.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Criticized Over Her Independence Day Speech by bionixs: 8:43am On Oct 03, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
I am getting tired of fighting and defending Tinubu.

I never knew that defending Tinubu is not so easy until the issue of dollar came up.

I have to buy a phone this month, checking the price just now online, the cost of the phone is unrealisable. I can't even think of a way around it because Naira to dollars have sealed every way to realise owning a Samsung A53 this year.

At this point, I don't even know if supporting Tinubu is a war or just normal street fight!

God just help us, but yet Obi is not an option - Anambra that have been to years after Peter Obi ruled has nothing to show for, ehhhh....
where have you been to in Anambra ? Oga , you go die of poverty in this nation. Your problem is factory fitted
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Criticized Over Her Independence Day Speech by Tompson88: 9:16am On Oct 03, 2023
She is 47,does she even look like 61 to you?
Taylor92:

She don grow ooo

Defending Tinubu hard pass Russia and Ukraine war

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Criticized Over Her Independence Day Speech by Ganjafama(m): 9:25am On Oct 03, 2023
If I could have this woman as a sugar mummy my life don set be that. 😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Criticized Over Her Independence Day Speech by Jeamillz2020(m): 9:39am On Oct 03, 2023
Why do i feel like laughing out loud
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Criticized Over Her Independence Day Speech by tivhador: 9:43am On Oct 03, 2023
Where this useless brainless Rat come from? angry
Padipadi:
She has the right to do her broadcast. All you children of hate will not have peace!

Shey you blind for eyes and dumb for brain 🧠 ni?
Tinubu deliberately tenderd his university certificate to confuse Obi and Atiku cos he knew the two are so stupîd to look for loop holes. So they ll waste their years digging the result. Whereas, if he submitted his secondary school, a lacuna can be quickly seen to give a clue about his mysterious past. But fools like you and other minions here ll be screaming like unpaid hárlots.
Maybe you are one of tinubu's decoy bots to ginger obidiôts.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Criticized Over Her Independence Day Speech by Maliqcious: 10:17am On Oct 03, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool These perpetual sadists must always cry.
No peace for them.

Shoutout to Madam Tinubu-Ojo.
common fool like you
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Criticized Over Her Independence Day Speech by Padipadi(m): 10:19am On Oct 03, 2023
tivhador:
Where this useless brainless Rat come from? angry
Rat, I m not ya mate. I just thought you and other mumu lessons. Just like Tinubu thought Atiku and Hoebee lessons.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Criticized Over Her Independence Day Speech by OsunOriginal: 10:37am On Oct 03, 2023
Ofunaofu:

https://dailytrust.com/tinubus-daughter-under-fire-over-her-independence-day-speech/

Illiteracy... Who was she addressing and in what capacity? She needs to be whipped
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Criticized Over Her Independence Day Speech by Ashirioluwa: 10:39am On Oct 03, 2023
Who is this old fool? Anyway, she is an opportunist, so I can't hold that against her.

She still has that agbero mentality.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Criticized Over Her Independence Day Speech by shomutuski(m): 10:47am On Oct 03, 2023
Padipadi:
She has the right to do her broadcast. All you children of hate will not have peace!

Tinubu deliberately tenderd his university certificate to confuse Obi and Atiku cos he knew the two are so stupîd to look for loop holes. So they ll waste their years digging the result. Whereas, if he submitted his secondary school, a lacuna can be quickly seen to give a clue about his mysterious past. But fools like you and other minions here ll be screaming like unpaid hárlots.

Can you listen to yourself? How you sound
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Criticized Over Her Independence Day Speech by seeme2(f): 11:12am On Oct 03, 2023
She speaks in her own right. Before her father she has been Iyaloja General, a post she inherited from Abibatu Mogaji her grandmother. When her father completes his term she will remain Iyaloja General of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Criticized Over Her Independence Day Speech by Padipadi(m): 11:20am On Oct 03, 2023
shomutuski:

Can you listen to yourself? How you sound
Even Hoebee and Atiku are listening. The sound's good.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Criticized Over Her Independence Day Speech by Chetas81(m): 11:20am On Oct 03, 2023
ecolime:
“Happy Independence celebration to every Nigerian, especially my beloved father, Mr President, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR, and mother of the nation, my own mum, Senator Oluremi Tinubu CON.”
you guys will continue to do things based on your colour
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Criticized Over Her Independence Day Speech by Omodua(m): 11:38am On Oct 03, 2023
Padipadi:

Its a female certificate tendered.

So,Tinubu is a transgender?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Urge Tinubu To Get His 1970 Certificate From Govt College, Lagos - Shaibu / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 58th Birthday Party (Photos) / Josephine Faborpregha Dickson Weds Ogbere Michael (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.