Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) (38069 Views)

Industrial Court Restrains NLC, TUC from Embarking On Planne September 28 Strike / Fuel Hike: No Going Back On Strike, Protest – NLC, TUC / Brace Up For Protest, Strike Action – NLC, TUC Charge Rivers Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by Evolutionism: 7:23am On Oct 03, 2023
The Negroes have already resumed back to their SUFFER LIVEs as usualgrin
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by fairygeh(f): 7:28am On Oct 03, 2023
Tayorshd87:

Please I need clarification OOO
I saw increments of 35k for only federal workers 🤔

I don't think state is included óò 🤔
Exactly what I thought too
So,it's only federal Government workers that deserve an increase?
How about State Government workers who only receive peanuts as salaries.
Na wa oooo
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by Ladiesdream: 7:31am On Oct 03, 2023
fairygeh:

Exactly what I thought too
So,it's only federal Government workers that deserve an increase?
How about State Government workers who only receive peanuts as salaries.
Na wa oooo
some state governors have already added 10k or more to their workers. Hold your governor accountable for your increase.
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by Georgejeez: 7:34am On Oct 03, 2023
So in other words , NLC and TUC used Nigerians as a chip in the bargain for only the betterment of Fed workers while leaving State and Private sector to drown .

Anyway , I will give it to Tinubu's administration in timeous dispute resolutions ,,, if it were in the days of Buhari , there's nothing that would have stopped the strike because either he's frolicking from Country to Country wasting scarce resources or he's in Aso rock deaf as usual .
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by Bfly: 7:36am On Oct 03, 2023
All thes
..to pay for 6months
...to remove tax for 6 months
Is a policy that i don't still grab. The government don't want you to eat your cake and they don't also want you to have it.
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by Bluntemperor: 8:04am On Oct 03, 2023
a2d3rew:
All what una wrote for that place,na fuel course am, and I no hear anything about the fuel, it's well with us.

Kudos to both the NLC-and TUC,at least for being Patriotic enough for shelving the Strike!
For its good to jaw- jaw than to War- War because there would have been a lot of Instabilities in the Economic Parameters!
God bless our Union Leaders!

To President Tinubu:
Now,Sir,the ball is in your Court-to do the followings:
1.let the Economy begin to withnessed a Rebound -by ensuring that Food is in the Market!
-A Hungry People,will be angry,so allow Importations of Rice- for the temporary period of 2- Years, to force down the high -Price!
*As at Yesterday,a Bag of Rice is now N 51,000.in Ketu and Ikorodu Areas!
•- as at when Buhari was leaving - the bag was N38- 42,000.
Mr President,you did not did not caused it ,but the Removal of Subsidies is a template for Price - Increases in Nigeria, by the Market Women, Manufacturers, Transporters,etc.!
•2.Rice is now a Staple -Food-because Bread is No go Areas - as Russian - Ukraine War gets messier!
So,since Nigerian Farmers are at a Receiving end of no Security in their Farms,as the activities of
Terrorists,Bokoharamm,etc have destroyed their Farms inputs,etc.and many have abandoned their Farmlands!
-Also, Anchor Borrowers Money that should have given to Various Farmers to flood the Farms Products -have been looted by the CBN under Emiefiele,you need to confront this Agriculture -Sector headlong, otherwise,many would not be able to feed their Families!
•You need to take Urgent Measures- to reduced the sprawling Inflation, especially on Agriculture, Manufacturing, and even Power and Lights Sectors- -What are those Ministers and their Departmens doing?
-Nigerians are not hearing from them nor their Activities being felt!
-The Present DISCOS - cannot give Nigeria Industrialization,their is need to bring in more expertise like General Electric-etc.,make the Discos more Flexible that Nigeria can get lights 24/7!
• Govt needs to established Price -Control Boards- in All the 6-Geopolitical Regions-as many of the Free -Market Operators are Shylock -
e g,if a Bag of 50 KG- Rice is imported at N18,000,why should it be sold at N25,000 to Nigerians , even from Coutonou, Benin-Republic?
-In UK, the Price of selling Books are pasted at the back of the Products!
My fear is that,such Price Control Boards don't become a Corrupt organisation like other MIDAS.
•If People can get Food Cheaply,
+If they can get Transportation as Cheap as Possible- including the Fuel at a reduced costs.
+If they can get Money for the Education of their Children + Savings ,then you have Won .
God bless Nigeria.
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by ufotunang: 8:06am On Oct 03, 2023
NLC put pressure on the government to make sure the refinery start to work before the end of this year..port Harcourt refinery and Dangote refinery... .the refinery is the solution to all this problems nigeria is facing now.... . refineries alone can solve 70% of nigeria problems
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by kayusely70(m): 8:07am On Oct 03, 2023
This a better development!!!!!!![color=#006600][/color]
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by BreconHills(m): 8:14am On Oct 03, 2023
matm:
Minimum wage for both fed. State and Lg workers is supposed to be top on the list considering how costly things have become in the market
Those in the private sector have all jacked up prices of everything to meet up with high cost of living, except civil servants who have no power to increase their monthly earnings.

It's a good point you make. If one works in a company that is unable to make the necessary adjustments to retain its workers then this is a business failure not a government failure.
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by fortunechy(m): 8:16am On Oct 03, 2023
They have cashed out.... useless people

1 Like

Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by Bebigiby1: 8:18am On Oct 03, 2023
The 15 point negotiation agreement between FG, NLC and TUC seem weak as many of the points committed by Federal government are not based on fixed timelines. It is glaring that in 30 days NLC maybe calling for another strike.
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by tnerro1(m): 8:24am On Oct 03, 2023
The person wey put that number 15 sabi work well well😁😁😁😁

Once bitten, too fear
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by FireUpNow(m): 8:24am On Oct 03, 2023
I hope the FG meet up
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by Bluntemperor: 8:28am On Oct 03, 2023
ufotunang:
NLC put pressure on the government to make sure the refinery start to work before the end of this year..port Harcourt refinery and Dangote refinery... .the refinery is the solution to all this problems nigeria is facing now.... . refineries alone can solve 70% of nigeria problems

Yes but Only 30% is solved through Provisions of Fuel,just like in other Countries- with Functional Refineries!
•But If Nigerians can have 24/7 - lights and 365- Days -Constant lights - then we have solved 50- 60% of the Nation Problems,as we don't need Generators importations, thereby reduced spending FOREX on unnecessary things and the Naira will be Stronger!
•More DISCOS needed in Nigeria-as the present ones are Perfoming below expectations - no New Transformers,No Prepaid Meters - is shared amongst the wealth Nigerians,No Flexibility of Operations but they know how to bring more darkness and come with Estimated Billings through the Phones!
We are just crawling,when we should be Flying in Nigeria because we are not Producing Enough for Exports - to earn More Forex!
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by Timiblanko(m): 8:40am On Oct 03, 2023
We Nigerians we don't think at all.

Is this a permanent solution to our problems?

Once those people receive little increment
like this they forget their sorrow.

Something that you would suffer for when you retire or in the next couple of years
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by Lloydmario(m): 8:40am On Oct 03, 2023
Story story
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by babzlim(m): 8:49am On Oct 03, 2023
minimum wage still remains 30k
and you expect guys to get married.
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by do4luv14(m): 8:56am On Oct 03, 2023
The point are nice and spotted on, But NLC shoot theirsselves on their foot,
They should had gone on with the Strike until half of the points had been meet
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by Nicepoker(m): 9:02am On Oct 03, 2023
Selfish NLC And TUC. They will still scream for more money after few months.
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by femmoy(m): 9:22am On Oct 03, 2023
All these I see are only going to be beneficial to federal & some state government workers. I see nothing concrete for private sectors.

What a failed country.
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by Angy55(f): 9:23am On Oct 03, 2023
The minimum wage increase is only for Federal Government workers?

Does this mean that no increment for state civil servants?

Someone should explain to me.
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by Angy55(f): 9:27am On Oct 03, 2023
yommen:

Lazy man like me no wan go work. Me I no go lie, if 35k enter my salary, na still something. Dunno why some people are never reasonable in their thinking.

Na because say you be federal government worker na e make you no complain.

This increment is only for Federal government workers.
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by aklid(m): 9:37am On Oct 03, 2023
What a shame, it’s just federal government workers what of state levels?🤷🏾‍♂️ and again just workers, what about average Nigerians🤨 and again these government officials are just scam
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by enemyofprogress: 9:39am On Oct 03, 2023
Anyone can deduce that the harsh economic reality we are boxed into is not funny. It is depicted in the mood that pervades the nation, presently. E don "RED" for the common man, there's no pretence about it.

Na when person chop belleful e go sing alleluia ! Independence my foot !
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by enemyofprogress: 9:48am On Oct 03, 2023
do4luv14:
The point are nice and spotted on, But NLC shoot theirsselves on their foot,

They should had gone on with the Strike until half of the points had been meet
you and this your made in aba English. What is ".......theirseselves on their foot?" and "......until half of the points had been meet?" You try, you hear.

Midehi3 abeg come let's go out for breakfast
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by obadfirst: 10:01am On Oct 03, 2023
As usual the state workers have been left hanging, with no concrete resolution for them. I don't see the reason why states workers should be joining federal workers to go on strike. They only fight for their own course
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by do4luv14(m): 10:15am On Oct 03, 2023
enemyofprogress:
you and this your made in aba English. What is ".......theirseselves on their foot?" and "......until half of the points had been meet?" You try, you hear.

Midehi3 abeg come let's go out for breakfast

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

lemme ooo, Why them go call of Strike, wey Govt never even start to abide by the Agreement,

This Labour no be am at all,

Abeg make una send the Address, me self want eat breakfast 😂😂😂😁
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by Treasure17(m): 10:16am On Oct 03, 2023
Gandrova:
Why will you see it, when your likes has planned how to loot people properties Barawo Banza
Your mother is barawo banza. Oloshi Omo.
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by Treasure17(m): 10:17am On Oct 03, 2023
jahsharon:

The agreement didn't say that individuals who are cursed should not go for personal strikes
Your parents are the cursed individuals. Oloriburuku.
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by Isinkwa: 10:57am On Oct 03, 2023
Akuko grin
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by commoditiesnig: 11:09am On Oct 03, 2023
Good development.. FG should act fast in meeting all demands agreed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is It That The Only Time Any USA President Visited Nigeria Was Obasanjo Era? / El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees / Sallah: Kashamu Donates Money & Food Items To People In His Mansion In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.