Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) (38059 Views)

Industrial Court Restrains NLC, TUC from Embarking On Planne September 28 Strike / Fuel Hike: No Going Back On Strike, Protest โ€“ NLC, TUC / Brace Up For Protest, Strike Action โ€“ NLC, TUC Charge Rivers Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by sofeo(m): 5:41am On Oct 03, 2023
Alright then
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by aysnoopy(m): 5:41am On Oct 03, 2023
We are suffering in this country. Suicide will be on the high side.
Even me, I'm fedup of life. I hardly eat once per day and I've family.
If you've the ability to help me with a job, I'll appreciate it
HND Civil Engineering

1 Like

Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by GBPUSD: 5:42am On Oct 03, 2023
Federal Government to 'urge'...

One thing I dislike about the English language is that there are enough words in it to deceive, confuse and trick you.

Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by Creamz(m): 5:50am On Oct 03, 2023
While I think it is a good step for the country to avoid a shutdown through the strike action, I however think the government is yet to take its citizens and work force seriously. How do the elected officials earn so much yet those in the service earn peanuts

1 Like

Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by popcykaylah(m): 5:56am On Oct 03, 2023
Them don share Ghana must go overnight
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by wildernessVoice: 6:00am On Oct 03, 2023
Labour has compromised demand for
" LIVING WAGE"
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by peterjulius00(m): 6:13am On Oct 03, 2023
The NLC and TUC have failed Nigeria as a body, reaching an agreement for their personal interest not for the masses. Imagine the high cost of things in the country presently, a bag of rice is almost 50k, transportation is on the high side, school fee is on the high side too and the government of the day is saying they will pay 25k for 12 million people with the high cost of things now. Hmmmm. God is watching us all.
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by jahsharon: 6:17am On Oct 03, 2023
Treasure17:
I see no justifiable reason why they have to suspend the strike.

The agreement didn't say that individuals who are cursed should not go for personal strikes
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by tesppidd: 6:19am On Oct 03, 2023
The Federal Government commits to
The Federal Government plans to
The Federal Government promises to
The Federal Government should

One chance

grin cheesy grin
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by bewla(m): 6:24am On Oct 03, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
Clowns... grin
What have we not seen before
Or hear before it cant work

Olodo people
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by yommen: 6:29am On Oct 03, 2023
Treasure17:

Lazy man like me no wan go work. Me I no go lie, if 35k enter my salary, na still something. Dunno why some people are never reasonable in their thinking.
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by CedarHoldings: 6:29am On Oct 03, 2023
matm:
Minimum wage for both fed. State and Lg workers is supposed to be top on the list considering how costly things have become in the market
Those in the private sector have all jacked up prices of everything to meet up with high cost of living, except civil servants who have no power to increase their monthly earnings.
brother, can you imagine? What suppose to be ontop list is now under the list, so far they have their 35k on top, they didn't bother again, is that a correct union?
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by yommen: 6:30am On Oct 03, 2023
matm:
Minimum wage for both fed. State and Lg workers is supposed to be top on the list considering how costly things have become in the market
Those in the private sector have all jacked up prices of everything to meet up with high cost of living, except civil servants who have no power to increase their monthly earnings.

The six month is to work out another minimum wage. You no read? The 35k added monthly is already more than 30k minimum wage for some people o. Haaa. Na real ' you go explain taya'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by johnjose68: 6:34am On Oct 03, 2023
Thonyb:

https://.ng/2023/10/02/nlc-tuc-sign-15-point-agreement-with-fg-see-details/

I.pob are suffocating already.
They will not be able to loot and steal today. grin grin

How far about the CSU report una dey wait for cheesy cheesy

Una go explain tire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by Father4all: 6:41am On Oct 03, 2023
This people just dey take us play
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by Oshkosch: 6:41am On Oct 03, 2023
Nigeria is a failed system and itโ€™s to the wild.
NLC/TUC have failed & itโ€™s simply because there leaders also fraternize with politicians & they easily get bribed.
I weep for my country
Difficult days lies ahead
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:44am On Oct 03, 2023
Agreement is agreement.
By next or 2 months it should be 15/15 done. And not 2/15 done with excuses that December is Christmas.

1 Like

Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by adecz: 6:51am On Oct 03, 2023
APC, the promise & fail party๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

All

Promises

Cancelledโ—๏ธโ—๏ธโ—๏ธ
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by Gandrova: 6:53am On Oct 03, 2023
Treasure17:
Why will you see it, when your likes has planned how to loot people properties Barawo Banza
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by biafranrealson: 6:54am On Oct 03, 2023
All these agreement are rubbish .
Why not build a modern refinery asap and bring the cost of pms down ?
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by Gandrova: 6:55am On Oct 03, 2023
The best man for the job. May Almighty God grant Asiwaju good health to pilot the affairs of our dear Nation. Ameen.
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by Raphael81(m): 6:55am On Oct 03, 2023
How can they enforce what is not binding?? Hehehe
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by Goldenchyke(m): 7:00am On Oct 03, 2023
Thonyb:

https://.ng/2023/10/02/nlc-tuc-sign-15-point-agreement-with-fg-see-details/

The monies they are purportedly saving from the fuel subsidy removal will still finish inside the palliative. So why not leave the subsidy and save us from this economic crisis?
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by NOwazobia: 7:04am On Oct 03, 2023
Treasure17:
It is justifiable and any labour leadership, even you will suspend the strike.

The strike would have change Nothing, but still got called off after 2 to 3 days.

This here would have been the same reason they would have called it off if the strike had started before the meeting.
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by a2d3rew(m): 7:07am On Oct 03, 2023
All what una wrote for that place,na fuel course am, and I no hear anything about the fuel, it's well with us.
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by lapintoz: 7:11am On Oct 03, 2023
Like your ancestors ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

MrsTwrite:
They're all corrupt.
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by Tayorshd87: 7:14am On Oct 03, 2023
matm:

Please I need clarification OOO
I saw increments of 35k for only federal workers ๐Ÿค”

I don't think state is included รณรฒ ๐Ÿค”
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by Tayorshd87: 7:15am On Oct 03, 2023
biafranrealson:
All these agreement are rubbish .
Why not build a modern refinery asap and bring the cost of pms down ?

It won't work that way because the pms dealers won't benefit from it more than when it's not working so they can do it overaeases and get a big side cake out of it

1 Like

Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by Belleful: 7:16am On Oct 03, 2023
2. A joint visitation will be made to the refineries to ascertain their rehabilitation status.
This is my only take...
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by Babysho(m): 7:20am On Oct 03, 2023
A lost country because of a lost generation.

1 Like

Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by Babysho(m): 7:20am On Oct 03, 2023
THIS IS A SOCIAL DILEMMA.
I see a lot of people complaining on here, but that's all it would be. A complain on social media/virtual reality where only certain people can push narratives. You're powerless here.

Before social media, such complaints would be heard at newspaper stands. Heated arguments that gives a sense of what's really happening on the streets in the real world. Passers-by, even school children will have a sense of what's going on in the country.

Social Media is a tool our govt are using to disengage our revolution.
Re: NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) by Angelfrost(m): 7:20am On Oct 03, 2023
Signing is easy... Implementation na where matter dey always dey.

Well, I'm glad the strike is off the table... But, NLC should now understand that their position has equally been weakened... Any future strike called will be largely ignored.

Another thing... What about workers in the Private sector?!!! Who looks out for their rights and welfare?!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" / Governor Yahaya Bello Made 4+4 Sign During Meeting With Buhari / Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.