Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Atiku To File For Discovery At Lagos Magistrate Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To File For Discovery At Lagos Magistrate Court (2550 Views)

Ikoyi Magistrate Court Sentences Environmental Offenders To Community Service. / Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court / A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku To File For Discovery At Lagos Magistrate Court by BabaRamota1980: 1:02am On Oct 03, 2023
Wazirin Adamawa to subpoena the following in a discovery lawsuit -

Lagos Island Maternity Hospital, Onikan
Lagos Registry of Birth Records
Lagos Association of Nurses & Midwives
The Araba and priests of Ifa Temple, Lagos.

The suit is seeking to force the parties to submit deposition to the Magistrate Court in the matter of live birth of an infant. The discovery is to cover the year brackets from 1900 to 1960 for any infant born, and named Ahmed Bola Tinubu on Lagos Island in the said time period.

It is believed the current President Bola A. Tinubu is an assumed identity, and the true child named at birth, Ahmed Bola Tinubu passed a long time ago.

Finding birth records for the real Ahmed Bola Tinubu from Lagos will expose President Bola A. Tinubu as a Tinubu from Maiduguri, and thus compel him to defend his fake INEC birth records. Failing to prove his identity can disqualify his Presidency, and indeed land him in prison.

Please pass this breaking news to Hundeyin and Obidients with urgency. We must share.

9 Likes

Re: Atiku To File For Discovery At Lagos Magistrate Court by NaMe4: 1:07am On Oct 03, 2023
This guy go really busy for the next eight years

Another takeaway is simon ekpa, just as his predecessor, go give lectures on transgenders sotey e go taya.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To File For Discovery At Lagos Magistrate Court by AdamuKD: 1:15am On Oct 03, 2023
Finish the criminal kpata kpata grin
Ebola Tinubu is gone

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To File For Discovery At Lagos Magistrate Court by yarimo(m): 1:27am On Oct 03, 2023
Hahahaha

16 Likes

Re: Atiku To File For Discovery At Lagos Magistrate Court by OmoFiditi: 1:30am On Oct 03, 2023
Atiku don give Drugnibu fatality.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To File For Discovery At Lagos Magistrate Court by LegendHero(m): 1:35am On Oct 03, 2023
In addition to what OP posted, I also heard Atiku is planning this.

—Request CSU to provide video of Tinubu writing his final exam papers in 1979.

—Request Tinubu to provide the pen he used to write his last paper immediately.

—Request CSU to provide the exact graduation gown that Tinubu wore during his graduation.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku To File For Discovery At Lagos Magistrate Court by ElSudani: 2:04am On Oct 03, 2023
Customary court is reserved for the last. This is right after the Sharia court.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To File For Discovery At Lagos Magistrate Court by NOwazobia: 2:20am On Oct 03, 2023
Re: Atiku To File For Discovery At Lagos Magistrate Court by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:31am On Oct 03, 2023
LegendHero:

—Request CSU to provide the exact graduation gown that Tinubu wore during his graduation.

Resist the urge to the shalaye

1 Like

Re: Atiku To File For Discovery At Lagos Magistrate Court by Roboto11: 6:00am On Oct 03, 2023
grin
Some pigs are already believing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To File For Discovery At Lagos Magistrate Court by puremaker7(m): 6:16am On Oct 03, 2023
Roboto11:
grin
Some pigs are already believing.
They are pigs for some reason

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To File For Discovery At Lagos Magistrate Court by BabaRamota1980: 6:19am On Oct 03, 2023
LegendHero:

grin

Hey Obidients, watch out for this guy. Dont offend him. Chairman, Tinubu Task Force for dot nation

7 Likes

Re: Atiku To File For Discovery At Lagos Magistrate Court by talk2hb1(m): 9:41am On Oct 03, 2023
Wahala Gbogbo yín nìyẹn, this is the work of DSS not the work of an individual.
I believed Department of State Security must have done a thorough investigation before he was certified to run.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To File For Discovery At Lagos Magistrate Court by paramakina202: 9:45am On Oct 03, 2023
How did Miss or Mr Tinubu graduate from government college Lagos in 1970 when the school only came into existence in 1974?Tinubu is a class fraud.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To File For Discovery At Lagos Magistrate Court by seanfer(m): 10:08am On Oct 03, 2023
AdamuKD:

Finish the criminal kpata kpata grin
Ebola Tinubu is gone

Chai so you believe this?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To File For Discovery At Lagos Magistrate Court by rhektor(m): 10:42am On Oct 03, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

grin

Hey Obidients, watch out for this guy. Dont offend him. Chairman, Tinubu Task Force for dot nation

BabaRamota1980 it's being quiet an age, how are you doing?

1 Like

Re: Atiku To File For Discovery At Lagos Magistrate Court by Built2last: 10:51am On Oct 03, 2023
ok
Re: Atiku To File For Discovery At Lagos Magistrate Court by optimusprime2(m): 11:52am On Oct 03, 2023
grin

FINISH HIM!

Atiku Wins...

BRUTALITY
Re: Atiku To File For Discovery At Lagos Magistrate Court by Nadingo: 12:26pm On Oct 03, 2023
LegendHero:

cheesy
Re: Atiku To File For Discovery At Lagos Magistrate Court by BabaRamota1980: 5:56pm On Oct 03, 2023
rhektor:

BabaRamota1980 it's being quiet an age, how are you doing?

Ah, alaye mi. grin
I dey kampe.

I don join task force, we clean out illegal traders from road. I love the job.
Re: Atiku To File For Discovery At Lagos Magistrate Court by Ballotti: 6:54pm On Oct 03, 2023
GOOOOOOOO TIKKKKKKKKKUUUUUU!!!! cheesy
Re: Atiku To File For Discovery At Lagos Magistrate Court by rhektor(m): 9:41am On Oct 09, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

Ah, alaye mi. grin
I dey kampe.

I don join task force, we clean out illegal traders from road. I love the job.

BabaRamota1980 himself, the nightmare of the Igbos on nairaland 😂 😂 😂

1 Like

Re: Atiku To File For Discovery At Lagos Magistrate Court by OneCandleAway(f): 9:52am On Oct 09, 2023
talk2hb1:
Wahala Gbogbo yín nìyẹn, this is the work of DSS not the work of an individual.
I believed Department of State Security must have done a thorough investigation before he was certified to run.

Your last paragraph shows you don't understand Nigeria.
Re: Atiku To File For Discovery At Lagos Magistrate Court by talk2hb1(m): 9:55am On Oct 09, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Your last paragraph shows you don't understand Nigeria.
What’s About Nigeria?
Re: Atiku To File For Discovery At Lagos Magistrate Court by Emekaphilip360: 10:08am On Oct 09, 2023
Lol. Imagine Thiefubu filing for discovery in Adamawa magistrate court

(1) (Reply)

News Breaking!! Protest Broke Out In Osun State Over Anambra Election / APC May Be Popular On Social Media But PDP Is In The Hearts Of Nigerians - Metuh / Amaechi Stole N53.930BN From Reserve Fund – Rivers Probe Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.