Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Ronaldo Nazario Picked Greatest Ever XI, Ft Messi, Maradona, Pele & Ronaldinho - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Nazario Picked Greatest Ever XI, Ft Messi, Maradona, Pele & Ronaldinho (25057 Views)

The 15 Most Popular Athletes Of All Time Ft, Messi, Ronaldo, Bolt, Federer & Ali / Maradona: Pele, Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi And Kanu and Others Lead Tributes / Vincent Enyeama Makes Africa’s Best Ever XI By The Sun UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Nazario Picked Greatest Ever XI, Ft Messi, Maradona, Pele & Ronaldinho by TruthHurts100: 4:32pm On Oct 03, 2023
[quote author=Allmiron post=126163410][/quote]

Fat Ronaldo is jealous of the Sexy and greater Ronaldo.
Re: Ronaldo Nazario Picked Greatest Ever XI, Ft Messi, Maradona, Pele & Ronaldinho by CuntPeddler: 4:37pm On Oct 03, 2023
Cantonese:

The few Rashidi had made us very proud. Very prolific, very efficient. Where is the sense missing when some of the most talented players are talked about? Anyway, you never saw most of them. You only saw CR7 and Messi. I saw most of those mentioned physically and can attest to the fact.

We are talking soccer and beauty and you are talking CR7. No hatred. No dislike. Those names mentioned gave us delight always to watch.

Don’t feel too much pain that Ronaldo’s name was not mentioned.

I should not feel much pain that CR7 wasn’t mentioned in the list of a jealous man who had his name taken over on google by CR7? 😂 the joke is on u. You must be a comedian or a clown

Pls can u perform in my son’s next birthday party? 😂

FYI I watched each match of the USA 94 and have seen that there’s no other player like CR7 till date.
Re: Ronaldo Nazario Picked Greatest Ever XI, Ft Messi, Maradona, Pele & Ronaldinho by Cantonese: 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2023
CuntPeddler:

I should not feel much pain that CR7 wasn’t mentioned in the list of a jealous man who had his name taken over on google by CR7? 😂 the joke is on u. You must be a comedian or a clown

Pls can u perform in my son’s next birthday party? 😂

FYI I watched each match of the USA 94 and have seen that there’s no other player like CR7 till date.

No wahala to perform at your son’s birthday. But first you must get married before thinking of children. Now for you, it is time for school and proper development.

We are talking of players who played in the late 60s, 70s and early 80s and there you are talking of 1994.

Now you can see that you do not have the knowledge about those mentioned.

Bye boy!
Re: Ronaldo Nazario Picked Greatest Ever XI, Ft Messi, Maradona, Pele & Ronaldinho by Realguyman1(m): 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2023
mayor1814:

What are u saying? Kroos won world cup. modric played world cup final. Afterall Croatia is not a big football nation like portugal.EUSEBIO and FIGO were better players than Tapnaldo. Eusebio achieved what Tapnaldo will never achieve. Bronze medal at world cup.

Modric carried Croatia that is not well known like Portugal to final. And he even won MVP despite losing. Tapnaldo ppl dey defend nonsense sha
Like I said before, I don't rate any player base on team achievement, but base on individual achievement. U can't just start doing comparison between Umtiti and Maldini just because Umtiti won the world cup and Maldini didn't, or doing comparison between Gerioud and Raul just because Gerioud won the world cup and Raul didn't.

U can only make mention of Mudric, but is individual achievement is not even up to half of C Ronaldo achievement talk more of even doing comparison between the both of them.
Re: Ronaldo Nazario Picked Greatest Ever XI, Ft Messi, Maradona, Pele & Ronaldinho by Jokerman(m): 4:56pm On Oct 03, 2023
I don't know why people waste time on threads like these...🤣

It's FIFA list that matters, not any players own
Re: Ronaldo Nazario Picked Greatest Ever XI, Ft Messi, Maradona, Pele & Ronaldinho by Skyciel: 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2023
Allmiron, you know, i wonder if you're truly messi fan or you're just being unreasonable. Everybody has a preference, and has the right to choose who they like; so are all these people including you. You make noise a lot, i understand you're tryna compete with obembet, but your noise is too much. You make think you have mouth, but you're showing everybody how low your brain works. Messi and Ronaldo are legend. Which is one thing you'll never experience/understand in ur life. Have you ever sit down and think abt that? Like, if they call your mate out, do you stand out? You guys are just like Wizkid and davido fans, too much noise with nothing to show for it, and the dudes are making millions dollars from it. Before WC penalty is for Ronaldo, not a normal score, after WC penalty 'all na score' that's how senseless some people thinks. You know, i read a lot of obembet post and yours, your hate is just too high that I wonder if it's directed at Ronaldo or the world coz he owe you nothing. There's was time life was beating Ronaldo 4:0 and now, same life is beating Messi 2:0 the only reasons he's better bcoz he got WC. I thought mls was the best league, why do he want to leave? Got tired already?lol he's 35, he can't even keep himself fit. I really love messi and respect him but a fan like you make me doubt my decision. Messi and Ronaldo are old and finished but their passion for football is what keep them going. So, why don't you focus on life? Anyways, this is not abt Ronaldo/ Messi.
Re: Ronaldo Nazario Picked Greatest Ever XI, Ft Messi, Maradona, Pele & Ronaldinho by mayor1814: 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2023
Realguyman1:
Like I said before, I don't rate any player base on team achievement, but base on individual achievement. U can't just start doing comparison between Umtiti and Maldini just because Umtiti won the world cup and Maldini didn't, or doing comparison between Gerioud and Raul just because Gerioud won the world cup and Raul didn't.

U can only made mention of Mudric, but is individual achievement is not even up to half of C Ronaldo achievement talk more of even doing comparison between the both of them.

We can all see clearly. The individual contribution of Tapnaldo is nothing to write home about. After he embarrassed himself man UTD and the world cup, all top clubs in Europe rejected him. He later went to a league he has once insulted when there wasn't any club to buy him.

Again, why did ur tapnaldo steal a world cup goal? Thank God he was caught. Ronlado de Lima, zidane or Messi will never steal a world cup goal in desperation of adding to his goal tally.
One of the most embarrassing moment in world cup history.
Re: Ronaldo Nazario Picked Greatest Ever XI, Ft Messi, Maradona, Pele & Ronaldinho by Niklaus398: 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2023
Allmiron:
Football no be by statpadding against inexperienced footballers in a lowly rated and inconsequential desert league, Abi against weaker European teams like Estonia, Luxembourg 😂😂, or by being the player with the highest penalty goals in the history of the game. Football is beyond jumping into sky screaming sui after scoring against imbeciles, weda na stolen, tapin or pk. The real legends looks beyond mediocrity, opinions of the sui fanbase does matter in the scheme of things, it will start and end on social with likes and engagements, but history will always remember Leo Messi as the only certified GOAT in the history of football alongside other legends like Pele, Maradona, the real Ronaldo Nezario, Zidane just to mention few.

Leo completed football last year, nah freestyle mode we dey now. If penaldo like make e score 3000 goals, he will always be behind Messi in the history books. Why e no score those goals when Portugal need am against Morocco 😂😂😂

8th Ballon d’or loading later this month, i can’t wait for penadogs to scream rigged 😂😂, una tears too sweet
thank God you said la Liga abi Spanish league is lowly rated too. After all, Ronaldo also statpadded there too scoring over 50 goals a season.

Fun fact: since Ronaldo went to Saudi he hasn't scored up to 20 goals in a season but he so much statpadded in the weak Spanish league by scoring 50 goals every season.

Now my friend... Which is now a useless league? Lol
Re: Ronaldo Nazario Picked Greatest Ever XI, Ft Messi, Maradona, Pele & Ronaldinho by Niklaus398: 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2023
APOPTOSIS:

Excuses everywhere!
Wey the World cup medal naaaa?
So Portugal has always been a Swimming Nation...yet they produced the great Eusebio, Figo and Deco.
How can you add someone without a single world cup BRONZE medal to such a revered list when everyone one that list is a world cup medalist with stunning contributions.
You should be fighting for Zidane to be there and not the Penalty Goat.
Let's be frank, who CR7 wan bench there?
He can't even bench the Goalkeeper.
We are not talking of Europe here
Now it's time for World Football
show me the cup or even spoon where Eusebio, Figo and Deco win for Portugal? But I can show you atleast two Ronaldo's titles for Portugal.

If them Eusebio and figo, have won world cup doing their time...Portugal for dey here?
Re: Ronaldo Nazario Picked Greatest Ever XI, Ft Messi, Maradona, Pele & Ronaldinho by Allmiron: 6:02pm On Oct 03, 2023
Niklaus398:
thank God you said la Liga abi Spanish league is lowly rated too. After all, Ronaldo also statpadded there too scoring over 50 goals a season.

Fun fact: since Ronaldo went to Saudi he hasn't scored up to 20 goals in a season but he so much statpadded in the weak Spanish league by scoring 50 goals every season.

Now my friend... Which is now a useless league? Lol

Re: Ronaldo Nazario Picked Greatest Ever XI, Ft Messi, Maradona, Pele & Ronaldinho by Allmiron: 6:05pm On Oct 03, 2023
Skyciel:
Allmiron, you know, i wonder if you're truly messi fan or you're just being unreasonable. Everybody has a preference, and has the right to choose who they like; so are all these people including you. You make noise a lot, i understand you're tryna compete with obembet, but your noise is too much. You make think you have mouth, but you're showing everybody how low your brain works. Messi and Ronaldo are legend. Which is one thing you'll never experience/understand in ur life. Have you ever sit down and think abt that? Like, if they call your mate out, do you stand out? You guys are just like Wizkid and davido fans, too much noise with nothing to show for it, and the dudes are making millions dollars from it. Before WC penalty is for Ronaldo, not a normal score, after WC penalty 'all na score' that's how senseless some people thinks. You know, i read a lot of obembet post and yours, your hate is just too high that I wonder if it's directed at Ronaldo or the world coz he owe you nothing. There's was time life was beating Ronaldo 4:0 and now, same life is beating Messi 2:0 the only reasons he's better bcoz he got WC. I thought mls was the best league, why do he want to leave? Got tired already?lol he's 35, he can't even keep himself fit. I really love messi and respect him but a fan like you make me doubt my decision. Messi and Ronaldo are old and finished but their passion for football is what keep them going. So, why don't you focus on life? Anyways, this is not abt Ronaldo/ Messi.
You typed all these gibberish I no even read am…. You go explain taya kid.

Re: Ronaldo Nazario Picked Greatest Ever XI, Ft Messi, Maradona, Pele & Ronaldinho by Niklaus398: 6:06pm On Oct 03, 2023
Numerouno94:

The guy is obviously not a Barca fan. The only area Ronaldo is better than Dinho is on goals and that's because he is a striker while Dinho was an attacking midfielder.

If not stupidity who compares Ronaldo to Dinho? Dinho the father of insane dribbling skills on the pitch. The father of Samba dance. A player that will disgrace u on the pitch with mind-blogging skills while laughing. No player comes close. Neymar was seen as the next Dinho but he never developed and fine-tuned his dribbling skills like Dinho.
when Ronaldo was at United first stint, he was an attacking midfielder and still had better records then dinho.
The only team any Brazilian players holds better than Ronaldo is that world cup trophy.

Minus that, they holds absolutely nothing.
Infact, let's even calculate dinho goals till he retired and calculate Ronaldo's goals and assists till age 25( just age 25).. Ronaldo still beat him.
Especially for someone that you claim is a midfielder.
Lets calculate their freekick (till age 25 for Ronaldo) .. Ronaldo still beat him.

Same with Brazilian Ronaldo.

If Ronaldo had retire at 30 years old.. he would've still topped Brazil Ronaldo goals records, assists records, trophies records, awards etc.

So like I said, minus the world cup .... there's absolutely nothing else Ronaldo holds higher than Cr7.. and if Ronaldo was born in Portugal.. he would've won nothing, if I lie you ask Figo and Eusebio 😁
Re: Ronaldo Nazario Picked Greatest Ever XI, Ft Messi, Maradona, Pele & Ronaldinho by Niklaus398: 6:07pm On Oct 03, 2023
mayor1814:

That is what we are telling them but tapnaldo ppl no wan gree. But Dem go gree noni. Premier league best player ever na Thierry Henry. So y d jumping upandan on top suii and tapins and dubious penalties.

I will choose prime Messi, Pele, maradona, Henry, zidane, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho before remembering prime CR7. Those guys are just different breed wen it comes to football. U feel it inside u. U will see dey all have it more than Tapnaldo
bring Henry's individual awards while he played in PL and let me bring Ronaldo's.. let's compare and contrast lol..even though Henry spent more years in pl
Re: Ronaldo Nazario Picked Greatest Ever XI, Ft Messi, Maradona, Pele & Ronaldinho by Niklaus398: 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2023
mayor1814:

What are u saying? Kroos won world cup. modric played world cup final. Afterall Croatia is not a big football nation like portugal.EUSEBIO and FIGO were better players than Tapnaldo. Eusebio achieved what Tapnaldo will never achieve. Bronze medal at world cup.

Modric carried Croatia that is not well known like Portugal to final. And he even won MVP despite losing. Tapnaldo ppl dey defend nonsense sha
idiot where is Eusebios world cup?
Re: Ronaldo Nazario Picked Greatest Ever XI, Ft Messi, Maradona, Pele & Ronaldinho by Niklaus398: 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2023
Allmiron:
SMH.. ewu
Re: Ronaldo Nazario Picked Greatest Ever XI, Ft Messi, Maradona, Pele & Ronaldinho by Realguyman1(m): 6:13pm On Oct 03, 2023
mayor1814:

We can all see clearly. The individual contribution of Tapnaldo is nothing to write home about. After he embarrassed himself man UTD and the world cup, all top clubs in Europe rejected him. He later went to a league he has once insulted when there wasn't any club to buy him.

Again, [b]why did ur tapnaldo steal a world cup goal[/b]? Thank God he was caught. Ronlado de Lima, zidane or Messi will never steal a world cup goal in desperation of adding to his goal tally.
One of the most embarrassing moment in world cup history.
Which one is ur Ronaldo? U see no contribution from Ronaldo because u are only a hater and nothing else.

U are saying all club in europe rejected him as if he is still a young player or still at top of his game. All those players u kept mentioning, nor of them played at the top level till 35yrs talk less of 37. Why didn't any club in europe sign Messi when his psg contract expired? Wasn't because he wasn't good enough or because he has come of age?
Re: Ronaldo Nazario Picked Greatest Ever XI, Ft Messi, Maradona, Pele & Ronaldinho by mayor1814: 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2023
Niklaus398:
bring Henry's individual awards while he played in PL and let me bring Ronaldo's.. let's compare and contrast lol..even though Henry spent more years in pl

Henry will always be regarded as the best premier league player of all time ahead of Tapnaldo. He has superior footballing skills than tapnaldo. The beauty and creativity of football generally. He has it more than tapnaldo. We are all witnesses to it.

Henry has never stolen a world cup goal. grin
Re: Ronaldo Nazario Picked Greatest Ever XI, Ft Messi, Maradona, Pele & Ronaldinho by mayor1814: 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2023
Realguyman1:
Which one is ur Ronaldo? U see no contribution from Ronaldo because u are only a hater and nothing else.

U are saying all club in europe rejected him as if he is still a young player or still at top of his game. All those players u kept mentioning, nor of them played at the top level till 35yrs talk less of 37. Why didn't any club in europe sign Messi when his psg contract expired? Wasn't because he wasn't good enough or because he has come of age?

He steal goal abi he no steal goal. See u go explain tire. If Messi wanted an European club, he wud see on d platter of gold. Messi doesn't steal goal like ur fave. grin

Tapnaldo was fortunate with longevity. Not injury prone. The only thing tapnaldo has over R9, zidane, Ronaldinho etc is longevity and not being injury prone. Asper football skills and creativity itself Tapnaldo is not in top 6 or 7 greatest sef.

Messi, Maradona, Pele, Zidane, Ronaldo de Lima, Ronaldinho, Henry, maldini and others

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Nazario Picked Greatest Ever XI, Ft Messi, Maradona, Pele & Ronaldinho by mayor1814: 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2023
Niklaus398:
idiot where is Eusebios world cup?

Fool. Where is Tapnaldo world cup knock out goals? Where is tapnaldo international MVP awards? Where is tapnaldo world cup? He can never even win it. Just forget it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Nazario Picked Greatest Ever XI, Ft Messi, Maradona, Pele & Ronaldinho by Realguyman1(m): 6:41pm On Oct 03, 2023
mayor1814:

He steal goal abi he no steal goal. See u go explain tire. If Messi wanted an European club, he wud see on d platter of gold. Messi doesn't steal goal like ur fave. grin

Tapnaldo was fortunate with longevity. Not injury prone. The only thing tapnaldo has over R9, zidane, Ronaldinho etc is longevity and not being injury prone. Asper football skills and creativity itself Tapnaldo is not in top 6 or 7 greatest sef.

Messi, Maradona, Pele, Zidane, Ronaldo de Lima, Ronaldinho, Henry, maldini and others
Lol! So Ronaldinho and Zidane were injury prone players, abi? No need for further argument, I can see u are only just an hater and nothing else.
Re: Ronaldo Nazario Picked Greatest Ever XI, Ft Messi, Maradona, Pele & Ronaldinho by Allmiron: 6:55pm On Oct 03, 2023
Niklaus398:
SMH.. ewu

Re: Ronaldo Nazario Picked Greatest Ever XI, Ft Messi, Maradona, Pele & Ronaldinho by Chukwunonso1: 7:05pm On Oct 03, 2023
MrAgbako:
Ororo!!!
CR7😎
The goat!

All those dwarf Messee messee fans can kiss my black butt😂

I'm a Messi fan but I jus liked your comment 😆 you guys are too funny here
Re: Ronaldo Nazario Picked Greatest Ever XI, Ft Messi, Maradona, Pele & Ronaldinho by CuntPeddler: 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2023
Cantonese:

No wahala to perform at your son’s birthday. But first you must get married before thinking of children. Now for you, it is time for school and proper development.

We are talking of players who played in the late 60s, 70s and early 80s and there you are talking of 1994.

Now you can see that you do not have the knowledge about those mentioned.

Bye boy!

😂 😂 demented clown. I wish nairaland was not a faceless forum. Idiots like u will be put in your place and you’ll know those who are way above u.
Re: Ronaldo Nazario Picked Greatest Ever XI, Ft Messi, Maradona, Pele & Ronaldinho by Numerouno94(m): 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2023
APOPTOSIS:

May Jesus bless you
It seems some commenters here still use Black and White TV....so they need further explanations.

God bless u too comrade. @black and white TV gringrin
Re: Ronaldo Nazario Picked Greatest Ever XI, Ft Messi, Maradona, Pele & Ronaldinho by Chidolalar: 7:30pm On Oct 03, 2023
jaxxy:

What is Messi doing on that list??

And why is the Goat CR7 not there?

una still dey do una politics and favoritism for football?

Both Argentina and Brazil have been winning World Cup b4 Messi and Ronaldo nazario. Not a huge achievement especially for messi who lost several World cups disappointingly that he retired 3times from his national team and finally won through controversial penalties.

Controversial penalties bcuz it is not penaldo.
If it was Penaldo that played d exact number of penalties Messi played, would u have called it controversial? I bet u won't. That shows u are just a sore loser and hypocrites.
When penaldo was scoring pure offside goals and penalties to win back to back ucl with real Madrid, it wasn't rigged or scripted then abi.
But when Messi d undisputed GOAT scores the same penalties at d world cup it becomes rigged just bcuz penaldo can't win it and will never win it.
Imagine penaldo playing over 185+ penalties (the highest in football history) and still counting. What more is more controversial than that? Penaldo for a reason.

Re: Ronaldo Nazario Picked Greatest Ever XI, Ft Messi, Maradona, Pele & Ronaldinho by Antivirus92(m): 7:38pm On Oct 03, 2023
Niklaus398:
when Ronaldo was at United first stint, he was an attacking midfielder and still had better records then dinho.
The only team any Brazilian players holds better than Ronaldo is that world cup trophy.

Minus that, they holds absolutely nothing.
Infact, let's even calculate dinho goals till he retired and calculate Ronaldo's goals and assists till age 25( just age 25).. Ronaldo still beat him.
Especially for someone that you claim is a midfielder.
Lets calculate their freekick (till age 25 for Ronaldo) .. Ronaldo still beat him.

Same with Brazilian Ronaldo.

If Ronaldo had retire at 30 years old.. he would've still topped Brazil Ronaldo goals records, assists records, trophies records, awards etc.

So like I said, minus the world cup .... there's absolutely nothing else Ronaldo holds higher than Cr7.. and if Ronaldo was born in Portugal.. he would've won nothing, if I lie you ask Figo and Eusebio 😁
a child, during ronaldo de Lima's playing time, there was specialisation and division of labour in football. Ronaldo de Lima didn't play as much penalties and free kicks for clubs and country like C.ronaldo did. He focused on scoring as an attacker, there was no obsession with goals. If c. Ronaldo had played in ronaldo de Lima's real Madrid team of Raul Gonzalez, zidane,figo,david Beckham etc, does your deluded mind tell you that he will be taking the penalties and free kicks to statpad his goal records?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Nazario Picked Greatest Ever XI, Ft Messi, Maradona, Pele & Ronaldinho by mayor1814: 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2023
Realguyman1:
Lol! So Ronaldinho and Zidane were injury prone players, abi? No need for further argument, I can see u are only just an hater and nothing else.

Tapnaldo turned robber of world cup goal and dubious penalty kicks.

it's not hate its reality we see, I will share link so u see

https://twitter.com/CommonWeirdo04/status/1696194808346230941?s=20

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Nazario Picked Greatest Ever XI, Ft Messi, Maradona, Pele & Ronaldinho by Niklaus398: 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2023
Antivirus92:
a child, during ronaldo de Lima's playing time, there was specialisation and division of labour in football. Ronaldo de Lima didn't play as much penalties and free kicks for clubs and country like C.ronaldo did. He focused on scoring as an attacker, there was no obsession with goals. If c. Ronaldo had played in ronaldo de Lima's real Madrid team of Raul Gonzalez, zidane,figo,david Beckham etc, does your deluded mind tell you that he will be taking the penalties and free kicks to statpad his goal records?
you are the one that is a child..
A striker is bought to score goals not defend. Yes Ronaldo was bought to score goals and yet he had lesser goals that Ronaldo. If Cr7 had retired At 25 years, he will still have higher goals than your Ronaldo. Higher assists than your Ronaldo. And more individual honours than your Ronaldo.
Only the world cup does your Ronaldo have over Cr7 and that's because he was in the Brazil team. If he was in the Portuguese team, one world cup he no go see even with all.the talent he has.
For your dinho, he is a midfielder as you said and yet before Ronaldo clocked 25 years he had a higher assists ratio than your dinho. Higher freekick rate too
Re: Ronaldo Nazario Picked Greatest Ever XI, Ft Messi, Maradona, Pele & Ronaldinho by Niklaus398: 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2023
Antivirus92:
even if I remove all of Cr7 penalty goals... He will still double the record of your Ronaldo goals and tripple the record of dinho goals.
You forget Ronaldo left leg alone has more than 100 goals, his right cor? Come talk about head? Lol dey play!
Re: Ronaldo Nazario Picked Greatest Ever XI, Ft Messi, Maradona, Pele & Ronaldinho by Niklaus398: 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2023
mayor1814:

Fool. Where is Tapnaldo world cup knock out goals? Where is tapnaldo international MVP awards? Where is tapnaldo world cup? He can never even win it. Just forget it.
cowo, you no get talk.
Re: Ronaldo Nazario Picked Greatest Ever XI, Ft Messi, Maradona, Pele & Ronaldinho by Niklaus398: 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2023
mayor1814:

Henry will always be regarded as the best premier league player of all time ahead of Tapnaldo. He has superior footballing skills than tapnaldo. The beauty and creativity of football generally. He has it more than tapnaldo. We are all witnesses to it.

Henry has never stolen a world cup goal. grin
lol you think say na all about skills? Lol like I said, bring henry individual trophies and awards make we compare and contrast while thy were at England.

Even if you remove ballon dor from the equation Ronaldo still tripples Henry individual awards while at Manchester United.

And Henry na e get more skills pass like you said but less impact if not him for get the most awards!!! Lol.
Re: Ronaldo Nazario Picked Greatest Ever XI, Ft Messi, Maradona, Pele & Ronaldinho by mayor1814: 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2023
Niklaus398:
cowo, you no get talk.

Mumu. always shifting goal post. Bring Ronaldo international awards out na.

Serial robber of goals and dubious penalties.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nwakali To Dump Super Eagles For European Country – Brother, Allwell Nwakali / Equatorial Guinea Vs Guinea: AFCON 2023 Round-of-16 (0 - 1) On 28th January 2023 / Victor Osimhen Passes Napoli Medical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.