Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Can U Link Me On How To Start Please: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can U Link Me On How To Start Please: (940 Views)

Please Who Can Link Me To That Scrap( Vessel) Thrend. / Pls Culd Someone Link Me Up To Any Dangote Sugar Distributor? / Could Somone Pls Link Me Up To Any Dangote Sugar Distributor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Link Me On How To Start Please: by BiafranFirstSon(m): 11:06pm On Oct 20, 2011
I want to become a subdealer Mtn/Glo and i have one million to start with. Is one million enough capital? What steps do i take? Or are there other business more lucrative than to print and supply recharg cards. Your candid advice is needed.
Re: Can U Link Me On How To Start Please: by dav8id(m): 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2011
One milla s a big money to start recharge card business with.and its going to give you alot of return.well,apart of that.there are a lot of lucrative business for you to start also.for the recharge card biz and others you can give a call on 07084064765. Pls note.you can only cal me if you are serious about it.cos am nt a joka
Re: Can U Link Me On How To Start Please: by BiafranFirstSon(m): 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2011
Thanks for ur reply. I do appreciate it so much. I went to the MTN dealer as directed by my friends. They said i have 500,000 naira to start with. That is how far i have gone. But i need to know some more.
Re: Can U Link Me On How To Start Please: by juliebrown: 12:40am On Oct 24, 2011
U can start printing on ur witout software n witout payin any money 2 register unda any dealer. U can evn use N200k 2 start n use d remainin 4 anoda biz. For more info call me on 08069596928

(1) (Reply)

Sending Money Abroad / How Do I Start A Business Of Distributin Ago(deisel) To House Holds In Abuja? / Are You A Fish Farmer Having Problems? Share It Now For Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.