Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,330 members, 7,860,813 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:44 PM

Nigeria At 63: A Call To Build A Prosperous And Peaceful Nation. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria At 63: A Call To Build A Prosperous And Peaceful Nation. (96 Views)

Nigeria Without Police Is A Peaceful Nation. / 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane / Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria At 63: A Call To Build A Prosperous And Peaceful Nation. by ChumzyOma(f): 4:14am On Oct 03, 2023
REFLECTING ON THE BLESSINGS OF FREEDOM AND UNITY AT THE NIGERIAN 63RD INDEPENDENCE CHURCH SERVICE AND CUTTING OF THE ANNIVERSARY CAKE

On Sunday, 1st October, 2023, I joined the Nigerian First Lady Senator Oluremi Tinubu, Senate President Godswill Akpabio and other Principal Officers of government to attend the Inter-Denominational Church Service in commemoration of Nigerian 63rd Independence anniversary at the National Christian Centre, Abuja.

Commenting on the event, I emphasized the importance of unity and collaboration among Nigerians in order to achieve progress and development in our country. I also highlighted the need for all citizens to come together, regardless of their ethnic or religious backgrounds, and work towards a common goal of building a prosperous and peaceful Nigeria.

I also called on Nigerians to embrace the values of tolerance, respect, and understanding, as these are essential for fostering unity and harmony in our diverse society and emphasized the importance of promoting dialogue and peaceful coexistence, as well as the need to reject violence and extremism in all its forms.

I further joined in the cutting of the anniversary cake and called on all religious groups in the country to join hands in promoting peace and orderliness in the country. I also urged all Nigerians to play their part in building a better nation and encouraged everyone to actively participate in the democratic process, hold their leaders accountable, and contribute to the development of their communities. Please let us always pray for Nigeria to succeed. Together, we can overcome our challenges and build a brighter future for our country.

Senator Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah, CON
Anambra South Senatorial District
October 3, 2023.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

NLC, FG Suspend Planned Strike For A Month; Commit Funds For CNG Buses, Etc / Osinbajo To Lead Panel Discussion At 10th Anniversary Of Financial Times Africa / Abiodun Commiserates Ogunbanwo Family Over Demise Of Their Patriarch, Chief Chri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.