Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,493 members, 7,836,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (315 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 03, 2023
Re: . by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 03, 2023
Please do not turn this spirit filled topic to battle ground else I'll simply take it down

Love and light always
Re: . by Amotoekun: 7:04am On Oct 03, 2023
Men are always at the receiving end.
God ! Why ?
Re: . by AdamuKD: 7:05am On Oct 03, 2023
IconicR:
Please do not turn this spirit filled topic to battle ground else I'll simply take it down

Love and light always
Shatap evening newspaper
Won't you go and marry?
NONSENSE
Re: . by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 03, 2023
Amotoekun:
Men are always at the receiving end.
God ! Why ?
Take the advise and go

Women are carrying pregnancy alone plus raising the kids and other stuff and have never complained

Your own is just to provide and enjoy sex and you are still complaining

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 03, 2023
AdamuKD:

Shatap evening newspaper
Won't you go and marry?
NONSENSE
I don't fight anymore

Take my advise, it's coming from a good side
Shalom
Re: . by Tunde835(m): 7:10am On Oct 03, 2023
A lot of men would raise other people's kids
Re: . by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 03, 2023
Tunde835:
A lot of men would raise other people's kids
Don't derail, that's not the topic
Re: . by VawulentMan: 7:14am On Oct 03, 2023
IconicR:

Women are carrying pregnancy alone plus raising the kids and other stuff and have never complained
What about barren arrogant women?
What will be their new job

Re: . by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 03, 2023
VawulentMan:

What about barren arrogant women?
Go back and read, I already advise women to respect and care for good men
Re: . by DyingFetus: 7:17am On Oct 03, 2023
Fàgs that take this c0cksucker serious deserved to be grabbed by the balls
Re: . by VawulentMan: 7:19am On Oct 03, 2023
IconicR:
Go back and read, I already advise women to respect and care for good men
Then emphasis on it exactly like you did for men
Re: . by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 03, 2023
Thread closed

You all don't like truth and advise
Re: . by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 03, 2023
IconicR:
Thread closed

You all don't like truth and advise
See her 🤣😂
As if you, yourself, like any of the sound advice or truths that I and a few other (non vulgar trolls ) have given you, over the course of the week.
Be living in denial there, what's my own. Is it me who they will be bashing on a daily basis...nope.
Now look at you, early in the morning, just past 7 am and they are already insulting you for no good-enough reason.
You will delete post or topic tire be that. ✌️😅😅
People with their different madnesses, Sha😅🤷
I know it's only male monikers who actually give you the attention you crave for... whether it is to spite them , or to draw attention to your profile or profile picture, for reasons known to you, or just to feel self appraisal.

Guys, she just wants to ruffle your feathers and see if she can provoke y'all ooh. She still loves men, deep down inside of her. Don't be fooled. It's just sad that at her age (probably past her 30s ) that she has tjme for these kinds of games. Anyway, when you finally find love and marriage (real marriage and real love oh) you'll abandon all these tactics and be more occupied with your marital affairs.
Till then...carry on with your NL funfair and self-acclaimed antagonist persona. If it helps you feel relevant.
See you came here at 4 am to reply to one of my mentions. You really are addicted to this forum, aren't you. You will now be sleeping during the day, when others are out there making use of their time. You be woman Sha, Thank God for the gullible men (who don't see this side of you on Nairaland and so lust after what you showcase to them) who may be funding your extravagances. That includes your father too (he doesn't see this coco side of you, cuz u fare not act out in his presence), amongst others.
Men, men , men... making the world go round since 001 B.C grin
Re: . by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 03, 2023
I'll tell you the truth, any day. I don't sugarcoat mine, not even for certain Nairalanders whom I used to see as online so-called friends in the past or present.
Everyone cannot be deceiving themselves all the time. There is time for everything. smiley
So, I know we've joked before, shared gist on this platform before about politics or even agreed on other subject matters, but wherever I see you bleeping up, I'll tell you outrightly. No time to be forming Mr. Nice guy...that's what has made our society decay to the level it is today. Objectification and sexualization of ladies(by even they themselves. Like you and other ladies do by uploading sexually suggestive profile pictures of yourselves on Nairaland and other sites), and some men too.
Be the change y'all wanna see. Unless you don't even care for change, but join others to act like you care for it whenever they demand for that change. Then that is hypocrisy stinking to the high heavens . smiley

Good morninggggggg @IconicR
P.s: in your latest reply, you said I like quarrel pass fight. Nope. Let me correct that your notion. I just dislike stupidity and pretense. I also don't like people subtly manipulating others, especially those gullible men. I know they will have to learn the hard way, but still...they could be spared the unnecessary experience.
So I like bluntness and truth pass fight. Now you know. kiss
Re: . by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 03, 2023
PaulOtl:

See her 🤣😂
As if you, yourself, like any of the sound advice or truths that I and a few other (non vulgar trolls ) have given you, over the course of the week.
Be living in denial there, what's my own. Is it me who they will be bashing on a daily basis...nope.
Now look at you, early in the morning, just past 7 am and they are already insulting you for no good-enough reason.
You will delete post or topic tire be that. ✌️😅😅
People with their different madnesses, Sha😅🤷
I know it's only male monikers who actually give you the attention you crave for... whether it is to spite them , or to draw attention to your profile or profile picture, for reasons known to you, or just to feel self appraisal.

Guys, she just wants to ruffle your feathers and see if she can provoke y'all ooh. She still loves men, deep down inside of her. Don't be fooled. It's just sad that at her age (probably past her 30s ) that she has tjme for these kinds of games. Anyway, when you finally find love and marriage (real marriage and real love oh) you'll abandon all these tactics and be more occupied with your marital affairs.
Till then...carry on with your NL funfair and self-acclaimed antagonist persona. If it helps you feel relevant.
See you came here at 4 am to reply to one of my mentions. You really are addicted to this forum, aren't you. You will now be sleeping during the day, when others are out there making use of their time. You be woman Sha, Thank God for the gullible men (who don't see this side of you on Nairaland and so lust after what you showcase to them) who may be funding your extravagances. That includes your father too (he doesn't see this coco side of you, cuz u fare not act out in his presence), amongst others.
Men, men , men... making the world go round since 001 B.C grin

I'm actually 60+ point of correction
But why are you even mad at me? 😂 😂
Keep being in denial
Re: . by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 03, 2023
IconicR:
Keep being in denial
You see ehn, I've noticed you haven't really been able to fault me in the truth yet, so you keep twisting the narrative (more like shifting the goal post) up and down, and covering up with laughs, and things like " why are u mad at me ? "
grin grin
You think I'm one of those Nairalanders that just come to bash and insult women up and down without attacking the main issue?
You're finding out now that you can't always have your way around here. No matter how you spin this thing. What is bad is bad. And everyone with a free conscience will be able to see the truth here.

I'm not mad at you, Rozz. I'm only irritated at your hypocrisy. The same you who was telling me how you disliked all the female BBN ladies , except for CeeC, because they all loaf about with men and act like sluts. You fa? Aren't you doing the same things offline and even in here, with your picture? And with your comments about not minding your body count, as long as you and other single ladies can chop the man's money and run away.
I see you don't have a problem with giving sex in exchange for the baby girl lifestyle being provided to you by multiple men. How you all sleep at night after fvkking and being paid off like a slut that most of you seem to be, needs to be studied at Harvard University.

The truth is never sweet to who it is being directed at, especially if they are guilty. So I understand why you keep trying to avoid certain things and changing the subject tactically. cheesy

You won't be the first or the last, sha. 🤷
As you were ...
Re: . by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2023
IconicR:
Keep being in denial
Hehe..not true...You are above 30. Maybe mid 30s , dating back from your old comments with your Rozz account and whether it was that Iyaebe account too or more.

Stop using a joke to sway opinions by saying your actually 60+... reverse psychology for those beginners. Lol cheesy

Keep living in a fools paradise. The things you people do just to gain the fake happiness or life y'all exploit people for ehn...I hope it's worth it in the end, when it's time to be judged and assesed. Whatsoever anyone sees, that is what they'll reap. See tricks and manipulations, you'll reap them before your time is up. Sew whorism (even if done secretly) and you'll reap the rewards of whorism when the time comes. Eternal death. You might think your sharp to escape it, but may not before you even have the chance to change from it. Since una think say una too wise pass the one wey give una the private part. Lol

Alright, later ✌️
Re: . by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2023
PaulOtl:

You see ehn, I've noticed you haven't really been able to fault me in the truth yet, so you keep twisting the narrative (more like shifting the goal post) up and down, and covering up with laughs, and things like " why are u mad at me ? "
grin grin
You think I'm one of those Nairalanders that just come to bash and insult women up and down without attacking the main issue?
You're finding out now that you can't always have your way around here. No matter how you spin this thing. What is bad is bad. And everyone with a free conscience will be able to see the truth here.

I'm not mad at you, Rozz. I'm only irritated at your hypocrisy. The same you who was telling me how you disliked all the female BBN ladies , except for CeeC, because they all loaf about with men and act like sluts. You fa? Aren't you doing the same things offline and even in here, with your picture? And with your comments about not minding your body count, as long as you and other single ladies can chop the man's money and run away.
I see you don't have a problem with giving sex in exchange for the baby girl lifestyle being provided to you by multiple men. How you all sleep at night after fvkking and being paid off like a slut that most of you seem to be, needs to be studied at Harvard University.

The truth is never sweet to who it is being directed at, especially if they are guilty. So I understand why you keep trying to avoid certain things and changing the subject tactically. cheesy

You won't be the first or the last, sha. 🤷
As you were ...
😂 I'm really not moved by these things you've been typing, you are just entertaining me.

Go with your narrative ina ruwa na
Does it truly defined me maybe yes maybe no, so enjoy yourself.

See how you are mad because I praised your fellow man who is not toxic to women here like you and others do.

Manlikefranchas 😂😂😂😂
Re: . by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2023
PaulOtl:

Hehe..not true...You are above 30. Maybe mid 30s , dating back from your old comments with your Rozz account and whether it was that Iyaebe account too or more.

Stop using a joke to sway opinions by saying your actually 60+... reverse psychology for those beginners. Lol cheesy

You know my age more than myself?

I'm actually 60+ which I've been on about on this forum

Who date you ehn don enter one chance
You did it with Tatiana and I cringed to how someone could suddenly flip on a person he's been having conversations with.

You get trouble too much
Re: . by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2023
IconicR:
😂 I'm really not moved by these things you've been typing, you are just entertaining me.

Go with your narrative ina ruwa na
Does it truly defined me maybe yes maybe no, so enjoy yourself.

See how you are mad because I praised your fellow man who is not toxic to women here like you and others do.

Manlikefranchas 😂😂😂😂
Again she comes with this plot twist to gain people's sympathy and save face from shame. cheesy

My dear, it has nothing to do with praising any male user here. Stop dodging the truth and shamelessly covering up with half -clever claims. We know all those moves.
You can praise anyone, married or unmarried why will I be worrying about that particular action? I need nothing from you, after wall. So .... what's the sense in that .🤷

Abeg, bare your shamelessness with your full chest and stop twisting the narrative for other readers, so you won't look stupid or as guilty as charged.
And mind you, you, the fact that u read what I sent means you actually are moved by it to give a response. Stop lying cheesy
You think you are clever. For where
Re: . by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 03, 2023
PaulOtl:

Again she comes with this plot twist to gain people's sympathy and save face from shame. cheesy

My dear, it has nothing to do with praising any male user here. Stop dodging the truth and shamelessly covering up with half -clever claims. We know all those moves.
You can praise anyone, married or unmarried why will I be worrying about that particular action? I need nothing from you, after wall. So .... what's the sense in that .🤷

Abeg, bare your shamelessness with your full chest and stop twisting the narrative for other readers, so you won't look stupid or as guilty as charged.
And mind you, you, the fact that u read what I sent means you actually are moved by it to give a response. Stop lying cheesy
You think you are clever. For where
I'm actually 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

You need deliverance
Re: . by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 03, 2023
IconicR:
You know my age more than myself?

I'm actually 60+ which I've been on about on this forum

Who date you ehn don enter one chance
You did it with Tatiana and I cringed to how someone could suddenly flip on a person he's been having conversations with.

You get trouble too much
hahaha! Thank God you are admitting it that you were keenly watching my moves with Tati.

You cringe? That's good for you ... whatever pained you there , means you are as guilty as the allegations levied against the person with whom I was having the exchange with.

You people want to act and talk shamelessly in public and don't want anyone to call you out on it?...I see. Pele. Spoilt woman.

Na now you know that I get trouble? grin
No. It's only those with questionable characters that feel I'm troubling them... cuz u want to claim you're good, whilst showing every sign of being a bad lady. Who you trying to deceive...so that's what I don't tolerate.

Who will date me is already enjoying. Stop wishing bad grin
And who marries me will be happy. Anyway, it's not like I'll be marrying a loose woman or a so-called bad biatch like una, so nothing to worry about.

60+ my arse. Love will find you, don't worry. Mtshew grin
Re: . by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 03, 2023
IconicR:
I'm actually 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

You need deliverance
More than you do?
Self delusions abound Sha.
If that makes you sleep better, then by all means, carry on.
I wonder why I even care...🙄
Better draw closer to your creator and stop making a fool out of yourself up and down, thinking you are doing some people, not knowing you are doing yourself, after all said and done.
Don't worry, like I told Tati the other day, I'll be deactivating this account very very soon, since BBN is now over. You won't have me to bug your Nairaland lifestyle anymore.
I'll be back at a latter time, and I won't even bother myself anymore with people who feel if they are falling into a pit , no one should bother trying to save them. It's my body, it's my body, it's my life kind of mentality.
The end justifies the means na...no be this life we dey? We will see how it all ends.

Tor.
Ehen, by the way our Baye won. Hope you don't still feel she's Ghanaian and hope u no dey vex for her wining. Shey you saw her parents on the stage. Let me not hear that she's Ghanaian from your mouth again grin

Ciao
Re: . by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 03, 2023
PaulOtl:
hahaha! Thank God you are admitting it that you were keenly watching my moves with Tati.

You cringe? That's good for you ... whatever pained you there , means you are as guilty as the allegations levied against the person with whom I was having the exchange with.

You people want to act and talk shamelessly in public and don't want anyone to call you out on it?...I see. Pele. Spoilt woman.

Na now you know that I get trouble? grin
No. It's only those with questionable characters that feel I'm troubling them... cuz u want to claim you're good, whilst showing every sign of being a bad lady. Who you trying to deceive...so that's what I don't tolerate.

Who will date me is already enjoying. Stop wishing bad grin
And who marries me will be happy. Anyway, it's not like I'll be marrying a loose woman or a so-called bad biatch like una, so nothing to worry about.

60+ my arse. Love will find you, don't worry. Mtshew grin
Awnnn right on time, guess who's calling me ? Manlikefranchas

I'll be back after the call manlikefranchas awnnn
Every lady needs a manlikefranchas 😂😂
Awnnnn manlikefranchas

Re: . by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2023
PaulOtl:

More than you do?
Self delusions abound Sha.
If that makes you sleep better, then by all means, carry on.
I wonder why I even care...🙄
Better draw closer to your creator and stop making a fool out of yourself up and down, thinking you are doing some people, not knowing you are doing yourself, after all said and done.
Don't worry, like I told Tati the other day, I'll be deactivating this account very very soon, since BBN is now over. You won't have me to bug your Nairaland lifestyle anymore.
I'll be back at a latter time, and I won't even bother myself anymore with people who feel if they are falling into a pit , no one should bother trying to save them. It's my body, it's my body, it's my life kind of mentality.
The end justifies the means na...no be this life we dey? We will see how it all ends.

Tor.
Ehen, by the way our Baye won. Hope you don't still feel she's Ghanaian and hope u no dey vex for her wining. Shey you saw her parents on the stage. Let me not hear that she's Ghanaian from your mouth again grin

Ciao

I just checked your dp and realized you are the typical example of what they call Pot calling kettle black 😂😂😂

Pastor Paul with such kind of do kikikikiki humans are very terrible
Re: . by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2023
IconicR:
I just checked your dp and realized you are the typical example of what they call Pot calling kettle black 😂😂😂

Pastor Paul with such kind of do kikikikiki humans are very terrible
Oh Lord, it is this this my senior Rozz, that doesn't want to have sense at her age. 🙄
Fine. I'll respond to you accordingly.

Err...lemme see...
Ok, you were pained by my reply to you, so then you ran to go have a look at my profile to see if you could find some dirt on me to use to score a point in what you think is a debate between you and I ? undecided
Aunty, we are not debating here , oh. I've been schooling you since on what you are already supposed to have known at your age. You're ahead of me in terms of age. Very much ahead. But if you decide to belittle yourself and act foolish and it catches my attention, then what do you expect me to do, if not to address you? Sorry, I know this sounds disrespectful, but that's clearly not the intention here. Just see things for what they really are here. Set pride and ego and loosing face aside and see the bigger picture.

Next, coming to the issue of my profile picture which u raised. Clever...you picked out that and left the narration below the picture, where I gave an ilkustr of Satan being the grim reaper and those two couples being immoral sinners (like majority of strong-headed immoral people are in out society) 😊
If you had not rushed to come back to tell me how you found a picture in my profile which you didn't understand what's its motive or intent was/is. Not so smart of you, after all. Look below at the screenmunch 👇
So you won't mislead others and yourself too in the process. Clever by half woman. 🤣

Re: . by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2023
Not to worry, sweetheart, I'll be leaving NL pretty soon, to come back at a latter time. You'll breathe a fresh air of relief, since you think I'm choking you, and failing to see what it is I'm actually doing by treating you the way I treat you on this site.
Let them breathe...like your dear Tinubu daddy said. Tor... breathe. Ba da mua.

(1) (Reply)

The Most Heinous Comment I’ve Seen So Far / Advice Needed / Top Trending Gist!!! Newly Employed Maid Has Become A Problem To The Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.