Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

"Leaders Forging Certificates Are Living False Lives" - Peter Obi On Arise TV - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Leaders Forging Certificates Are Living False Lives" - Peter Obi On Arise TV (19240 Views)

Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) / President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) / Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Leaders Forging Certificates Are Living False Lives" - Peter Obi On Arise TV by honeyB2018: 10:00am On Oct 04, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Source

This is one thing about Peter Obi that I don't like, the same is applicable to Kenneth Okonkwo. These men talk too much. They are too much in the news, commenting almost on all political issues, to me this is not right.
We had close to 18 Presidential candidates in the last presidential elections, but you rarely can hear them after the elections, but not with Peter Obi.
I don't know how many times, after the last elections, that Abubakar Atiku has granted interviews to any electronic/ print media, but he's shaking the tables and the presidency, but not with Peter Obi, If it's not Arise, it's with Channels or AIT. For me, sometimes, silence is golden.
Look at Kenneth Okonkwo, just filling the Labour Party's brief before the Supreme Court became a Media issue, but in the APC's and Tinubu's legal teams, no mention was made of the petitions in the media till judgement was delivered
Peter Obi, should allow his media team, to handle his media issues and come out to speak on issues once in awhile, when it matter most and when he speaks, the world will know that a leader has spoken, not coming out every now and then to speak on issues that are too beyond his person, this is not the way for leaders.
Re: "Leaders Forging Certificates Are Living False Lives" - Peter Obi On Arise TV by aylagos(m): 10:31am On Oct 04, 2023
Whynotthetruth:

Mpama
Afofun gbemu
Re: "Leaders Forging Certificates Are Living False Lives" - Peter Obi On Arise TV by Baddass: 11:19am On Oct 04, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Really better than forgery if you ask me.
If I may ask dude, are you okay to have leaders forging their certificates?

Why would you have something and cannot show it.. Who is fooling who?

Obi supporters have thinking disorder anyway

1 Like

Re: "Leaders Forging Certificates Are Living False Lives" - Peter Obi On Arise TV by Foodhub2023: 3:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
Benwallt:

When Tinubu was breaking records every semester in Chicago this dead brain bigoted charlatan was selling toothbrush inside traffic.

Thank God for GCE too dey talk. Thunder fire you there
You are daft as ur entire generation, thank God you can hide behind ur keypad to talk. Which record? Sold destiny is talking here, you don't know me n wil never come close. Do you think i depend on ur useless Nigeria economy to Flourish?? U beta not talk to people anyhow. Truth be told you are sick...
Re: "Leaders Forging Certificates Are Living False Lives" - Peter Obi On Arise TV by HRMK: 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2023
YES!THAT IS TRUE!IT IS BETTER TO GET YOUR THIRD CLASS DEGREE WITH WHICH YOU GOT A BANK TOP JOB WHILE THOSE WITH BETTER DEGREES REMAIN JOBLESS!BUT WAS TINUBU NOT PART OF THE SCHOOL?WAS HE DENIED?WHAT IS FORGED HERE?GO TO THE APEX COURT WITH YOUR EVIDENCE!BLACKMAIL AND PROPAGANDA WONT HELP YOU AT ALL!TRY YOUR LUCK AGAIN IN 2027!!
Re: "Leaders Forging Certificates Are Living False Lives" - Peter Obi On Arise TV by IfnobeGod20: 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2023
sonofthunder:

You just joined the dull one. And you can't even point out where and how.
I know unteachable minds, when I see one.
Re: "Leaders Forging Certificates Are Living False Lives" - Peter Obi On Arise TV by Pauliaette(m): 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2023
Jaycee07:

Really?? So it’s okay to break the law on forgery and perjury, since politics is a dirty game. Your idiocy is legendary. I hope you remember that a governor that was about to be sworn in lost his seat, which was no fault of his. His deputy’s credentials were full of inconsistencies.
You don’t display your ignorance in a public forum like this.
The issue here goes beyond legality. There’s a moral burden that every Nigerian now has to bear. Our passport going forward will be very disdainful. Our battered image has now reach the crescendo.

Show some respect pls, I know that u are so enlightened and expose but pls don't insult me. we should move forward and stop being so naive. After all, this is the same that will rules for 8 good years. Why the controversies?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

GEJ Media Chat- Summary In Print. / NNPC Mega Stations Increase Fuel Price By N4/litre / Senators Seeking To Topple State Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.