Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

FOR SALE- Registered 2008 Infiniti Fx35 @ Ikorodu, Lagos State. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / FOR SALE- Registered 2008 Infiniti Fx35 @ Ikorodu, Lagos State. (1047 Views)

2008 Infiniti G35 For Sale *sold* / Sold: Super Clean 2008 Infiniti M35X Fullest Option For N1.8m / Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infiniti G35x... Asking Price: ₦3,500,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FOR SALE- Registered 2008 Infiniti Fx35 @ Ikorodu, Lagos State. by OiG(m): 7:08am On Oct 03, 2023
Sharp Registered 2008 Infiniti fx35- (full options).
Well maintained with no issues.

Buy and Drive.

Price: 2.8m

/0/8/0/8/8/9/8/3/0/9/2/

Re: FOR SALE- Registered 2008 Infiniti Fx35 @ Ikorodu, Lagos State. by ttobizz(m): 7:20am On Oct 03, 2023
I laugh

2 Likes

Re: FOR SALE- Registered 2008 Infiniti Fx35 @ Ikorodu, Lagos State. by kingreign(m): 7:57am On Oct 03, 2023
ttobizz:
I laugh

Why?
Re: FOR SALE- Registered 2008 Infiniti Fx35 @ Ikorodu, Lagos State. by OiG(m): 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2023
Still hot.
Re: FOR SALE- Registered 2008 Infiniti Fx35 @ Ikorodu, Lagos State. by Angrigowt: 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2023
2.8. Its value is 1.3m. Ole

1 Like

Re: FOR SALE- Registered 2008 Infiniti Fx35 @ Ikorodu, Lagos State. by chccho(m): 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nice looking car

1 Like

Re: FOR SALE- Registered 2008 Infiniti Fx35 @ Ikorodu, Lagos State. by kingreign(m): 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2023
Angrigowt:
2.8. Its value is 1.3m. Ole

Stupid angry goat, GTFO!

5 Likes

Re: FOR SALE- Registered 2008 Infiniti Fx35 @ Ikorodu, Lagos State. by OiG(m): 7:03am On Oct 06, 2023
Hot deal
Re: FOR SALE- Registered 2008 Infiniti Fx35 @ Ikorodu, Lagos State. by OiG(m): 9:42am On Oct 07, 2023
Still hot
Re: FOR SALE- Registered 2008 Infiniti Fx35 @ Ikorodu, Lagos State. by OiG(m): 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2023
The deal is on here.
Re: FOR SALE- Registered 2008 Infiniti Fx35 @ Ikorodu, Lagos State. by OiG(m): 10:48pm On Oct 11, 2023
Still hot
Re: FOR SALE- Registered 2008 Infiniti Fx35 @ Ikorodu, Lagos State. by OiG(m): 11:18am On Oct 15, 2023
Hot.
Re: FOR SALE- Registered 2008 Infiniti Fx35 @ Ikorodu, Lagos State. by ehmmy11(m): 1:51pm On Oct 15, 2023
OiG:
Hot.

Hope it’s not over heating this one you Dey shout hot hot grin

3 Likes

Re: FOR SALE- Registered 2008 Infiniti Fx35 @ Ikorodu, Lagos State. by OiG(m): 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2023
Smoking hot deal.
Re: FOR SALE- Registered 2008 Infiniti Fx35 @ Ikorodu, Lagos State. by OiG(m): 4:42am On Oct 23, 2023
Still available
Re: FOR SALE- Registered 2008 Infiniti Fx35 @ Ikorodu, Lagos State. by Snoobor(m): 7:35am On Dec 31, 2023
Is it still available?
Re: FOR SALE- Registered 2008 Infiniti Fx35 @ Ikorodu, Lagos State. by OiG(m): 7:15am On Jan 01
It is available. Pls, call me for further discurssion.
Happy New Year.

Snoobor:
Is it still available?
Re: FOR SALE- Registered 2008 Infiniti Fx35 @ Ikorodu, Lagos State. by Valtteri: 5:54am On Mar 12
Is this car still for sale?
Re: FOR SALE- Registered 2008 Infiniti Fx35 @ Ikorodu, Lagos State. by OiG(m): 9:24am On Mar 12
Yes, it is available.
Pls, call or WhatsApp for faster response and further discussion if you have interest in buying an Infiniti FX35.

Thank you
Re: FOR SALE- Registered 2008 Infiniti Fx35 @ Ikorodu, Lagos State. by OiG(m): 9:25am On Mar 12
Valtteri:
Is this car still for sale?

Yes, it is available.
Pls, call or WhatsApp for faster response and further discussion if you have interest in buying an Infiniti FX35.

Thank you
Re: FOR SALE- Registered 2008 Infiniti Fx35 @ Ikorodu, Lagos State. by Valtteri: 8:34pm On Mar 12
OiG:

Yes, it is available.

Thank you

This car has been on sale for a long time now. I’ve seen the ones which are more expensive and have already been sold, which means there’s an issue.

These photos are from when you tried selling in 2022. Try uploading recent photos which should include the interior and engine.

Aside from the faulty AC, any other issues? Also, are you still bent on buyers coming all the way to Ikorodu to inspect?
Re: FOR SALE- Registered 2008 Infiniti Fx35 @ Ikorodu, Lagos State. by OiG(m): 9:11am On Mar 14
Valtteri:

This car has been on sale for a long time now. I’ve seen the ones which are more expensive and have already been sold, which means there’s an issue.

These photos are from when you tried selling in 2022. Try uploading recent photos which should include the interior and engine.

Aside from the faulty AC, any other issues? Also, are you still bent on buyers coming all the way to Ikorodu to inspect?

I have given sufficient information in my post for any serious buyer to come for physical inspection.

It is obvious that you are not ready to buy a vehicle, otherwise you wouldn't be trying to debate here but, do the needful.

From your message, I deduce that- you are just monitoring people who are actually buying cars.
When you are ready to buy a vehicle, you will be ready to go for a physical inspection to ascertain the condition of the vehicle, instead of speculating or trying to discourage actual potential buyers.
Re: FOR SALE- Registered 2008 Infiniti Fx35 @ Ikorodu, Lagos State. by Valtteri: 8:33pm On Mar 14
OiG:

I have given sufficient information in my post for any serious buyer to come for physical inspection.

It is obvious that you are not ready to buy a vehicle, otherwise you wouldn't be trying to debate here but, do the needful.

From your message, I deduce that- you are just monitoring people who are actually buying cars.
When you are ready to buy a vehicle, you will be ready to go for a physical inspection to ascertain the condition of the vehicle, instead of speculating or trying to discourage actual potential buyers.

Not trying to discourage anyone. Just asking simple questions.

Ready to buy? I tried buying from you last year, but the inconvenience wasn’t worth the vehicle and I bought another car just like this.

Was only asking cos a colleague saw my car and loved it and wants to by an FX35. So I was quite shocked to see that since October 2023 when I contacted you till now, this vehicle hasn’t been sold.

Which was why I advised that you state the true condition of this car, along with RECENT photos. Also, insisting buyers come all the way to Ikorodu no just follow. Imagine taking that risk and driving all the way to inspect a car based on photos taken in 2021. Makes no sense.

Anyway, happy sales wink
Re: FOR SALE- Registered 2008 Infiniti Fx35 @ Ikorodu, Lagos State. by Valtteri: 10:25pm On Mar 14
OiG:

Ready to buy? I tried buying from you last year, but the inconvenience wasn’t worth the vehicle and I bought another car just like this.

Was only asking cos a colleague saw my car and loved it and wants to by an FX35. So I was quite shocked to see that since October 2023 when I contacted you till now, this vehicle hasn’t been sold.

Which was why I advised that you state the true condition of this car, along with RECENT photos. Also, insisting buyers come all the way to Ikorodu no just follow. Imagine taking that risk and driving all the way to inspect a car based on photos taken in 2021. Makes no sense.

Anyway, happy sales

1 Like

Re: FOR SALE- Registered 2008 Infiniti Fx35 @ Ikorodu, Lagos State. by OiG(m): 7:15am On Mar 20
It's alright but, like I said, a ready buyer will go the length to inspect a vehicle of interest. People travel for inspection. I have travelled several times for vehicle inspection in the past.

A ready buyer will come for inspection. I have no worries in that regard and I'm also not desperately trying to sell. It will all happen in due time.

Best wishes

Valtteri:

Anyway, happy sales

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

About Fuel Consumption / Volvo S70 Needed: ! / A 2001 Model Pathfinder Jeep. American Spec,fully Airconditioned For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.