Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Preg Woman, Son Of Owner, About-to-wed Lady Died In Rivers Illegal Refinery Fire - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Preg Woman, Son Of Owner, About-to-wed Lady Died In Rivers Illegal Refinery Fire (21887 Views)

Troops Destroy Massive Illegal Refinery In Delta State (photos) / 25 Died In Rivers’ Illegal Refinery Explosion — Community / FRSC Men Allegedly Deflate Tyre Of A Car Taking Preg Woman In Labor To Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preg Woman, Son Of Owner, About-to-wed Lady Died In Rivers Illegal Refinery Fire by PriNceNova(m): 9:25am On Oct 03, 2023
Cx
Re: Preg Woman, Son Of Owner, About-to-wed Lady Died In Rivers Illegal Refinery Fire by blesdman(m): 9:32am On Oct 03, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Damn so sad
But why will people operate a illegal refinery
For money.
Re: Preg Woman, Son Of Owner, About-to-wed Lady Died In Rivers Illegal Refinery Fire by EmmyOD(m): 9:33am On Oct 03, 2023
So bad. Wen r we gonna stop ✋ preventable deaths in this country ?
But on second thought, this shows that refining crude oil is not actually a big deal but corruption has made us to continue selling crude oil and buying it back in refined form.
Re: Preg Woman, Son Of Owner, About-to-wed Lady Died In Rivers Illegal Refinery Fire by Skillsnigeria: 9:33am On Oct 03, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Preg Woman, Son Of Owner, About-to-wed Lady Died In Rivers Illegal Refinery Fire by Moniya4Real(m): 9:39am On Oct 03, 2023
If I were one of those guys dealing in ‘illegal crude oil’. I’ll use part of the proceeds I got from the illicit business to buy myself a very good fireproof coat. Wear double sef if need be. But more seriously, people get mind sha
Re: Preg Woman, Son Of Owner, About-to-wed Lady Died In Rivers Illegal Refinery Fire by adecz: 9:50am On Oct 03, 2023
Death also comes with hustling...

A Hausa proverb says that it is the
occupation that feeds you that also
kills you...

➡️A farmers dies from snakebite on the
farm.
➡️A driver dies by accident.
⏩Doctors get infected from patients
⏩An armed robber gets shot in operation
⏩Pilots die from plane crash
🔽Soldiers die on me battlefield
🔽Fishermen die at sea
🔽Miners die underground
🔽A horse kills a veterinarian
Re: Preg Woman, Son Of Owner, About-to-wed Lady Died In Rivers Illegal Refinery Fire by victorazyvictor(m): 9:56am On Oct 03, 2023
Distillation very dangerous
Re: Preg Woman, Son Of Owner, About-to-wed Lady Died In Rivers Illegal Refinery Fire by Benrosaria(m): 9:56am On Oct 03, 2023
Please how were they able to recognise burnt-beyond-recognition

1 Like

Re: Preg Woman, Son Of Owner, About-to-wed Lady Died In Rivers Illegal Refinery Fire by NaijaCover(m): 10:02am On Oct 03, 2023
thaoriginator:
don lose guard this bad news cry

Very unprofessional

And btw, wetin be Son of Owner? Una smoke dried corn leaves? grin

Hmmmmmmm
Re: Preg Woman, Son Of Owner, About-to-wed Lady Died In Rivers Illegal Refinery Fire by uvie66: 10:09am On Oct 03, 2023
ruggedtimi:
it is because of high profit.
hmmm like everything the huge the risk the higher The profit
Re: Preg Woman, Son Of Owner, About-to-wed Lady Died In Rivers Illegal Refinery Fire by Chetas81(m): 10:15am On Oct 03, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Damn so sad
But why will people operate a illegal refinery
meanwhile you cannot find any legal one , working in Nigeria, sick citizen remain in Nigeria
Re: Preg Woman, Son Of Owner, About-to-wed Lady Died In Rivers Illegal Refinery Fire by Abemy(m): 10:41am On Oct 03, 2023
Does these illegal refiners explore mine) these products by themselves, or vandalize pipe lines to get their products?

I want to know.
Re: Preg Woman, Son Of Owner, About-to-wed Lady Died In Rivers Illegal Refinery Fire by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 10:42am On Oct 03, 2023
Rip to them but why would someone be operating illegal refinery
Re: Preg Woman, Son Of Owner, About-to-wed Lady Died In Rivers Illegal Refinery Fire by blakkydikky(m): 10:43am On Oct 03, 2023
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/pregnant-woman-son-of-owner-about-to-wed-lady-died-in-rivers-illegal-refinery-inferno/
.... But something is baffling me here,illegal refineries are working perfectly but legal refineries are not working!
Re: Preg Woman, Son Of Owner, About-to-wed Lady Died In Rivers Illegal Refinery Fire by Abemy(m): 10:46am On Oct 03, 2023
[quote author=Authoreety post=126167558]Government can't give us refinery, here are people that refine, instead of government empowering them, govt will push them to extent of carrying out the activities in congested areas thereby leading to such outcomes...

Do they extract the products by themselves or they vandalize government pipe lines to get the ones they refine?
Re: Preg Woman, Son Of Owner, About-to-wed Lady Died In Rivers Illegal Refinery Fire by Nyanabo(m): 11:10am On Oct 03, 2023
Since we can't have a functional refinery in the mad country why don't the governments train these people who without training are able to refine products (though below standard).

If this is done, all these negative news would be behind us. And we can get something out of it.

1 Like

Re: Preg Woman, Son Of Owner, About-to-wed Lady Died In Rivers Illegal Refinery Fire by solreb: 11:20am On Oct 03, 2023
Authoreety:
Government can't give us refinery, here are people that refine, instead of government empowering them, govt will push them to extent of carrying out the activities in congested areas thereby leading to such outcomes...

But Nigerians no dey hear word sha... We are just somehow.
the refinery operators are criminals who steal crude from the oil company pipelines to setup illegal refineries. No oneis stopping them to operate a refinery but they must source the crude legally and not stealing,causing death and pollution
Re: Preg Woman, Son Of Owner, About-to-wed Lady Died In Rivers Illegal Refinery Fire by delishpot: 11:33am On Oct 03, 2023
I was watching an illegal refinery guy doing his thing on Madagascar, boy oh boy the mans game was crude but on point. Clean environment, safe etc. My naija people doing things like untamed wild animals always. No concern for liveš and limbs. Just money hungry ready to kill everyone for a penny.

1 Like

Re: Preg Woman, Son Of Owner, About-to-wed Lady Died In Rivers Illegal Refinery Fire by isabi2lof: 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2023
Too bad
Re: Preg Woman, Son Of Owner, About-to-wed Lady Died In Rivers Illegal Refinery Fire by slimmax: 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2023
Which kind heading/topic be this…… "son of owner", of what?
Re: Preg Woman, Son Of Owner, About-to-wed Lady Died In Rivers Illegal Refinery Fire by kolexy(m): 4:58pm On Oct 03, 2023
Authoreety:
Government can't give us refinery, here are people that refine, instead of government empowering them, govt will push them to extent of carrying out the activities in congested areas thereby leading to such outcomes...

But Nigerians no dey hear word sha... We are just somehow.

These things nothing but crude pots for 'cooking' crude oil. They are not refineries
Re: Preg Woman, Son Of Owner, About-to-wed Lady Died In Rivers Illegal Refinery Fire by iyke2frankeze: 8:44pm On Oct 03, 2023
Avoid anything illegal in your life. E get why.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adeboye Predicts Bigger Disasters In 2013 / Poor Performance Of APC Giving PDP Hope Of Return In 2019 – Lar / Why FG Cannot Review Salaries For Civil Servants – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.