Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,403 members, 7,843,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

I Wish Atiku Could do This - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wish Atiku Could do This (1330 Views)

Tinubu And ATIKU Could Be Disqualified If Peter Obi Sues Them: Farooq Kperogi / I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict / I Wish Atiku Chose A Yoruba Running Mate, We Would Still Vote Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wish Atiku Could do This by gidgiddy: 3:03pm On Oct 03, 2023
Omobude244:
After the Chicago State University CSU deposition under oath, hold a World Press Conference immediately, & tell the world about your findings. Leave the rest to us.

I dont think Atiku will do that, Atiku is more interested in how this will help him at the Supreme Court
Re: I Wish Atiku Could do This by spako4(m): 4:04pm On Oct 03, 2023
Omobude244:

nobody is raising hope

we must focus on what really matter
forgery and identity theft.

Tinubu submitted a fake certificate to INEC
Tinubu stole someone's else identity
Stop saying what you're not sure

Re: I Wish Atiku Could do This by Omobude244: 4:53pm On Oct 03, 2023
[quote author=spako4 post=126174794][/quote]
What I'm not sure of
Are u kidding me right now?
Re: I Wish Atiku Could do This by oyatz(m): 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2023
Omobude244:

yes after the deposition,
i will love him to do a world press briefing

let the whole world know who Tinubu truly is

1) The deposition is done publicly

2) Atiku went to the US court, looking for whatever incriminating evidence he can use against Tinubu, if he finds anything he will add it to his legal case at the Supreme Court.

However, both Atiku and the Obidients will Labour in vain
Re: I Wish Atiku Could do This by Omobude244: 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2023
oyatz:

1) The deposition is done publicly

2) Atiku went to the US court, looking for whatever incriminating evidence he can use against Tinubu, if he finds anything he will add it to his legal case at the Supreme Court.

However, both Atiku and the Obidients will Labour in vain
lolz
calm down

CSU just denied the certificate tinubu submitted to INEC.

they even said it is in our culture to engage in forgery grin grin
otilo grin
Re: I Wish Atiku Could do This by oyatz(m): 7:17am On Oct 04, 2023
Omobude244:

lolz
calm down

CSU just denied the certificate tinubu submitted to INEC.

they even said it is in our culture to engage in forgery grin grin
otilo grin

You listen to fake news for so long.

Even, Atiku who spent a lot of money and have direct interests in the matter have seen realities.

You people don't read, but depend on purveyors of fake news to feed you with gibberish about the person ,you so much hate.

I read the deposition,line by line and there is nothing like this blatant lie you are saying
Re: I Wish Atiku Could do This by Omobude244: 7:38am On Oct 04, 2023
oyatz:

You listen to fake news for so long.

Even, Atiku who spent a lot of money and have direct interests in the matter have seen realities.

You people don't read, but depend on purveyors of fake news to feed you with gibberish about the person ,you so much hate.

I read the deposition,line by line and there is nothing like this blatant lie you are saying

just ordered for Rufai

if u need, kindly DM

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aregbesola To Dump APC, Set To Announce New Party / Nigeria And Old School Politicians And Administrators / Pat Utomi Forms New Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.