Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

₦10tn Spent On Refineries Yet They Don’t Work, They’re Better Off Sold - Oyedele - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦10tn Spent On Refineries Yet They Don’t Work, They’re Better Off Sold - Oyedele (16071 Views)

Emefiele Pumped ₦‎10Tn Into Economy Through Quasi-Fiscal Activities – Cardoso / Marketers Disagree With Taiwo Oyedele On Refineries Sale / Nigeria : ‘china Closed Its Borders For 40 Years And They’re Better Now’ -NCS (2) (3) (4)

Re: ₦10tn Spent On Refineries Yet They Don’t Work, They’re Better Off Sold - Oyedele by EmmyDJourno: 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2023
Bar1941:

I am wealthy enough to buy your entire generation and two generations to come. Every elderly people in your family starting from the particular one that brought a miserable animal like you to this world are fools.

Anyone can have money, but not everyone can get sense, you no get sense. Simple🤓
Re: ₦10tn Spent On Refineries Yet They Don’t Work, They’re Better Off Sold - Oyedele by EmmyDJourno: 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

I no go school... oya cry again... mumu ... go buy am na

So you no go, it show sha😅
Re: ₦10tn Spent On Refineries Yet They Don’t Work, They’re Better Off Sold - Oyedele by Fearyourcreator: 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
EmmyDJourno:

So you no go, it show sha😅
You wey go Wetin you don achieve? Oya start dey lie ...
Re: ₦10tn Spent On Refineries Yet They Don’t Work, They’re Better Off Sold - Oyedele by clockwisereport: 3:14am On Oct 05, 2023
PriNceNova:
Gcf

Fraudster, Joseph Wale, don book space
Re: ₦10tn Spent On Refineries Yet They Don’t Work, They’re Better Off Sold - Oyedele by PriNceNova(m): 5:31am On Oct 05, 2023
clockwisereport:

Fraudster, Joseph Wale, don book space

Have I defrauded anyone you know before? CA you prove I have defrauded anyone? Or you just want to be unfortunate?
Re: ₦10tn Spent On Refineries Yet They Don’t Work, They’re Better Off Sold - Oyedele by clockwisereport: 6:50am On Oct 05, 2023
PriNceNova:

Have I defrauded anyone you know before? CA you prove I have defrauded anyone? Or you just want to be unfortunate?

I can never be unfortunate like you, a scammer who turned begging to a profession. Onye oshi
Re: ₦10tn Spent On Refineries Yet They Don’t Work, They’re Better Off Sold - Oyedele by PriNceNova(m): 8:23am On Oct 05, 2023
clockwisereport:

I can never be unfortunate like you, a scammer who turned begging to a profession. Onye oshi

May your generations be unfortunate... U just stay here on nairaland from morning till night looking for trouble, may you find the trouble u find in millions fold...

Re: ₦10tn Spent On Refineries Yet They Don’t Work, They’re Better Off Sold - Oyedele by EmmyDJourno: 11:23am On Oct 05, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

You wey go Wetin you don achieve? Oya start dey lie ...

I sha get sense pass you, come get money on top, come get CV wey fit get me work anywhere in the world as an IT guy concerned and an MBA holder
You now asides yahoo you are nobody, you must press computer till you die, I’m so sad for you🤣
Re: ₦10tn Spent On Refineries Yet They Don’t Work, They’re Better Off Sold - Oyedele by Fearyourcreator: 11:33am On Oct 05, 2023
EmmyDJourno:

I sha get sense pass you, come get money on top, come get CV wey fit get me work anywhere in the world as an IT guy concerned and an MBA holder
You now asides yahoo you are nobody, you must press computer till you die, I’m so sad for you🤣
Continue the lies ... lolzzz... cus you don't have proves.. etembo ... send more lies let me laugh grin
Re: ₦10tn Spent On Refineries Yet They Don’t Work, They’re Better Off Sold - Oyedele by EmmyDJourno: 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Continue the lies ... lolzzz... cus you don't have proves.. etembo ... send more lies let me laugh grin

Proof, not proves
School no be scam🤣🤣🤣
Re: ₦10tn Spent On Refineries Yet They Don’t Work, They’re Better Off Sold - Oyedele by Fearyourcreator: 12:12pm On Oct 05, 2023
EmmyDJourno:

Proof, not proves
School no be scam🤣🤣🤣
Lolzzzz.... another slave sported ... bragging with his slave masters language... the data I used to access this platform... I guess it's was English that bought it... lolzzzz.... prove what you have written ... mumu olodo .. even the English you no understand am werey
Re: ₦10tn Spent On Refineries Yet They Don’t Work, They’re Better Off Sold - Oyedele by pocom16: 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
ufotunang:
..and are you sure those refineries will work...?... since 1999 till now they have been on rehabilitation...more than 20 years on rehabilitation but not working
Re: ₦10tn Spent On Refineries Yet They Don’t Work, They’re Better Off Sold - Oyedele by UnfairLife7(m): 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Alaye baje old cargo. Enemy of progress

Go and get married old man 🤣
Re: ₦10tn Spent On Refineries Yet They Don’t Work, They’re Better Off Sold - Oyedele by clockwisereport: 7:30pm On Oct 05, 2023
PriNceNova:

May your generations be unfortunate... U just stay here on nairaland from morning till night looking for trouble, may you find the trouble u find in millions fold...

My family can never be unfortunate to your level; the level of turning to a professional beggar online.

My worst scenario is better than your best
Re: ₦10tn Spent On Refineries Yet They Don’t Work, They’re Better Off Sold - Oyedele by EmmyDJourno: 9:06am On Oct 06, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Lolzzzz.... another slave sported ... bragging with his slave masters language... the data I used to access this platform... I guess it's was English that bought it... lolzzzz.... prove what you have written ... mumu olodo .. even the English you no understand am werey

Go and look for your mates at Mile2 or Oshodi under bridge, we are not mates in anything for this life
I’m wise, you are a fool, I’m educated, you are an illiterate
Run along now and go play with tires on the street or something😂
Re: ₦10tn Spent On Refineries Yet They Don’t Work, They’re Better Off Sold - Oyedele by Fearyourcreator: 9:17am On Oct 06, 2023
EmmyDJourno:

Go and look for your mates at Mile2 or Oshodi under bridge, we are not mates in anything for this life
I’m wise, you are a fool, I’m educated, you are an illiterate
Run along now and go play with tires on the street or something😂
Lolzzzz! Online I am successful... werey omo igbo... prove all you said you are .. yeye dey smell ... bragging online with no proofs... oh! You have changed account again Apapa pikin.... lolzzz
Re: ₦10tn Spent On Refineries Yet They Don’t Work, They’re Better Off Sold - Oyedele by EmmyDJourno: 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Lolzzzz! Online I am successful... werey omo igbo... prove all you said you are .. yeye dey smell ... bragging online with no proofs... oh! You have changed account again Apapa pikin.... lolzzz

Nothing to prove to you, you are a fool who doesn’t know yet
Wait till you get to 40, then na only NURTW go fit employ you😹
Re: ₦10tn Spent On Refineries Yet They Don’t Work, They’re Better Off Sold - Oyedele by Fearyourcreator: 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2023
EmmyDJourno:

Nothing to prove to you, you are a fool who doesn’t know yet
Wait till you get to 40, then na only NURTW go fit employ you😹
40.... lolzzz... small boy ... enjoy your werey here
Re: ₦10tn Spent On Refineries Yet They Don’t Work, They’re Better Off Sold - Oyedele by EmmyDJourno: 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

40.... lolzzz... small boy ... enjoy your werey here

The only werey her na you, no school, no sense, forever a slave😹
Re: ₦10tn Spent On Refineries Yet They Don’t Work, They’re Better Off Sold - Oyedele by Fearyourcreator: 1:05pm On Oct 06, 2023
EmmyDJourno:

The only werey her na you, no school, no sense, forever a slave😹
Para e ... lolzzz .. alaiye baje... hiding his failure behind NL... I am very sure you small off Nairaland would have used nothing but you still get phone and could buy data
Re: ₦10tn Spent On Refineries Yet They Don’t Work, They’re Better Off Sold - Oyedele by EmmyDJourno: 1:08pm On Oct 06, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Para e ... lolzzz .. alaiye baje... hiding his failure behind NL... I am very sure you small off Nairaland would have used nothing but you still get phone and could buy data

Get admission into a University first, conquer JAMB and Post UME, then come and talk, Olodo 10kobo😹
Re: ₦10tn Spent On Refineries Yet They Don’t Work, They’re Better Off Sold - Oyedele by Fearyourcreator: 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2023
EmmyDJourno:

Get admission into a University first, conquer JAMB and Post UME, then come and talk, Olodo 10kobo😹
Unemployed graduate
Re: ₦10tn Spent On Refineries Yet They Don’t Work, They’re Better Off Sold - Oyedele by EmmyDJourno: 3:36am On Oct 08, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Unemployed graduate

This guy, you don write Jamb abi you still dey negotiate with Common Entrance🤣
Olodo for life😅

USA Donate Bomb-Disposal Equipment To Nigerian Police Force(picture) / I’m Not A Hungry Governor - Obiano To Critics / PHOTOS: Atiku Meets PDP Delegates In Katsina