Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,608 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Chicago State University May Revoke Tinubu's Degree because of this... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chicago State University May Revoke Tinubu's Degree because of this... (4792 Views)

Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri / Tinubu Was Hosted By His Alma Mater, Chicago State University (Throwback Photos) / Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicago State University May Revoke Tinubu's Degree because of this... by StOla: 9:36am On Oct 03, 2023
Toks2008:

Can you please look away from the certificate for once. This has gone far beyond certificate. Tinubu is in a very big mess. He clearly submitted a falsified document to CSU at the time of admission and this is so freaking easy to prove. His degree will most definitely be revoked. Mark my word.

You have always been an emotional fellow.

What document was falsified?

Did you see any falsified document from any Nigerian school?

3 Likes

Re: Chicago State University May Revoke Tinubu's Degree because of this... by StOla: 9:37am On Oct 03, 2023
franchasofficia:
CSU is only trying hard to protect their image from global scrutiny. They maybe an accomplice in all of this, let's wait and see

Your problem is you want your desires to come true.

So you will latch unto anything to keep hope alive.

Wake up to reality.

You admit he attended the school.

His footprints in the school still remain. Even his picture and misspelt name exist in the photo album of his graduating class.

So what exactly is the image being protected in confirming the obvious that he graduated from the school and that they issued him his certificate and also subsequently issued him the certified copy with a newer template that was available then?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University May Revoke Tinubu's Degree because of this... by Goke7: 9:39am On Oct 03, 2023
StOla:

Abeg ask him the question since he is superior to the school that have sworn to an affidavit that they issued it, just as they issued the original certificate when he graduated.

Don’t understand how the haters keep missing this important point. Anything to make the man looks like a criminal even when he’s none is their occupation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University May Revoke Tinubu's Degree because of this... by phr0nesis(m): 9:39am On Oct 03, 2023
inoki247:

Lol let's agree it was forged and if the school auntenticate it and still dish out documents to back the day they issued him a New Certificate as original is that still forged....

You guys sounds confused you just want something that will go with your confused story Coming from CSU....

If truly Atiku still has a case he can prove it but if school still insists they own it and issue it how do you disqualify him....
Oga it doesn't matter whether he is eventually handed his original certificate, what matters here is that he submitted a fake certificate to INEC; we call that forgery and forgery is a crime that deserves punishment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University May Revoke Tinubu's Degree because of this... by skentelelady(f): 9:39am On Oct 03, 2023
inoki247:
Lol I thought you guys said his Certificate is fake that he didn't attend CSU and the Tinubu is Female so which Degree dem wan to revoke again the one with Female Tinubu own or the one with the Fake Certificate and not dere student...

No one said he didn't graduate but admission process/documents into the CSU were falsified

3 Likes

Re: Chicago State University May Revoke Tinubu's Degree because of this... by Goke7: 9:41am On Oct 03, 2023
Toks2008:

Can you please look away from the certificate for once. This has gone far beyond certificate. Tinubu is in a very big mess. He clearly submitted a falsified document to CSU at the time of admission and this is so freaking easy to prove. His degree will most definitely be revoked. Mark my word.

You’re becoming a laughing stock and a projector of fake news bruv

4 Likes

Re: Chicago State University May Revoke Tinubu's Degree because of this... by GeneralPula: 9:42am On Oct 03, 2023
phr0nesis:

Oga it doesn't matter whether he is eventually handed his original certificate, what matters here is that he submitted a fake certificate to INEC; we call that forgery and forgery is a crime that deserves punishment.
Lol. You’re trying too hard. CSU already certified his certificate. Your opinion doesn’t count. Feel free to believe whatever will make you sleep in peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University May Revoke Tinubu's Degree because of this... by GeneralPula: 9:43am On Oct 03, 2023
skentelelady:

No one said he didn't graduate but admission process/documents into the CSU were falsified
Lol. Una don shift mouth patapata.

If CSU said Nothing was falsified and he’s certificate is genuine, who are you to say otherwise?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University May Revoke Tinubu's Degree because of this... by Nice2023(m): 9:44am On Oct 03, 2023
inoki247:
Lol I thought you guys said his Certificate is fake that he didn't attend CSU and the Tinubu is Female so which Degree dem wan revoke again the one with Female Tinubu own or the one with the Fake Certificate and not dere student...

It is fake albinitio.
Re: Chicago State University May Revoke Tinubu's Degree because of this... by StOla: 9:44am On Oct 03, 2023
phr0nesis:

How is the document with INEC forged when the school who issued it in 1997 as a replacement copy have acknowledged it and have provided Atiku with similar copies from other students of the school?

1 Like

Re: Chicago State University May Revoke Tinubu's Degree because of this... by Toks2008(m): 9:44am On Oct 03, 2023
Goke7:

You’re becoming a laughing stock and a projector of fake news bruv

ikunle abiamo

Are you jinxed or something?

Where is the fake news? That document i attached is on page 32 of the documents released to Atiku.

That Government college was never in existence until 1974?

Which one is fake?

That it is a gold standard for a degree to be revoked if a student falsified documents

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University May Revoke Tinubu's Degree because of this... by StOla: 9:46am On Oct 03, 2023
Toks2008:

ikunle abiamo

Where is the fake news? That document i attached is on page 32 of the documents released to Atiku.

Which one is fake?

That it is a gold standard for a degree to be revoked if a student falsified documents

Is that document a certificate from the Nigerian school?

Did you see any forged document from that school?

Does any Nigerian secondary school issue any academic certificate on its own authority that can lead to university admission in any part of the world?

Is there any academic certificate in Nigeria called Government College Certificate?

Stop beating about the bush.

3 Likes

Re: Chicago State University May Revoke Tinubu's Degree because of this... by Goke7: 9:48am On Oct 03, 2023
Toks2008:

ikunle abiamo

Which one is fake?

So it’s no longer about falsified CSU certificate again lol

Guy get a life, this is becoming something else from you. Hate is not good for your health

4 Likes

Re: Chicago State University May Revoke Tinubu's Degree because of this... by Godoverevery: 9:50am On Oct 03, 2023
Toks2008:

Are you aware that he submitted this to Chicago state university?

I will advise Tinubu supporters to activate their intelligence quotient on this thread. This is not the time for ludicrous or pendulous rants.

Did he submit any certificate from Lagos government college to Southwest college??

Did he submit waec from Lagos government college to enter southwest college??

If atiku who spent millions of USD can be this quiet .......you don't need to further disgrace yourself bro.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University May Revoke Tinubu's Degree because of this... by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:50am On Oct 03, 2023
Toks2008:

Guy you are going tooooooo far. [b]I am a very logical person [/b]and i love using facts on ground and not conspiracy theory.

What i wrote up there is a fact. The document falsified is out and it is a strong evidence. This alone is enough.

Lol grin
Re: Chicago State University May Revoke Tinubu's Degree because of this... by StOla: 9:53am On Oct 03, 2023
Godoverevery:

Did he submit any certificate from Lagos government college to Southwest college??

Did he submit waec from Lagos government college to enter southwest college??

If atiku who spent millions of USD can be this quiet .......you don't need to further disgrace yourself bro.

Those are the questions I have been asking him, but he is still waiting on the directives of the WhatsApp group admins to know how to tackle my questions.

He is making it seem like Tinubu got tertiary admission because he attended a certain Government College, when we all know there is no secondary school in Nigeria that issues any academic certificate for tertiary education admission.

1 Like

Re: Chicago State University May Revoke Tinubu's Degree because of this... by DaddyJapan(m): 9:53am On Oct 03, 2023
Toks2008:
When Atiku was doing all he can to dig out Tinubu's records, many people thought he was not aware that indeed Tinubu graduated from the school but Atiku was looking for something else.

If natural justice follows Tinubu will be stripped of his credentials.

His comeuppance is the resultant outcome of hubris.

2 Likes

Re: Chicago State University May Revoke Tinubu's Degree because of this... by StOla: 9:56am On Oct 03, 2023
DaddyJapan:

If natural justice follows Tinubu will be stripped of his credentials.

His comeuppance is the resultant outcome of hubris.

Grammar that cannot make Atiku or Obi President, nor help them argue case in court without useful evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Chicago State University May Revoke Tinubu's Degree because of this... by Toks2008(m): 9:57am On Oct 03, 2023
StOla:

Those are the questions I have been asking him, but he is,still waiting on the directives of their WhatsApp group administration to know how to tackle my questions.

I saw your question but rather than answer i just chose to look away cos im beginning to get scared that Tinubu might just have casted a spell on his supporters to lose their grey matter.

Cos your question is totally off point. Go back and read the Original post again and this time very slowly.

If you still can't comprehend then please hold on to whatever is in your head.

3 Likes

Re: Chicago State University May Revoke Tinubu's Degree because of this... by Godoverevery: 10:01am On Oct 03, 2023
StOla:

Those are the questions I have been asking him, but he is,still waiting on the directives of their WhatsApp group administration to know how to tackle my questions.

It is shame how our education system and reasoning level of most Nigerians of this generation is nothing to write home about.

Gone are those days when you see intellectual people dissect things like this watching on TV and our parents explaining to us....(no lies or false information)

This days people are just plain stupid and will twist to things just to cash out.

we have alot youth who can't reason for themselves

They don't ask questions.......once the narrative is sweet they just follow like zombie.

Look at foolish David boy who this morons now hold in high esteeem.........shame.
Re: Chicago State University May Revoke Tinubu's Degree because of this... by paramakina202: 10:03am On Oct 03, 2023
NOC1:
That is when Government College Lagos tells them is fake.

You people should focus on other things

You mean college that was not in existence in 1970?
We will focus on Tinubu's academic records until he completely exposed as Oluwale president that he is.
Did Tinubu ever step his foot in Government College Lagos?

3 Likes

Re: Chicago State University May Revoke Tinubu's Degree because of this... by StOla: 10:05am On Oct 03, 2023
Toks2008:

I saw your question but rather than answer i just chose to look away cos im beginning to get scared that Tinubu might just have casted a spell on his supporters to lose their grey matter.

Cos your question is totally off point. Go back and read the Original post again and this time very slowly.

If you still can't comprehend then please hold on to whatever is in your head.

I know what you wrote, and I ask again, did you see any forged or falsified document from any Government College in Nigeria?

Was Tinubu admitted to SouthWest College (that later became Richard Daley College) because he attended any Government College in Nigeria?

Is a Government College attendance the same as having a School Cert from an accredited examination body?

Is there any Government College in Nigeria that issues its own O'Level certificate that is used for tertiary education in any part of the world?

If you can reason well, you would realise how useless your discovery is.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicago State University May Revoke Tinubu's Degree because of this... by Oblongata: 10:08am On Oct 03, 2023
Toks2008:
When Atiku was doing all he can to dig out Tinubu's records, many people thought he was not aware that indeed Tinubu graduated from the school but Atiku was looking for something else.

He was indeed trying to lay his hands on many falsified documents presented to Chicago state university by Tinubu at the time he was admitted.

This was why Tinubu was fighting tooth and nail to stop Atiku from laying his hands on his academic records. But now that it is out, we have seen beyond every reasonable doubt that indeed Tinubu falsified Documents to gain admission into Chicago state university.

Now this is where it gets interesting...

Many universities have policies in place that allow them to revoke degrees if it is discovered that a student falsified any documents, including those used during the admission process. This is often considered a serious academic offense and a violation of the university's code of conduct and ethical standards.

If a university discovers that a student provided false information or forged documents to gain admission or secure a degree, it can result in disciplinary actions, including degree revocation. Revoking a degree is a significant step and is usually taken after a thorough investigation and following due process.

This is a standard practice in many universities, including Chicago State University, and across the United States for degrees to be revoked if it is discovered that a student gained admission or the degree itself through falsification of documents.

The question now is which document was falsified by Tinubu?

Among the documents released to Atiku, It is clear that Tinubu falsified his graduation from Government college Lagos as seen in the image attached.

Tinubu submitted a forged document to Chicago State University claiming he graduated from Government College Lagos in MAY 1970 but the school was formed in 1974.

This singular act is more than enough reason for Chicago state university to revoke the degree awarded because the institution will waste no time in clearing their name off the mess Tinubu has created for himself.
70 years old man!

If they revoke his certificate he would still be President, because as at the time he tendered his certificate he was authentic and didn’t lie under oath!

And only SSCE is sufficient

Make una free this guy... he is our President, deal with it!!!

4 Likes

Re: Chicago State University May Revoke Tinubu's Degree because of this... by Obi2saveNigeria: 10:19am On Oct 03, 2023
Is this thing normal? What exactly is he yapping about??

Tinubu submitted fake result to gain admission into CSU!!

He claimed to have attended Government college Lagos, and that's fake too!!

The certificate he submitted indicated was that of a female!!!

These are criminal acts, so what exactly are you trying to defend

Disgusting things!!!!
Spits!!!!

inoki247:
Lol I thought you guys said his Certificate is fake that he didn't attend CSU and the Tinubu is Female so which Degree dem wan revoke again the one with Female Tinubu own or the one with the Fake Certificate and not dere student...

2 Likes

Re: Chicago State University May Revoke Tinubu's Degree because of this... by Raskimonojendor: 10:21am On Oct 03, 2023
Lanretoye:
Who are these foolish people self,I'm beginning to think that this is a deliberate attempt to derail the people from matters arising in the country.
They have 7+ years of their lives to waste. Then they will continue for another 8 years of Shettima grin

2 Likes

Re: Chicago State University May Revoke Tinubu's Degree because of this... by Raskimonojendor: 10:22am On Oct 03, 2023
Oblongata:
70 years old man!

If they revoke his certificate he would still be president, because as at the time he tendered his certificate he was authentic and didn’t lie under oath!

And only SSCE is sufficient

Make una free this guy... he is our President, deal with it!!!
Even his GCE is sufficient. Maybe they will take Cambridge to court too grin

1 Like

Re: Chicago State University May Revoke Tinubu's Degree because of this... by Raskimonojendor: 10:24am On Oct 03, 2023
StOla:

I know what you wrote, and I ask again, did you see any forged or falsified document from any Government College in Nigeria?

Was Tinubu admitted to SouthWest College (that later became Richard Daley College) because he attended any Government College in Nigeria?

Is a Government College attendance the same as having a School Cert from an accredited examination body?

Is there any Government College in Nigeria that issues its own O'Level certificate that is used for tertiary education in any part of the world?

If you can reason well, you would realise how useless your discovery is.

He was not even admitted based on gov college. He got admitted via Richard daley college transfer (Direct Entry).

2 Likes

Re: Chicago State University May Revoke Tinubu's Degree because of this... by Raskimonojendor: 10:27am On Oct 03, 2023
Goke7:

So it’s no longer about falsified CSU certificate again lol

Guy get a life, this is becoming something else from you. Hate is not good for your health
They keep shifting goal post and grasping unto straws grin

1 Like

Re: Chicago State University May Revoke Tinubu's Degree because of this... by NOC1(m): 10:29am On Oct 03, 2023
paramakina202:

You mean college that was not in existence in 1970?
We will focus on Tinubu's academic records until he completely exposed as Oluwale president that he is.
Did Tinubu ever step his foot in Government College Lagos?

Success
Re: Chicago State University May Revoke Tinubu's Degree because of this... by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:30am On Oct 03, 2023
Toks2008:

He was indeed trying to lay his hands on many falsified documents presented to Chicago state university by Tinubu at the time he was admitted.

This was why Tinubu was fighting tooth and nail to stop Atiku from laying his hands on his academic records. But now that it is out, we have seen beyond every reasonable doubt that indeed Tinubu falsified Documents to gain admission into Chicago state university.

Now this is where it gets interesting...

Many universities have policies in place that allow them to revoke degrees if it is discovered that a student falsified any documents, including those used during the admission process. This is often considered a serious academic offense and a violation of the university's code of conduct and ethical standards.

If a university discovers that a student provided false information or forged documents to gain admission or secure a degree, it can result in disciplinary actions, including degree revocation. Revoking a degree is a significant step and is usually taken after a thorough investigation and following due process.

This is a standard practice in many universities, including Chicago State University, and across the United States for degrees to be revoked if it is discovered that a student gained admission or the degree itself through falsification of documents.

The question now is which document was falsified by Tinubu?

Among the documents released to Atiku, It is clear that Tinubu falsified his graduation from Government college Lagos as seen in the image attached.

Tinubu submitted a forged document to Chicago State University claiming he graduated from Government College Lagos in MAY 1970 but the school was formed in 1974.

This singular act is more than enough reason for Chicago state university to revoke the degree awarded because the institution will waste no time in clearing their name off the mess Tinubu has created for himself.

Even the southwest college transcript was forget as it bears the sex gender of a female and not the man tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Chicago State University May Revoke Tinubu's Degree because of this... by paramakina202: 10:33am On Oct 03, 2023
NOC1:

Success

Wait for it and stop supporting the fraud occupying Aso rock.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Failed Projects And Money Wasted / Police Detonate 963 Ied’s In Kano / EFCC Arrests Ifeanyi Ubah Over Alleged N43 . 291 B Fuel Subsidy Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.