Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri (25512 Views)

Chicago State University May Revoke Tinubu's Degree because of this... / Nigerian Journalists Are Afraid Of Asking Tinubu,Atiku And Obi Serious Questions / 2020 World Press Freedom Day: β€œJournalists Are Frontline Heroes” – HRC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by Noerection: 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2023
If you want to know what bias means, consider that two days ago, when the fake news came that Chicago State University refused to authenticate Tinubu's degree, many journalists and influencers jumped on it. But today, after Chicago State University verified Tinubu's attendance, and graduation and explained that they could only authenticate his records if he gave his permission or if compelled to by a court, those same journalists and influencers pretended not to see the story. It is essential for our media to publish their findings, not their opinions!

#TableShaker

Reno Omokri

159 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by TemplarLandry: 5:07pm On Sep 15, 2023
No one takes these mediocre journalists and HoeBee bootlickers serious.

Their 'Operation Mockingbird' agenda against President Tinubu has already been dismantled.

God bless Jagaban.

#RenewedHope✌

I dedicate β€œBasquiat” by Aşake to Jagaban.
Great jam!

144 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by seunmsg(m): 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2023
Even Nairaland that pushed the fake story to front page has refused to push the clarification issued by CSU to front page.

172 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by Chinjo2: 5:10pm On Sep 15, 2023
Ok
Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by jmoore(m): 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2023
Why can't the mumu reno mockery tell that to Atiku he claims to support?
Atiku posted many things against Tinubu's certificate.
The coward should be brave for once in his iifetime.

145 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by StreetFight: 5:17pm On Sep 15, 2023
seunmsg:
Even Nairaland that pushed the fake story to front page has refused to push the clarification issued by CSU to front page.

The owner of Nairaland hates Tinubu, but that will not stop Tinubu from ruling Nigeria till 2031. Whom God hath blessed, no idiot can curse

141 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by 9jatriot(m): 5:18pm On Sep 15, 2023
My own problem with Reino is that he was one their guy. That time when he used to call himself Buhari tormentor. He even got good press from obidients when he want to chantam house to protest. So, why did their love go sour?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by b3llo(m): 5:31pm On Sep 15, 2023
Obidients are making everything look like a war. Tyranny n fanaticism will be order of the day if this people succeed.

80 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by chidexleo: 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2023
Reno tell Atiku the truth na

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by arewafederation: 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2023
I would like to see how that Obidaft journalist Rufai will react to the released transcript.

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by Pakute: 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2023
Reno is throwing stone at Gbajue people on Arisetv.

114 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by jmoore(m): 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2023
StreetFight:

The owner of Nairaland hates Tinubu, but that will not stop Tinubu from ruling Nigeria till 2031. Whom God hath blessed, no idiot can curse
You are right. The owner of nairaland is Chinedu. He collected money from APC to place advert that incites.

Tinubu is collecting 900,000 naira everyday as feeding allowance. Hustle for your own blessing cos no crumbs from Tinubu's table will drop into your mouth.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by Shomek(m): 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2023
Hmm still lonely at the top coolHmm still lonely at the top my nairaland acct is 1 week old
Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2023
Shomek:
Hmm still lonely at the top coolHmm still lonely at the top
my nairaland acct is 1 week old
Hi... I noticed you tried to mail me.
You can just write what you want to say on another thread and mention my moniker.
I'll respond.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by omniwater: 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2023
Bad and scandalous news bring more money to the journalists and their respective news media.

They were just going with the flow.

It is business, nothing personal.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2023
If you have brain you shouldn't think Tinubu didn't have certificate, that Tinubu is that poor not to afford going to school, but being a Peter Obi supporter is a big threat to Obidients reasoning faculty

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by Piggyyeaster2: 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2023
Seun too is biased
All IPOB terrorists shall never know peace in Jesus name

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by Kofiboy928: 6:47pm On Sep 15, 2023
Guys am not stingy like others, make my follow guys benefit too

I just received my own this morning around 9:15Am just de play de go

palmpay are still giving away 20,000 naira instantly and you can withdraw it anytime you want, it for new user that join them using the campaign link only without doing any task or referring anyone it free.

But old user like me can benefit too by using another phone number to register and collect your money pass. No playing

Note you must use the verify campaign link before you are qualified to get the reward, don’t worry I will drop the campaign link for you guys but once you receive the money you will give me my percent for showing you this update ooo

5k after you receive the money for me showing you this update Please op.ay acct 8.1.78..98…..568

When you Click below link you will be taken to a Facebook post, you will find the verify campaign link in the Facebook post and use it to register, hurry now don’t miss this opportunity as e de hot

Click the link below

https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid02d9561N1vY9EMtkRN56PqutHvqADZwpdbtF4Wd9WobfuzmDtri4hhAttjZwhmpvXul/?mibextid=cr9u03

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by obembet(f): 6:47pm On Sep 15, 2023
Tajbol4splend:
If you have brain you shouldn't think Tinubu didn't have certificate, that Tinubu is that poor not to afford going to school, but being a Peter Obi supporter is a big threat to Obidients reasoning faculty

It will be difficult for them to rule this country... All this seed they are sowing will affect them in future. Every other tribe eyes now don clear. Even if they do another election now and Tinubu is not there, they can't win.

Let see how far the attitude wil help them

34 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by YeyeGbami: 6:47pm On Sep 15, 2023
Asiwaju , as learned as he is will present fake certificate to INEC? these obi people don’t bother to think.

You hate Asiwaju so much that you stopped using your brain to think. O ma shey o.

Go back and listen to asiwaju when he was Lagos state governor, ekute abi wetin una dey call obi no fit stand beside Asiwaju make fear no catch am.

God bless me
God bless Asiwaju
God bless Nigeria

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by casualobserver: 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2023
TemplarLandry:
No one takes these mediocre journalists and HoeBee bootlickers serious.

Their 'Operation Mockingbird' agenda against President Tinubu has already been dismantled.

God bless Jagaban.

#RenewedHope
✌

arise news anchors are not journalists, one of them is an ex beauty queen or model and we know models or beauty queens have nothing in their heads, another has semi naked bikini pictures all over her instagram, another clearly has a short man napoleon complex. the only one who has any credentials as a journalist has started to borrow himself a brain if you notice.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by Segzy19: 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2023
They will never succeed.
They always fail....

b3llo:
Obidients are making everything look like a war. Tyranny n fanaticism will be order of the day if this people succeed.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by Pandev(m): 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2023
cool
Wotowoto

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2023
Loud this please

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by Shattuck(m): 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2023
Ode reno

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by tuoyoojo(m): 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2023
This guy is trying so hard o

Why nairaland dey make dey guy relevant sef

Make them give am small post o

Make we hear word

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by saphiere(f): 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2023
Why do men sleep with their house helps? I need a concrete answer. It's getting too much.
Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by millionboi2: 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2023
Exile don tire this one,he wants to return by all means.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by truthfinder319: 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2023
God bless you, bro..

Children of hate are in the media too. Some of them are even doubting the As and Bs scored by PBAT between 1977-79. Unlike their hero, Peter Obi who made 3rd class at Nsuka and tendered WAEC result to contest presidency. Bola Tinubu remains a hero, brilliant, Stategic, cosmopolitan.

Noerection:

Reno Omokri

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Degree Certificate: Nigeria Journalists Are Biased - Reno Omokri by money121(m): 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2023
Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AbdulRazak Idrisa Timta, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Laid 2 Rest(Pic / Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock / Chidubem Cynthia Okoye Graduates As Best Student In UK University(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.