Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Bribe-taking Policemen Return To Lagos Road, Extort N25,000 From Driver - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bribe-taking Policemen Return To Lagos Road, Extort N25,000 From Driver (14018 Views)

Shock As IPPIS Officer Admits Bribe-Taking For Job Scam At FCC / PSC To Policemen: Return To Duty Posts Or Face Dismissal / Ganduje Bags ‘Best Governor’ Award Despite Bribe-taking Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bribe-taking Policemen Return To Lagos Road, Extort N25,000 From Driver by soundOsonic: 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2023
147ekinmogun:
I suggest we should start killing them as they don't want to be reasonable.A day can't pass by without a mention of the so called useless policemen committing one crime or the other.Very useless people.
Killing them will only make you worse and raise anarchy.
We need an effective judiciary system to make these corrupt cops pay for their crime.
If extortion is 15 years imprisonment for officers, then things will be serious.
Re: Bribe-taking Policemen Return To Lagos Road, Extort N25,000 From Driver by jidobaba(m): 11:51pm On Oct 03, 2023
Osgilliat:
I was once a victim of this same police men at that same spot. There is a tactic they use

They will stop or delay the car in front of you running green until the light changes back to red then getting you caught right in the middle of the road. Next, a traffic officer will approach you telling you to park. The traffic officer will do as if he/she doesn’t know what the police men at the check point did to delay you then billing and negotiation will start.

Have been trying to catch them in the act so I can show their faces to the whole world. Bunch of criminals in uniform.
That same junction where the police, lastma, vIO work the racket together. I can't imagine their superiors are unaware.
They tried it with someone I know sometime last month. He was ready for them so after arguing small in the middle of the road (while the first thief/officer was trying to get to open the car window/door). Driver moved to the side like he was going to park but suddenly, zoomed off full speed. 2 of the armed robbers tried to get in front waving gun but they cleared when they saw that he was ready to end them troway. Na express I dey look for front so. Useless thieves in uniform. They should be arrested and charged for armed robbery.

2 Likes

Re: Bribe-taking Policemen Return To Lagos Road, Extort N25,000 From Driver by Kobojunkie: 12:11am On Oct 04, 2023
jidobaba:
That same junction where the police, lastma, vIO work the racket together. I can't imagine their superiors are unaware.
They tried it with someone I know sometime last month. He was ready for them so after arguing small in the middle of the road (while the first thief/officer was trying to get to open the car window/door). Driver moved to the side like he was going to park but suddenly, zoomed off full speed. 2 of the armed robbers tried to get in front waving gun but they cleared when they saw that he was ready to end them troway. Na express I dey look for front so. Useless thieves in uniform. They should be arrested and charged for armed robbery.
Make una try take their pictures and post them so they can be identified and shared abeg. No matter how many and who dem be. Nigerians dey plenty online so tay dem fit get the identity of these men and humiliate them and the superiors who allow them continue to prey on drivers. . undecided
Re: Bribe-taking Policemen Return To Lagos Road, Extort N25,000 From Driver by makapella(m): 12:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Just buy a bell and keep on your dashboafd. Whenever a bribe taking policeman stops you, bring out the Bell and ring it rigorously saying, by the powers beyond beyond and the powers above above, depart thee thence from this spot.

The police would be hypnotized and go home. He'll regain his senses after 3 days. Do it and thank me later.

This I have seen.
You should be a comedian,you really should be
Re: Bribe-taking Policemen Return To Lagos Road, Extort N25,000 From Driver by Adaisback(f): 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Just buy a bell and keep on your dashboafd. Whenever a bribe taking policeman stops you, bring out the Bell and ring it rigorously saying, by the powers beyond beyond and the powers above above, depart thee thence from this spot.

The police would be hypnotized and go home. He'll regain his senses after 3 days. Do it and thank me later.

This I have seen.
cheesy cheesy cheesy okoko, stop misleading people
Re: Bribe-taking Policemen Return To Lagos Road, Extort N25,000 From Driver by BoldBrainz(m): 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2023
Adaisback:
cheesy cheesy cheesy okoko, stop misleading people

Ada-nne!
Re: Bribe-taking Policemen Return To Lagos Road, Extort N25,000 From Driver by timmilehin(m): 3:18am On Oct 05, 2023
This same tactics. Same junction connecting the expressway. The bastard told me i beat red light. Same traffic light that was on permanent red ligth. D other policemen were controlling the traffic with hand but traffic light was permanent Red. They collected my driver License till i paid 10k. The same far mufty man is at the other side of the express going towards alausa. Walahi. This is the same scope they did me that day. BastArds
Re: Bribe-taking Policemen Return To Lagos Road, Extort N25,000 From Driver by hollas2jnr(m): 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
147ekinmogun:
Not sometimes but always.They are all very useless.
Chai, you wicked o! I was just trying to not think there won't be a handful of good ones amongst them, maybe.
Re: Bribe-taking Policemen Return To Lagos Road, Extort N25,000 From Driver by Adaisback(f): 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Ada-nne!
my runaway darling
Re: Bribe-taking Policemen Return To Lagos Road, Extort N25,000 From Driver by Finestgurlie(f): 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2023
Adaisback:
my runaway darling
😡😡😡😡

1 Like

Re: Bribe-taking Policemen Return To Lagos Road, Extort N25,000 From Driver by BoldBrainz(m): 10:28pm On Oct 08, 2023
Adaisback:
my runaway darling

I have missed you.

1 Like

Re: Bribe-taking Policemen Return To Lagos Road, Extort N25,000 From Driver by Adaisback(f): 4:56am On Oct 09, 2023
Finestgurlie:
😡😡😡😡
yes, I love the fact that you are jealous as you no wan repent grin grin grin ngwa gbagha lu mu , inugo cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Party Can Beat PDP, Jonathan Boasts. / For Criticising Aregbesola, Thugs Attack Newspaper Readers At Newsstand / Capital Oil Pays Nnpc N2bn For Diverted Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.