Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin (30368 Views)

APC Damage Control Won’t Save Tinubu – PDP-PCC / DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin / Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by femisplash: 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Mmesoma was banned for three years by JAMB for printing a fake Jamb result sheet with errors though she registered, wrote and scored 246/400 in the said examination but did not present or use it for any official admission. Why?
Jamb confirmed that the girl's result was forged and the girl came out to admit and apologize for her crime, CSU confirmed that Tinubu's certificate was issued by them. Big difference!, no basis for comparing both but as usual y'all small minded nitwits, driven by self delusion into believing the narratives created in your own imagination.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by Validated: 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2023
tolue42:
Ahhhhhh, I don't believe it..
"He attended the school Sha" - David Hyundai
Just check the SSN on that high school that shows female, our own Tinubu male name will come out with his wife's name Oluremi Tinubu.
Obideints, David don change mouth ooooo

So because someone posted a doctored SSN report, you now your it to cover forgery? Una go explain tire.
Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by tolue42(m): 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2023
frankyychiji:
You lots don't read to comprehend before rushing to defend the global embarrassment

What David wrote was in quote. He was actually quoting a Thuvbu bandit.

David's response is the second paragraph.
Tueh tueh.

A document that was released IN PLAIN English, you still want David to interpret for you?

Too bad ooo

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by TheBillyonaire: 12:13pm On Oct 03, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I hope this fake news merchant Hundeyin is arrested by the authorities soon. He is a first class nuisance and a purveyor of false reports sad

Even though these critics are annoying, will you eliminate everyone who has contrary opinions? Critical feedback is essential, so tolerance is your weakness. Heal yourself of that with error-correcting codes,

1 Like

Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by benardtotti(m): 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2023
Otunbakayce:
Was Tinubu married to Oluremi as at 1979? Quit being a criminal enabler.

Oga your social security number data is updated constantly to reflect present information.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by frankyychiji(f): 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2023
tolue42:

A document that was released IN PLAIN English, you still want David to interpret for you?

Too bad ooo
Enjoy your shame in peace.

1 Like

Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by Kusu12: 12:23pm On Oct 03, 2023
Obidots lamentation and consolation thread. Losers always wailing. Las las you go dey alright.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by Legitgames85: 12:58pm On Oct 03, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I hope this fake news merchant Hundeyin is arrested by the authorities soon. He is a first class nuisance and a purveyor of false reports sad
ask your self simple question, in all his documents was there a forgery or not?
Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by OgaTheTop2: 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2023
GOTVee:
You are a born wuruwuru jare. Born again ko, born not again ni. Born again wey dey support fraud. Commot jare..

2 Likes

Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by PurestBoy(m): 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2023
GOTVee:

Go arrest him na, your phada

1 Like

Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by TemmyT002(m): 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2023
They plenty on Nairaland
Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by TemmyT002(m): 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2023
GOTVee:

Born Again Christian?
Omoo, Christianity don turn something else o

1 Like

Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by StoneLucifer: 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2023
GOTVee:

U must be a dead again Christian for uttering trash

1 Like

Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by berrystunn(m): 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2023
A fire out brake in a Young man apartment, he lost all his belongings, including 10, 000 dollars cash.He has soft copies of the bills, he made a counterfeit with same serial numbers on it. went to the bank to deposit the bill, the bank said the bills were fake.
Arguments break out to confirm from America bank.

Young man> check if the serial numbers exist.

The bank> No , will have to confirm if the cash is fake.

After confirmation, the serial number exists and the cash is fake.

The bank > why did you counterfeit the bills with the existing serial numbers?
Young man > because they can't replace the cash if misplaced.
Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by Dedeity: 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2023
GOTVee:
Stupid Headslamer claiming a Christian

1 Like

Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by hukslaw(m): 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2023
GOTVee:

I love your comment but I don't know how being born again Christian has to do with calling out on arresting a criminal that loves spreading fake news to create tension in the society.

1 Like

Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by wittywriter: 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Mmesoma was banned for three years by JAMB for printing a fake Jamb result sheet with errors though she registered, wrote and scored 246/400 in the said examination but did not present or use it for any official admission. Why?

Racoon:
We know! The lies and propaganda bots and machines have been activated.

Wittyness
Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by LIGHTROOM: 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2023
GOTVee:

What is false about what he said and all he has being saying. Gullible individuals everywhere
Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by erai30(m): 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2023
I just wonder who cursed us and make some Nigerians gullible, even in the face of the truth. How can a drug baron attend CSU when he is busy selling drugs. BAT IDIOTS everywhere, una mumu Don too much grin
Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by Babangidapikin: 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2023
Make they no ask Government College and GCE to tender results ... Oga Atiku , I know it is not personal but biko reach an agreement ...you both are kukuma friends...

1 Like

Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by computer0810(m): 2:29pm On Oct 03, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Please, don't mind that agbadorian

He doesn't understand what quotation marks is

Professor of quotation mark, what did ur lord and saviour hundeyin says since u don't have brain of ur own
Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by Enice(m): 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2023
What the stupid kperogi wrote is what you just reproduced. What it says of you is that you are too dull. Go and read what the school said. That's what matters, as that'swhat is admissible in court.
Racoon:

2. The certificate (we call it “diploma” in the US) that Tinubu submitted to INEC is inconsistent with the certificates CSU issued in 1979 and subsequently, indicating that Tinubu forged his.

Although he did legitimately graduate from Chicago State University in 1979, he obviously lost his certificate and, instead of applying for a replacement, decided to forge it. That strikes me as mysterious self-harm.

https://www.facebook.com/47904265/posts/pfbid0ene8SL2CbrDgsVreTZRcSfiocKCBVZc2beQsVAGoLG5qLAe5eGAdvFKrr8gtip46l/?mibextid=2JQ9oc

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by ppogba: 2:31pm On Oct 03, 2023
Like play, like play, David Hundeyin is cashing out by releasing LP and album every hour.

Meanwhile, Nigerian youths dey follow follow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by seanfer(m): 2:31pm On Oct 03, 2023
Jumueh:
Oga the this case has a very long way to way.

The school killed the show by showing the world that the Certificate they issue to him is different from what INEC has. Which is a crime and punishable by law.

We are dealing with the Law.

Didn't you also read that the school issued Tinubu replacement certificate in 1997? The way some of you guys reason is so baffling...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by Freebills12: 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2023
wink[color=#006600][/color]
Christistruth00:

Once the Chicago State University confirmed that Tinubu truly Graduated from the University the case died

Atiku and Obidients are riding a dead Horse

They will get nowhere

Atiku's case is case of forgery of certificate by Tinibu. Even CSU ascertain that he did graduate, the confirmation of the certificate Tinibu presented to INEC is the major case. If they confirm that its real then no Wahala but they don't, the court will then compare Tinibu's own with the ones presented by CSU.
Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by favor914: 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2023
GOTVee:
That is why the Nuisance is seeking asylum in of all place Ghana? Isn’t that a certified Nuisance.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by AbujaLagos: 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2023
GOTVee:
grin

1 Like

Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by favor914: 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2023
Freebills12:
wink[color=#006600][/color]

Atiku's case is case of forgery of certificate by Tinibu. Even CSU ascertain that he did graduate, the confirmation of the certificate Tinibu presented to INEC is the major case. If they confirm that its real then no Wahala but they don't, the court will then compare Tinibu's own with the ones presented by CSU.
The certificate is worthless, CSU confirming that indeed Tinubu graduated is all the Court is interested in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by Chetas81(m): 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2023
GOTVee:
because you guys claim to be Nigerians, hhhhmmm, what the Singapore citizen do to enter prison, here if you do it, you become king in second day
Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by NovusHomo(m): 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2023
Yuri141:

@DavidHundeyin

Ask CSU.

1 Like

Re: They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin by ShaqFu: 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2023
Yuri141:

@DavidHundeyin
David Hundeyin, instead of making himself useful to his village people, he's making a total and complete fool of himself.

If he is saying Tinubu forged his certificate, he should go ahead and prove it. It's that simple, rather than making noise on social media.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Balarebe Abbas Replaces El-Rufai As Ministerial Nominee / Atiku’s Next Big Fight After Leaving APC / Governorship Election: Our Victory Will Be Sweet – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.