Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,235 members, 7,853,205 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:35 PM

Wealth Plans 101 - Develop Investment Habit - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Wealth Plans 101 - Develop Investment Habit (110 Views)

Affiliate Marketing 101: What Is Affiliate Marketing & How To Make Money With It / Crypto 101- Earning From Crypto: Bitcoin, Altcoins / One Single Habit That Makes Millioniare A Lot Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wealth Plans 101 - Develop Investment Habit by wellsprings: 10:53am On Oct 03, 2023
Hello there, How do yo do? Wale Sasamura on the dial.

Do you know that our lives as humans are based on established patterns.

As a matter of fact, it is the same way you blink, your brush your teeth or hair, take your bath, pick your nose, sex your partner...

Same way it is with how you spend money and your attitude to its multiplication. I know because I have been there ...I used to spend money the way it came until my bank account alerted me of zero balance. That's until I decided to develop INVESTING HABIT for stocks and bonds and how my life changed!

Now it's nearly automatic for me that any money paid into my azah, first thing is to deduct and send my investment money to my broker. That way, no story on why my investment will not fatten up. The ultimate goal is to allow the investment "fallow" so that the magic of compounding interest can happen to it.

THE FEELING OF BEING PROSPEROUS is the catalyst for stupendous wealth.

You can develop yours and share testimony. If you want to get started with investing in Nigerian Stocks (or foreign stocks), give me a call to induct you to my $A$AMURA INVESTMENT CLUB domiciled in Lagos.

I love to see you PROSPEROUS!

Cheers,
WSO

(1) (Reply)

10k Blueprint Secret Course / The Hidden Gems Of Owning A Laundromat / A Land For Sale At Epe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.