Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

If You Are In The Process Seeking Asylum - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Are In The Process Seeking Asylum (444 Views)

50% Of Nigerians Seeking Asylum In Belgium Are From Edo, Lagos’ / How Desperate Nigerians Seeking Asylum, Usually Lie To America & Other Countries / Nigerians Are Walking Into Canada From U.S. Seeking Asylum - Washington Post. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are In The Process Seeking Asylum by Ilamina(f): 12:22pm On Oct 03, 2023
But you havent finished the process but want to go back to your country

Will that be a problem in the airport in canada And nigeria
Re: If You Are In The Process Seeking Asylum by abuhusna1: 12:38pm On Oct 03, 2023
Ilamina:
But you havent finished the process but want to go back to your country

Will that be a problem in the airport in canada And nigeria
Even if you finished the process it might be a problem especially if you claimed to be running from persecution in your country

1 Like

Re: If You Are In The Process Seeking Asylum by Ilamina(f): 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2023
abuhusna1:

Even if you finished the process it might be a problem especially if you claimed to be running from persecution in your country
I am leaving abroad not going abroad
Re: If You Are In The Process Seeking Asylum by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:06pm On Oct 03, 2023
Ilamina:
I am leaving abroad not going abroad

You’re leaving to go home to the country that you told officials that you were unsafe in? You won’t have any problems until you try returning to the country you applied for asylum in—and you can also expect for your claim to be denied.
Re: If You Are In The Process Seeking Asylum by Ilamina(f): 11:25pm On Oct 03, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

You’re leaving to go home to the country that you told officials that you were unsafe in? You won’t have any problems until you try returning to the country you applied for asylum in—and you can also expect for your claim to be denied.
I haven't applied for asylum yet
Re: If You Are In The Process Seeking Asylum by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:27pm On Oct 03, 2023
Ilamina:
I haven't applied for asylum yet

Even if you plan to after you return, it’ll kill your chances.

(1) (Reply)

Move Around In Lagos With Www.cabprivately.com / Indonesian Plane Carrying 54 People Crashes In Oktabe, Papua / British Airways Plane Catches Fire At Las Vegas Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.