Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

I Hate Kitchens -tonto Dikeh (interview) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Hate Kitchens -tonto Dikeh (interview) (2355 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Golden Icon (VIDEO) / Tonto Dikeh's Interview / Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Kitchens -tonto Dikeh (interview) by mundus(m): 1:31am On Oct 21, 2011
Check out this interview with Tonto dikeh at www.martinuwakwe..com/2011/10/i-hate-kitchen-tonto-dikeh.html
Re: I Hate Kitchens -tonto Dikeh (interview) by BootyOnMe: 4:09am On Oct 21, 2011
Nne, nor be lie!
I hate kitchen work.
I have to wear rubber gloves for all that mess! Thank God for caterers! cool
Just call them to come and cook in your home as you supervise them! cool
Just make sure you date/marry only men with home-training, who can cook!
I married a fresh-fish pepper-soup making champion. cool

I never took any man who could not cook seriously. One-week stands only.

A man who can cook spends a lot of time at home instead of running around different women to phock and feed his atzzzzzze.
Re: I Hate Kitchens -tonto Dikeh (interview) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2011
its obvious d bytch can't cook,she can't do shyt,cnt act,cnt think str8,nothang!,so wen married she xpects her husband/maid 2 cuk 4 ha 2 Eat,she might aswell Eat my diikk,nuff said
Re: I Hate Kitchens -tonto Dikeh (interview) by Outstrip(f): 6:52pm On Oct 21, 2011
She can afford to have someone do it for her. Not a big deal
Re: I Hate Kitchens -tonto Dikeh (interview) by luv4scents(f): 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2011
she hates kitchen doesnt mean she can't cook! am not a fan of hers bt many ladies claim to av a passion for cooking even though they ddon't.
Re: I Hate Kitchens -tonto Dikeh (interview) by Outstrip(f): 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2011
Abi o. I have tasted some things that some people cook and I just wonder why they just don't give it up. Get someone to do it for you before you accidentally poison someone
Re: I Hate Kitchens -tonto Dikeh (interview) by ibrobell(m): 8:50am On Oct 22, 2011
everything about this lady is negative smokes rude and cant cook. her husband go try oo

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress"idowu Phillips Aka Mama Rainbow" Turns Residence To Church / Dammy Krane, Get Brand New Car From His Mum / Between Wande Coal, Shizzy,and Don Jazzy: My Take On The 'baby Face' Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.