Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,124 members, 7,953,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:03 PM

Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Golden Icon (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Golden Icon (VIDEO) (38183 Views)

Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" / Tonto Dikeh's New Photo With A Fan Causes Stir On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Golden Icon (VIDEO) by adesegun121(m): 3:27pm On Mar 22, 2016
Tonto Dikeh's first post baby interview-My husband was the first man I didn't have to give my money to

In the interview with Golden Icons, the proud new mum dished on why she kept her man a secret at the beginning tagging him as a Mr. X.

She said,

"This is the only relationship I've actually respected so much ,and I've always said I wanted to keep it secret .There was just something about him that just wanted me to protect him and him to protect me.I never knew he was gonna be my husband but I just knew he needed the respect.

He is different in all ramification ,he is loving caring.I think he is one man I didn't have to give my money to to be with me. He respects me so much, loves me so much and above all, someone who brought me close to God."

Read: Tonto Dikeh Actress parts ways with D'banj's record label

On August 29, 2015, Tonto's husband, Mr. Churchill paid the movie star's bride price in a private and traditional ceremony held at Tonto Dikeh's family home in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

The duo welcomed their first child few weeks ago February 17, 2016, barely a year after her union was consummated traditionally in Rivers state.

Below are 10 things Tonto said during the interview:

1. Am now Mrs. Churchill, i preferr to be called that
2. My husband brought me close to God.
3. I never changed, there was nothing for me to change. I just became a better person.
4. I was never controversial, the media painted me as such.
5. My relationship with God is strengthned a lot.
6. I was the caretaker in most of my relationships.
7. I respect my husband so much, am not talking about my previous relationships.
8. We dated for 2 years before getting married.
9. My husband is former president Olusegun Obasanjo's son.
10. My husband wants a destination marriage, but i would prefer it be in Nigeria.

Watch the full interview below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv1NPig2_34

http://pulse.ng/celebrities/tonto-dikeh-my-husband-is-the-first-man-i-didnt-give-money-to-actress-speaks-id4835831.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Golden Icon (VIDEO) by adesegun121(m): 3:27pm On Mar 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Golden Icon (VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2016
ok ooooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Golden Icon (VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
This is lovely. Marriage do change people for the better. All the best Mrs Churchill...... God saved the best for the last for you that was the reason your previous relationship never worked out.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Golden Icon (VIDEO) by damiloladuke: 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
h
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Golden Icon (VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
Ha ha ha

That's why she chose to marry him; the dude is the son of dollar multi-billionaire Thief Obasanjo.

I am not really sure the point she is trying to make.

Not saying she is a gold-digger ooo grin

12 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Golden Icon (VIDEO) by Halleydavid: 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Golden Icon (VIDEO) by Beehshorp(m): 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
I no talk am.. I said it P-square saga is gone and guess what Tonto Dike has reclaimed her FP birthright....

But eh why do girls complain if dey give guys money or why do they like talking about it asif its an achievement.. undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Golden Icon (VIDEO) by seunlayi(m): 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
[size=15pt]That is to say all her ex bf are GOLD-DIGERS [/size]

27 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Golden Icon (VIDEO) by bolt000(m): 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
Aww.. This is so cute.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Golden Icon (VIDEO) by winkmart: 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
[size=20pt]So that guy that sells DIAMOND STUDDED PHONES WAS MAGAING YOU....too bad[/size]

Me self sell WRISTWATCHES, come buy from me Anty Tonto

13 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Golden Icon (VIDEO) by mimicious(f): 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
She is indeed a beauty

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Golden Icon (VIDEO) by henrydadon(m): 5:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
cool Awwww. She sounds alot more mature than before. Tonto grew up. I'm loving the new tonto

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Golden Icon (VIDEO) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 5:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
God give me a 'tonto dike'.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Golden Icon (VIDEO) by darlenese(f): 5:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Golden Icon (VIDEO) by JoaHynppes(m): 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
[size=14pt]after they finally get married they keep calling their husbands the best man in the world... B*tch gtfoh[/size]

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Golden Icon (VIDEO) by deloon(m): 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
So she's saying she was giving money to the CEO of Malivelihood while they were dating? That's very unlikely.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Golden Icon (VIDEO) by galaxy4rep(m): 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
very ugly now...that guy na transformer.

modified; she is looking kul and more responsible now.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Golden Icon (VIDEO) by Project400: 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
Interesting
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Golden Icon (VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
Toto Di.ckhead
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Golden Icon (VIDEO) by 4nobody4every1: 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
Continue dey yarn okpata cool

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Golden Icon (VIDEO) by samchem(m): 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
Ur husband is obj's son? Did I see dat right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Golden Icon (VIDEO) by Panzerfaust(m): 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
.So TONTO has a DIK EH?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Golden Icon (VIDEO) by Drabrah(m): 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
adesegun121:
kiss kiss kiss

True Love
I hope so.
It's pretty difficult to define "True Love" wen money's involved.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Golden Icon (VIDEO) by menix(m): 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
Abeg who get small pin charger
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Golden Icon (VIDEO) by OneManLegion(m): 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
Look who wifed with the hoe!

They go about being happy-go-lucky sluts 'cause they know some rich asswipe gonna wife 'em up anyways.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Golden Icon (VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2016
samchem:
Ur husband is obj's son? Did I see dat right?
... that is exactly what it is.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Golden Icon (VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2016
OneManLegion:
Look who wifed up with the hoe!
..... a hoe just as your sisters right!? Another man's wife for that matter. uncultured human being!

33 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Golden Icon (VIDEO) by franceswasky: 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
Am happy for u my swt tonto, she is glowing

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Golden Icon (VIDEO) by brixton: 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
Yekpa! The guy that customize gold plated items was taking money from her? Even Don Jazzy? Common I don't believe Don baba J collected money to de flower her.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Golden Icon (VIDEO) by ganja06(m): 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
God bless your union

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Michael Ekeinde Graduates From High School, Omotola Jalade Congratulates Son / Esther Audu And Husband, Ojire Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Sola Sobowale & Daughter, Mimi Sobowale Step Out For "Wedding Party 2" Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.