Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

BBNaija All Stars Cost Us N5.5bn – Organisers - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija All Stars Cost Us N5.5bn – Organisers (20724 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / 2021 BBNaija Cost Us N4.3bn – Organisers / BBNaija: Expect ‘Kingsize Eviction’ This Sunday – Organisers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija All Stars Cost Us N5.5bn – Organisers by OhBritannia(m): 4:33pm On Oct 03, 2023
Kukutente23:

Your calculations actually vindicates them.
Ebuka is not the only staff to be paid
Getting the house ready will cost money
Same with power costs and maintenance costs
I swear, they just come out and blast the organizers without proper mental thinking.
Don't they know that each year the organizers have to renovate the house again especially the in house structures.
The cost of diesel to run for 24 hours for 3 months is no forking joke amongst other things.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija All Stars Cost Us N5.5bn – Organisers by Honsla: 4:44pm On Oct 03, 2023
Ijaycool:
With regulated hot water?

What was the cost? Electricity? Food? Oga you didn’t spend more than 250 million Naira.

Except you are calculating all the prices won during the duration. But those are from the sponsors.

Price money - 120m
Feeding - 3 m
Solar installations - 12 m
Clothing - 5 m
Artists and DJs - 25m
Ebuka - 15m

What else?
Feeding 3m ?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars Cost Us N5.5bn – Organisers by Vixenn(f): 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2023
Na Moniepoint sponsor am!!💃💃

Message me for a business account [free] and POS [23K_ with ATM Card,and a year Insurance]
Re: BBNaija All Stars Cost Us N5.5bn – Organisers by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2023
Ijaycool:

What was the cost? Electricity? Food? Oga you didn’t spend more than 250 million Naira.

Except you are calculating all the prices won during the duration. But those are from the sponsors.

Price money - 120m
Feeding - 3 m
Clothing - 5 m
Artists and DJs - 25m
Ebuka - 15m

What else?
E don finish grin
Re: BBNaija All Stars Cost Us N5.5bn – Organisers by Wallade(m): 4:50pm On Oct 03, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

Wow! You invested that much on a show that is simply entertaining but relatively low on human development and productivity.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars Cost Us N5.5bn – Organisers by FireUpNow(m): 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2023
Hmmm
Re: BBNaija All Stars Cost Us N5.5bn – Organisers by spiSeyi: 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2023
finallybusy:
Yet idiots on Nairaland who don’t have 30k on their accounts will flood here to type rubbish about the show.
You are the !diot undecided for calling others !diot on a public forum because of their opinion. It only an !diot that doesn't respect other ppl opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija All Stars Cost Us N5.5bn – Organisers by JONSYN7154: 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2023
Authoreety:
So what was the profit na
useless people no go gree tok
Re: BBNaija All Stars Cost Us N5.5bn – Organisers by Slynation(m): 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2023
Ijaycool:

Price money - 120m
Feeding - 3 m
Clothing - 5 m
Artists and DJs - 25m
Ebuka - 15m

What else?
You forgot that each housemates are receiving 300K per week...!!

Feeding is way more than 3m...

The same for clothing, definitely all task has different outfits. You also forgot to add the overhead costs. The videographer, the ninja's, the director, the producers and other necessary actor, do you think they all worked for free...? what about the house renovation and properties in it, did they fall from heaven? There are other miscellaneous costs and services rendered that sums up that amount.

Some of you are just ignorant about the word "sponsor" so because monipoint is the leading sponsor you thought they decided to cough out millions just like that? 😂 It's purely business and at the end of the day, everybody takes their entitlement and the organizers declare their profits bearing all the costs.

The amount might not be #5.5bilion, but I can guarantee you it's way more than #2billion.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars Cost Us N5.5bn – Organisers by Chicentt(f): 4:53pm On Oct 03, 2023
Who forced you to watch it? Smellus
TemplarLandry:
Whole nonsensical show.
Re: BBNaija All Stars Cost Us N5.5bn – Organisers by Papayaayasager(m): 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2023
E reach
Re: BBNaija All Stars Cost Us N5.5bn – Organisers by DrTenn: 4:56pm On Oct 03, 2023
This money could have been better spent on programmes that would actually benefit society.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars Cost Us N5.5bn – Organisers by chidiokay: 4:59pm On Oct 03, 2023
Authoreety:
So what was the profit na

simply run a calculation of 1.5bn votes x lowest charges rate

that will give you an idea
Re: BBNaija All Stars Cost Us N5.5bn – Organisers by Chetas81(m): 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2023
YOU FAILED TO MENTIONED YOUR PROFIT

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars Cost Us N5.5bn – Organisers by Nigeriagood(m): 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2023
BrokenCondom:
What? cry

What is the difference between BBNAIJA and FOOTBALL?

Bearing in mind that the both are a form of entertainment. Meanwhile, one man's poison is another man's favorite.
your name represent your existence

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars Cost Us N5.5bn – Organisers by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2023
Tzar:
Over N5b that can be used to better the lot of thousands?!
I detest the Nigerian way of thinking?!
Unless show!

Wetin this one they reason?
Re: BBNaija All Stars Cost Us N5.5bn – Organisers by donkach: 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2023
Multiply 1.5billion by 100 naira, then you would know how much the organizers raked.
This gives you 150,000000000 (150billion Naira)
Re: BBNaija All Stars Cost Us N5.5bn – Organisers by Tzar(m): 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2023
Why advertise and flaunt such expensive, extravagant and RIDICULOUS WASTE OF MONEY in a country riddled with abject poverty?! Only an insensitive and callous company will do that!
I keep saying it that most Nigerians are a special kind of evil and lack the right values required for societal progress.
Kids like you think government MUST do everything. There is nowhere in the world where government does everything. The philanthropy and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in Europe & North America is beyond the imagination of clowns like you. The typical Nigerian selfish mentality is why you think business have nothing to do with empathy, philanthropy and social welfare. There is even studies that show the profitability of corporate philanthropy and social responsibility.
THAT MONEY COULD HAVE BEEN PUT TO BETTER USE IN THIS CHALLENGING SEASON !

Angelfrost:

Is this a joke?!! Better the lot of which thousands??! Is BBNaija organized by the government or by NGOs??! grin

It's a business... And the goal of every businessman is to make a profit and more profit from any amount put into a venture.

So, the problem here is your emotional way of thinking instead of being objective and logical.
Re: BBNaija All Stars Cost Us N5.5bn – Organisers by Tzar(m): 5:25pm On Oct 03, 2023
Typical selfish, self centered and myopic Nigerian
Jozibrainz99:

Wetin this one they reason?
Re: BBNaija All Stars Cost Us N5.5bn – Organisers by Tydorcas(f): 5:32pm On Oct 03, 2023
Nah una problem be that
Ungodly vote

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars Cost Us N5.5bn – Organisers by Tzar(m): 5:32pm On Oct 03, 2023
How were these 2000 people employed?
Keep deceiving yourself. That show is an absolute waste that has not morally or financially benefited Nigeria and Nigerians.
A show that makes money and designed to destract, manipulate, and make Nigerians more immoral and lazy.
Suddenly, Nigerians think you can be stupid and get a chance to win 150million.
People who can’t answer simple general studies questions have a chance to be millionaires? What is the moral for the frustrated youth and poor/naive child?
No values taught in a country that desperately needs it at the moment!

people
airsaylongcome:

You want a private business to take out ₦5bn and give it to Nigerians freely? When they can invest it in the services they provide and generate revenue for themselves? Did you hear when they said they had 2000 people employed for the duration of the show? Let's not talk of all the private businesses (DJ, restaurants, fashion designers, diesel vendors etc) that benefited from that ₦5bn. Come one now
Re: BBNaija All Stars Cost Us N5.5bn – Organisers by Tydorcas(f): 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2023
Nah una problem be that
Ungodly programme*

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars Cost Us N5.5bn – Organisers by Angelfrost(m): 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2023
Tzar:
Why advertise and flaunt such expensive, extravagant and RIDICULOUS WASTE OF MONEY in a country riddled with abject poverty?! Only an insensitive and callous company will do that!
I keep saying it that most Nigerians are a special kind of evil and lack the right values required for societal progress.
Kids like you think government MUST do everything. There is nowhere in the world where government does everything. The philanthropy and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in Europe & North America is beyond the imagination of clowns like you. The typical Nigerian selfish mentality is why you think business have nothing to do with empathy, philanthropy and social welfare. There is even studies that show the profitability of corporate philanthropy and social responsibility.
THAT MONEY COULD HAVE BEEN PUT TO BETTER USE IN THIS CHALLENGING SEASON !

You are way too emotional to make much sense, and it's also bad for your health. grin

Philanthropy and Altruism are not terms that you compel from individuals and corporations... They can choose to do them or they choose not to.

These profit-making companies are not doing business illegally... They pay huge amounts of money in the form of taxes to your country, which we all know never get to the poor.

They create far more jobs than you can imagine... That's more than enough Altruism in the real sense.

Telling them what to do with their money aside all I Iisted above is objectively out of place and ridiculous... They didn't come into business for philanthropy or charity... They don't owe you and I that... Matter of fact, they have paid their dues to us all in full (check my earlier explanation above).

Philanthropy and Altruism are great, but no one should or can be compelled to do them.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars Cost Us N5.5bn – Organisers by finallybusy: 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2023
spiSeyi:

You are the !diot undecided for calling others !diot on a public forum because of their opinion. It only an !diot that doesn't respect other ppl opinion
I catch this one before he type rubbish.
Re: BBNaija All Stars Cost Us N5.5bn – Organisers by pendragonbladgo(m): 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2023
And people are hungry everywhere....

Wicked Nation

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars Cost Us N5.5bn – Organisers by potland: 5:50pm On Oct 03, 2023
Angelfrost:

Well... I'm not overly concerned about how much they spent (They can even spend Trillions, for all I care).

What itches my curiosity is how much they got back in profits... I wan check something.

Let me know the level of Patronage... Let's know how lost most of our youths are (I'm talking viewers). tongue
The show is a money making venture. Some call it a social experiment, I disagree.
Re: BBNaija All Stars Cost Us N5.5bn – Organisers by Angelfrost(m): 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2023
potland:
The show is a money making venture. Some call it a social experiment, I disagree.

Of course, it has to be about money... That's precisely what tv shows are about whether Reality or Fictional.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars Cost Us N5.5bn – Organisers by finallybusy: 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2023
Sermwell:

So you believe that stupid figures these people are brandishing around?? You have fallen for what they want to achieve by that 'lamba'.

Congratulations grin grin
I do not care how much was reported. Our politicians pad budgets every year, turning children on Nairaland into economic mathematicians. What benefit does the whole annual exercise provide the common man?

I watched the show and was entertained. That is all which matters to me.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars Cost Us N5.5bn – Organisers by jericco1(m): 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2023
Dey play
Since you guys told us the investment
What is the profit?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars Cost Us N5.5bn – Organisers by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2023
Tzar:
Typical selfish, self centered and myopic Nigerian

I asked u a simple question and there u are ranting like a confused leopard....
You are a certified dunce.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seven Nollywood Movies To Watch For Easter Fun / My Heart Beats For Lola Theme Song / #BBNaija 2018: Big Brother’s Voice Makes Nigerians Complain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.