Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,861 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Balarebe Abbas Replaces El-Rufai As Ministerial Nominee - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Balarebe Abbas Replaces El-Rufai As Ministerial Nominee (30362 Views)

Reno Omokri: Tinubu Named El-Rufai As DG of His Campaign / Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate / ‘Beautiful’ Ramatu Tijani Aliyu, Ministerial Nominee Distracts Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Balarebe Abbas Replaces El-Rufai As Ministerial Nominee by Kanixt(m): 5:01pm On Oct 03, 2023
Hpesoj:
Are these ministers not getting too much?

The country should be working towards reducing the cost of governance. The country can't sustain having large public officials.

Many Ministers is not the problem but MDA's
Re: Balarebe Abbas Replaces El-Rufai As Ministerial Nominee by GeneralPula: 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2023
OBAGADAFFI:
El-Rufai doesn't want to be associated with the Tinubu government.
Yet, he nominated Balarabe Musa..
Dey play..
Re: Balarebe Abbas Replaces El-Rufai As Ministerial Nominee by Hpesoj: 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2023
chiself:

I am for less government too but I think the idea of decentralising is so that we can see the development of the various departments.
For example we don't want the Ministry of Marine and Blue Economy hiding under the Ministry of Transport and we won't get to see the development. Now there is no excuse and each minister should be held accountable. When these are developed then the ministries can be reduce.

And you think having many ministers will translate to efficiency? For goodness sake, we should be thinking of ways to reduce the cost of governance. It is responsible for the overbloated budget.
Re: Balarebe Abbas Replaces El-Rufai As Ministerial Nominee by Hpesoj: 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2023
Kanixt:

Many Ministers is not the problem but MDA's

Whether it is the ministry or MDA, they need to be pruned down. The merger of MDAs was part of Orunsanya's report. Why on earth should EFCC and ICPC be different agencies?
Re: Balarebe Abbas Replaces El-Rufai As Ministerial Nominee by garfield1: 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2023
femisplash:
It's not easy picking a candidate in a state and then people from the same state opposing it. Buhari did not even bother, he replaced them with a notherner straight.

I think tinubu replaced them with those youth ministers
Re: Balarebe Abbas Replaces El-Rufai As Ministerial Nominee by Dittodat: 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu the certificate forger

Ranting of a delusional brainwashed retar@ded imb@cile inconsequential IPOB terrorist cannibal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Balarebe Abbas Replaces El-Rufai As Ministerial Nominee by Omobude244: 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Congrats to them.
U nor dedicate song to Tinubu the certificate forger🤣
Re: Balarebe Abbas Replaces El-Rufai As Ministerial Nominee by jrusky(m): 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2023
HardBishop:

Becareful for what you wish for!!!!! We voted for OBASANJO, Yar adua..... Still igbos are idiots!......
Don't Come crying in the future when no presidential elections will be conducted in the whole southeast region..
Na obi spoil show if not, it could have been the beginning.
Becareful

Pls wait for obi till he become ipob president in 2099 ok I will say it a million time because I'm disappointed in SE the way they took this 2023 election too personal and destroyed every good relationship igbo have with other tribe simply because of a man called obi that we don't even know his real father.

I'm very angy ok.

Tinubu pls appoint only SW, SS and The North as your minister. That is it.
Re: Balarebe Abbas Replaces El-Rufai As Ministerial Nominee by moshino(m): 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2023
Bellmom:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

Acct num: Faith
First Bank

FRAUD ALERT!!!

1 Like

Re: Balarebe Abbas Replaces El-Rufai As Ministerial Nominee by juman(m): 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2023
Fall out of inconclusive election.
They picked a person to facilitate winning election.
Re: Balarebe Abbas Replaces El-Rufai As Ministerial Nominee by juman(m): 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2023
We are the lover of the presido.
Re: Balarebe Abbas Replaces El-Rufai As Ministerial Nominee by bestplayermaver(m): 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2023
Mods do justice to that palmpay guy claiming bonus of 20,0000 he has been disturbing every thread and section I would like you to ban or suspend such individual indefinitely please before any individual falls to their traps if palmpay is doing bonus or promo they have a way of reaching out to audience please mods do justice
Re: Balarebe Abbas Replaces El-Rufai As Ministerial Nominee by femisplash: 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2023
garfield1:

I think tinubu replaced them with those youth ministers
No, remember the names of youth ministers did not make the first and second lists because there was serious contentions but Kaduna, Delta and Taraba made the initial list.
Re: Balarebe Abbas Replaces El-Rufai As Ministerial Nominee by chiself: 5:47pm On Oct 03, 2023
Hpesoj:

And you think having many ministers will translate to efficiency? For goodness sake, we should be thinking of ways to reduce the cost of governance. It is responsible for the overbloated budget.

Yes! I don't want some huge government department where there is no accountability. Now we can see who is in charge and what they are doing. Take Fashola in the last administration, Minister of Power, Works and Housing, come on that is a huge department! I can't see any efficiency there.
As I said, I am with you on the cost of governance. I come from the school of economic thought of little or no government and I have called fror the privatization of everything!
Nigeria is special case, with years of neglect. Now we can see the face in charge of a certain department and they must be held accountable. We need to see results.
Re: Balarebe Abbas Replaces El-Rufai As Ministerial Nominee by jahsharon: 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu the certificate forger

Una go Explain Tire, because No Evidence.

Cry, weep, wail. Losers are known for that. We cannot humiliate you from Nigeria to American Courts, and ask you not to cry, that will be animal cruelty. So, cry very well
Re: Balarebe Abbas Replaces El-Rufai As Ministerial Nominee by garfield1: 5:51pm On Oct 03, 2023
femisplash:
No, remember the names of youth ministers did not make the first and second lists because there was serious contentions but Kaduna, Delta and Taraba made the initial list.

That's why I said they have replaced them
Re: Balarebe Abbas Replaces El-Rufai As Ministerial Nominee by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2023
Hpesoj:
Are these ministers not getting too much?

The country should be working towards reducing the cost of governance. The country can't sustain having large public officials.
Tinubu want to mock hell rufai.
Re: Balarebe Abbas Replaces El-Rufai As Ministerial Nominee by Hpesoj: 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2023
chiself:

Yes! I don't want some huge government department where there is no accountability. Now we can see who is in charge and what they are doing. Take Fashola in the last administration, Minister of Power, Works and Housing, come on that is a huge department! I can't see any efficiency there.
As I said, I am with you on the cost of governance. I come from the school of economic thought of little or no government and I have called fror the privatization of everything!
Nigeria is special case, with years of neglect. Now we can see the face in charge of a certain department and they must be held accountable. We need to see results.

No ministry is too large to be overseen by an individual. You know every ministry has MDAs, the role of the minister is more or less related to policymaking, he/she must still rely on the efficiency of the heads of the several MDAs under the ministry.

I'm not sure the balkanisation of the ministry headed by Fashola changed anything. This, perhaps, lay credence to my argument.
Re: Balarebe Abbas Replaces El-Rufai As Ministerial Nominee by fergie001: 6:47pm On Oct 03, 2023
garfield1:

Meaning? When is kebbi judgment
Meaning ... They have been sacrificed nah.

For Kebbi, no date yet.
Re: Balarebe Abbas Replaces El-Rufai As Ministerial Nominee by IvarTheBoneless: 6:53pm On Oct 03, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Congrats to them.

Nothing for Elupee.

Diss them with " NaNa be like" by Foxy Brown grin
Re: Balarebe Abbas Replaces El-Rufai As Ministerial Nominee by chiself: 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2023
Hpesoj:

No ministry is too large to be overseen by an individual. You know every ministry has MDAs, the role of the minister is more or less related to policymaking, he/she must still rely on the efficiency of the heads of the several MDAs under the ministry.

I'm not sure the balkanisation of the ministry headed by Fashola changed anything. This, perhaps, lay credence to my argument.

I stand by my argument that larger government = less efficient= more bureaucracy= less accountability.
Re: Balarebe Abbas Replaces El-Rufai As Ministerial Nominee by garfield1: 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2023
fergie001:

Meaning ... They have been sacrificed nah.

For Kebbi, no date yet.

What of jigawa,yobe,borno,adamawa,abia?

You know justice Emmanuel nwazunku phd
Re: Balarebe Abbas Replaces El-Rufai As Ministerial Nominee by NOwazobia: 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2023
Still yet to find FFK and Omokri name in the list. 🤷🏼‍♂️
Re: Balarebe Abbas Replaces El-Rufai As Ministerial Nominee by meditator(m): 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2023
Built2last:
Tinubu begged the U.S court to not release his result because it will cause irreparable damage to him

yet, Dumbos and the gullible think there is nothing to hide.

Keep breathing. soon all of una go know why Tinubu filled 3 appeals in 3 days begging that result won't be released
After every every, even after wuna reach Supreme Court with wuna wailings, he would still remain the President, at least for 4 years.
Re: Balarebe Abbas Replaces El-Rufai As Ministerial Nominee by Emyzoloye5(m): 7:21pm On Oct 03, 2023
So nothing for James faleke, Bayo onanuga the shameless bigot

However, why on earth shoud two ministers be in a small ministry of youths...we already have minister of sports oooo...haa! Tinubu have wastage in his DNA
Re: Balarebe Abbas Replaces El-Rufai As Ministerial Nominee by AskNgige2: 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2023
femisplash:
God bless President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

God does not bless evil men..

They perish in hell
Re: Balarebe Abbas Replaces El-Rufai As Ministerial Nominee by Stylz69(m): 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2023
All the arse lickers lobbying for Youth Minister…

Try harder! Maybe you need your tongue to go deeper
Re: Balarebe Abbas Replaces El-Rufai As Ministerial Nominee by Elibaba1: 8:44pm On Oct 03, 2023
JimohMomoh:

Festus Keyamo is from Delta State.

Taraba is left with Only Uba Maigari they we are supposed to have two ministers. Danladi has a Supreme Court order barring him from holding office for some years to come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sarah Jubril Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday With Party Members (Photos) / Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On PDP Suit Against Tinubu, Shettima On May 26 / Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.