Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Obidients Finally Located The Female Bola Tinubu. Pictures. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Finally Located The Female Bola Tinubu. Pictures. (5029 Views)

How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) / Ahmed Lawan Visits Bola Tinubu (Pictures) / APC Nomination Form: Delegates From 36 States Sign For Tinubu (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidients Finally Located The Female Bola Tinubu. Pictures. by plaindealer: 4:58pm On Oct 03, 2023
Sadly and as usual, they scammed themselves with their usual fake, fraudulent and fabricated rubbish, the obidient crooks actually stole a random Internet picture of a Dr with a different name.

Another sad, pathetic and moronic day in the life of a scamming Obidient..

grin

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obidients Finally Located The Female Bola Tinubu. Pictures. by TemplarLandry: 4:59pm On Oct 03, 2023
Hellu Pee scavengers are good entertainers.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obidients Finally Located The Female Bola Tinubu. Pictures. by silvoclaira: 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2023
cheesy

This dude above me is a MF parasite

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Finally Located The Female Bola Tinubu. Pictures. by AllenSpencer: 5:02pm On Oct 03, 2023
Obidients are the dumbest humans God created!

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obidients Finally Located The Female Bola Tinubu. Pictures. by Jostoman: 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2023
Dont be suprise that person posted it there might also be the same person that brought it here. E no fit pass their hand work

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Finally Located The Female Bola Tinubu. Pictures. by StOla: 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2023
See what they have reduced themselves to.

I shame for Obi the olodo and Atiku the serial failure.

As for their riff-raff supporters, more agony.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Finally Located The Female Bola Tinubu. Pictures. by plaindealer: 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2023
Just read this clown fabricating rubbish on the go, they don't even care true or false because they know their dindinrin followers are dead heads and they are programmed to swallow even the dumbest and retrardedd nonsense.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Finally Located The Female Bola Tinubu. Pictures. by Alusiizizi(m): 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2023
plaindealer:
Sadly and as usual, they scammed themselves with their usual fake, fraudulent and fabricated rubbish, the obidient crooks actually stole a random Internet picture of a Dr with a different name.

grin

Look, I know that Tinubu has paid puppets like you to flood popular media channels with fake information and propaganda, in a futile attempt to confuse the public, but stop wasting your time, in todays deposition, everything that we already know to be true will be attested to by CSU administrators under oath in a U.S. court.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Finally Located The Female Bola Tinubu. Pictures. by femisplash: 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2023
Alusiizizi:

Look, I know that Tinubu has paid puppets like you to flood popular media channels with fake information and propaganda, in a futile attempt to confuse the public, but stop wasting your time, in todays deposition, everything that we already know to be true will be attested to by CSU administrators under oath in a U.S. court.
illiterate ipob, is he Amoda Yekini Sangodele OR Amoda Ogunlere OR Gloria Tinubu OR Adenike Tinubu?. Headless mob.

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obidients Finally Located The Female Bola Tinubu. Pictures. by Alusiizizi(m): 5:56pm On Oct 03, 2023
femisplash:
illiterate ipob, is he Amoda Yekini Sangodele OR Amoda Ogunlere OR Gloria Tinubu OR Adenike Tinubu?. Headless mob.

As I insinuated earlier, empty words. Wait for the deposition to be over. Your paymaster will be lucky to avoid jailtime.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Finally Located The Female Bola Tinubu. Pictures. by Hungerbadoo: 5:59pm On Oct 03, 2023
silvoclaira:
cheesy
This dude above me is a MF parasite
He is just jobless
Re: Obidients Finally Located The Female Bola Tinubu. Pictures. by Eriggs: 6:00pm On Oct 03, 2023
This dirty pigs no dey ever tire.
Devil kee all ipob terrorists disturbing the peace of this countryside with fake news. Annoying animals and cannibals everywhere. Una papa pigs

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Finally Located The Female Bola Tinubu. Pictures. by Eriggs: 6:00pm On Oct 03, 2023
AllenSpencer:
They are very dumb and very useless.
Despicable pigs and terrorists they are

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Finally Located The Female Bola Tinubu. Pictures. by plaindealer: 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2023
Alusiizizi:

Stop bothering me with your ignorant and JJC rubbish. CSU already swore under oath in an affidavit to support their claims, this Atiku pointless errand is just a formality..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Finally Located The Female Bola Tinubu. Pictures. by whatisthetruth: 6:06pm On Oct 03, 2023
Agbado people replying themselves here
Re: Obidients Finally Located The Female Bola Tinubu. Pictures. by Chochovini: 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2023
AllenSpencer:
. While tinibu supporters are the most useless right?
Re: Obidients Finally Located The Female Bola Tinubu. Pictures. by nedu666: 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2023
Op stop lying. You are the one tweeting and replying yourself. No difference between you and reno always replying tweets he created himself

1 Like

Re: Obidients Finally Located The Female Bola Tinubu. Pictures. by femisplash: 6:14pm On Oct 03, 2023
Alusiizizi:

As I insinuated earlier, empty words. Wait for the deposition to be over. Your paymaster will be lucky to avoid jailtime.
Tell us what you know to be true, that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is Amoda Yekini Sangodele OR Amoda Ogunlere OR Gloria Tinubu OR Adenike Tinubu a transgendered, Lol. Mumu Igbos.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Finally Located The Female Bola Tinubu. Pictures. by alanto: 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2023
Obidients must drag this female Tinubu to supleme court. . She must testify against Tinubu and CSU
Re: Obidients Finally Located The Female Bola Tinubu. Pictures. by Chizaam2008: 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2023
plaindealer:

Stop bothering me with your ignorant and JJC rubbish. CSU already swore under oath in an affidavit to support their claims, this Atiku pointless errand is just a formality..

A CHRONIC LIAR OF A UNIVERISTY swearing an 'OATH'?
Under which court?

If indeed he 'attended'. . .did he graduate?
If indeed he graduated. . .WHERE IS THE CERTIFICATE?

WHY SUBMIT A FAKE CERTIFICATE TO INEC? grin

Atiku should collect 100 BILLION Naira from TIEFNUBU for assurance. cheesy
Since he is paying for lawyers and spin doctors to cover his shame.
Re: Obidients Finally Located The Female Bola Tinubu. Pictures. by alanto: 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2023
plaindealer:

grin

Obidients should have a reality show. They can call it keeping up with Obidients. Different day different drama

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Finally Located The Female Bola Tinubu. Pictures. by JagabanB: 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2023
Ahhhhhh, Obi.
Re: Obidients Finally Located The Female Bola Tinubu. Pictures. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2023
Alusiizizi:

As I insinuated earlier, empty words. Wait for the deposition to be over . Your paymaster will be lucky to avoid jailtime.

This one is still waiting. Lol grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Finally Located The Female Bola Tinubu. Pictures. by computer0810(m): 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2023
Personally I don't waste my time on any mumu nairaland trollπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ dey r mainly igbos and kids or adults that reason like kids

All dey need is a gullible narratives to keep them busy without common sense

Like obidients like a dog

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Finally Located The Female Bola Tinubu. Pictures. by Benwallt(m): 6:37pm On Oct 03, 2023
AllenSpencer:

They are only good at pushing drugs
Baby factory
Cannibalism
Robbery and
Labouring in vain.

They have destroyed the only chance available to Atiku with the small support they gave him.

If obedients queued behind you, just give up because you have already lose.
Re: Obidients Finally Located The Female Bola Tinubu. Pictures. by alanto: 6:38pm On Oct 03, 2023
Alusiizizi:

Shut up. Unpaid puppets. Follow who no road and you won't have to do anything of these emotional games you are playing. Y'all are plain losers. Deal with that first.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Finally Located The Female Bola Tinubu. Pictures. by alanto: 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2023
Eriggs:
This dirty pigs no dey ever tire.
Devil kee all ipob terrorists disturbing the peace of this countryside with fake news. Annoying animals and cannibals everywhere. Una papa pigs
Their papa. Obidients una papa grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Finally Located The Female Bola Tinubu. Pictures. by plaindealer: 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2023
alanto:

Obidients should have a reality show. They can call it keeping up with Obidients. Different day different drama

Seriously, they need their own reality show because they are very entertaining.

We are just getting daily and endless comedy and entertaining for free..

grin

14 Likes

Re: Obidients Finally Located The Female Bola Tinubu. Pictures. by alanto: 6:41pm On Oct 03, 2023
plaindealer:
Just read this clown fabricating rubbish on the go, they don't even care true or false because they know their dindinrin followers are dead heads and they are programmed to swallow even the dumbest and retrardedd nonsense.

You sef see people wey BATIST dey follow argue on social media. This one say 1979 - 1952 = 8.

Smh
Re: Obidients Finally Located The Female Bola Tinubu. Pictures. by alanto: 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2023
Chizaam2008:

A CHRONIC LIAR OF A UNIVERISTY swearing an 'OATH'?
Under which court?

If indeed he 'attended'. . .did he graduate?
If indeed he graduated. . .WHERE IS THE CERTIFICATE?

WHY SUBMIT A FAKE CERTIFICATE TO INEC? grin

Atiku should collect 100 BILLION Naira from TIEFNUBU for assurance. cheesy
Since he is paying for lawyers and spin doctors to cover his shame.
Post your certificate lets see something

1 Like

Re: Obidients Finally Located The Female Bola Tinubu. Pictures. by AllenSpencer: 6:43pm On Oct 03, 2023
Benwallt:

They are only good at pushing drugs
Baby factory
Cannibalism
Robbery and
Labouring in vain.

They have destroyed the only chance available to Atiku with the small support they gave him.

If obedients queued behind you, just give up because you have already lose.

Even Donald Trump regretted it and noted down in his new book.

"My defeat started with the support I got from South-East, Nigeria. Their support was a curse upon me"

The moment they started supporting Donald Trump, It was certain he was going to lose, which he did.

3 Likes

Re: Obidients Finally Located The Female Bola Tinubu. Pictures. by Benwallt(m): 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Even Donald Trump regretted it and noted down in his new book.

"My defeat started with the support I got from South-East, Nigeria. Their support was a curse upon me"

The moment they started supporting Donald Trump, It was certain he was going to lose, which he did.

Fact. Nothing good can come out from them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan To Relocate Some Ministries To Lagos / Lokoja: A State Capital With No Single Good Road (full Pictures / The Niger Delta Thanks Pmb For Choosing Ameachi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.