Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

I Am A Nigerian, I Don't Know When I Was Born - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am A Nigerian, I Don't Know When I Was Born (476 Views)

If There Is Any Past Nigerian I Would Go On A Long Bus Trip With, It Nzeogwu / “I'm Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest” – African-American Man Confesses / 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Nigerian, I Don't Know When I Was Born by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2023
I am a Nigerian

My Date of Birth;

-> On my Passport: 1952

-> On my Transcript: 1954

-> On my Application: 1955

What's my name?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Nigerian, I Don't Know When I Was Born by ahnie: 5:22pm On Oct 03, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
I am a Nigerian

My Date of Birth;

What's my name?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Nigerian, I Don't Know When I Was Born by AllenSpencer: 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
I am a Nigerian

My Date of Birth;

What's my name?

Get a job! Elections are over!

You cannot be doing this for the next 8 years!

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Nigerian, I Don't Know When I Was Born by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:12pm On Oct 03, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Stop the gas lighting, no body is a children

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Nigerian, I Don't Know When I Was Born by JagabanB: 6:41pm On Oct 03, 2023
If we bring out ur own documents, we will see various date of births.
The criminaIs who make up the fabric of the nations are claiming saints on the internet today.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Nigerian, I Don't Know When I Was Born by Ballotti: 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2023
muchechechechechecheche
Re: I Am A Nigerian, I Don't Know When I Was Born by whatisthetruth: 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2023
JagabanB:
The criminaIs who make up the fabric of the nations are claiming saints on the internet today.

You lot can't even imagine having leaders that are not criminals.

It can't even cross your tiny mind that there can be men and women who are righteous that will lead this country and provide you with things like electricity and water.

To you everyone is a criminal and that is why you so strongly support all criminal politicians.

May God judge you all, because the good people of Nigeria do not deserve this evil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Nigerian, I Don't Know When I Was Born by Jostoman: 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Answer the question if you know it. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am A Nigerian, I Don't Know When I Was Born by JagabanB: 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2023
whatisthetruth:

It can't even cross your tiny mind that there can be men and women who are righteous that will lead this country and provide you with things like electricity and water.

To you everyone is a criminal and that is why you so strongly support all criminal politicians.

May God judge you all, because the good people of Nigeria do not deserve this evil.
If we put in power today, u will turn out to be a worse crïmïñaI than those in power today.
Most of u who are crïmïñaIs on every front think u are righteous.
People who jump queue at ATM think they are saints.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Nigerian, I Don't Know When I Was Born by Sharpsharp00123: 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
I am a Nigerian

My Date of Birth;

What's my name?
u igbos go explain tire
Re: I Am A Nigerian, I Don't Know When I Was Born by jahsharon: 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
I am a Nigerian

My Date of Birth;

What's my name?

If you concentrate on your life, maybe you would not beg for food like those before you

1 Like

Re: I Am A Nigerian, I Don't Know When I Was Born by Hoilgbegiri: 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
I am a Nigerian

My Date of Birth;

What's my name?

Amoda the shaking vibrator
Re: I Am A Nigerian, I Don't Know When I Was Born by Sharpsharp00123: 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2023
whatisthetruth:

even people who are known criminals throughout d world are calling others criminal

Check d fp now n see that 300 of your brothers are on death row in Ethiopia n 8 have just been caught in aba
Re: I Am A Nigerian, I Don't Know When I Was Born by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:30pm On Oct 04, 2023
jahsharon:

If you concentrate on your life, maybe you would not beg for food like those before you

At least I'm not a rice bandit
Re: I Am A Nigerian, I Don't Know When I Was Born by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
JagabanB:

Keep defending crime. Forgery means nothing to you. All my documents are as clear as the clean water you drink. I don't have double dates of birth
Re: I Am A Nigerian, I Don't Know When I Was Born by ayokellany: 5:38pm On Oct 04, 2023
My brother add you Igbo father join body this your pathetic wail of foolishness is lasting 8 solid years while Tinubu preside over a glorious Nigeria but you own the prerogative to wail to death if that is not OK with you miserable Igbo soul.

Akwamkpuruamu:
I am a Nigerian

My Date of Birth;

What's my name?
Re: I Am A Nigerian, I Don't Know When I Was Born by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
ayokellany:
My brother add you Igbo father join body this your pathetic wail of foolishness is lasting 8 solid years while Tinubu preside over a glorious Nigeria but you own the prerogative to wail to death if that is not OK with you miserable Igbo soul.

My father had his Accounting Diploma from University of Wales. Genuine and not forged. In the 80's. I have my degree with 4.4cgpa with no single exam malpractice. We are not a den of forgers and liars
Re: I Am A Nigerian, I Don't Know When I Was Born by JagabanB: 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

Keep defending crime. Forgery means nothing to you. All my documents are as clear as the clean water you drink. I don't have double dates of birth
Because u know we won't see your documents?
I seen so many of u in real life.
Always pretending to be saints like Obi

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Courts Would Lose Its Dignity If Judiciary Succumbs To Money Bags! / Nigeria Is The Most Divided/Disunited Nation On Earth / Thisday Editor Fires Tinubu Over Poor, Wasteful Priorities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.