Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

IPOB/ESN Camp: Corpses, Skeletons Litter Ground ( Viewers Discretion) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB/ESN Camp: Corpses, Skeletons Litter Ground ( Viewers Discretion) (4690 Views)

Nigerian Army Troops Raid IPOB/ESN Camp In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) / Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB/ESN Camp: Corpses, Skeletons Litter Ground ( Viewers Discretion) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:54pm On Oct 03, 2023
Offpointng:
Tinubu is cheating SE alot by not Declaring a full blown State of Military Emergency having ruthless Infantry Military Governors like Lt col. Yayadi

I give these SE folks just a month, they'd sacrifice anything not to hear the Rumors of War

Offpoint

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Camp: Corpses, Skeletons Litter Ground ( Viewers Discretion) by Okwyjesus(m): 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Same Okigwe axis that IPOB dunces here claim is under total BLA control?

You people can only decieve yourselves.

You want to explain SE for me from SW.
Have you been to Okigwe in your life before.

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Camp: Corpses, Skeletons Litter Ground ( Viewers Discretion) by Curious345: 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2023
Kill them.all

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Camp: Corpses, Skeletons Litter Ground ( Viewers Discretion) by ahaz: 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

You guys are very lucky that some one like me isn't the President because you would've gotten your Biafra with its five Ibo states since yesterday.. And no, you don't get to remain anywhere in Nigeria after I grant you leave.
Mouth action, I will take you serious when you recover Illorin first.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN Camp: Corpses, Skeletons Litter Ground ( Viewers Discretion) by ahaz: 10:14pm On Oct 03, 2023
Creamypie:
delta cant break. Instead, we still ask all Igbos resident here in northern delta to relocate east. Not even a square inch of delta or any other southern state will be given 2 Igbos, and by extension, Biafra.if Igbo/Biafra take any square inch of any southern state, it means Biafra has,extended south,meaning all criminality in d east will take full force in south. We don't want it. Besides, delta north igbos are from Igala in kogi and benin city, not east
Clap for yourself mr historian I can see the reason why nobody respects our education system this days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB/ESN Camp: Corpses, Skeletons Litter Ground ( Viewers Discretion) by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2023
Okwyjesus:

You want to explain SE for me from SW.
Have you been to Okigwe in your life before.

That your 6hr drive region ?

I have toured your useless yeast more than you.

I can even tell you the blind spot you will encounter which has a sharp curve before you reach Okigwe junction .

You want to blame the Hausa truckers and their settlement on the Enugu -PH highway as those terrorising you.

Ohu, I get leg for your yeast pass you.
Re: IPOB/ESN Camp: Corpses, Skeletons Litter Ground ( Viewers Discretion) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2023
Brendaniel:

How are we sure this is south east? The plate number there reads Kano, also if it is in south east, how are we sure it is IPOB?
stolen truck..u don see evidence now u talk say no be south east.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN Camp: Corpses, Skeletons Litter Ground ( Viewers Discretion) by MrAgbako: 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2023
JohnAOne:
IGBOLAND: Where TERRORISM MEETS CANNIBALISM!
Omo! this your line choke o😂

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Camp: Corpses, Skeletons Litter Ground ( Viewers Discretion) by asanausana91: 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2023
Brendaniel:

How are we sure this is south east? The plate number there reads Kano, also if it is in south east, how are we sure it is IPOB?
continue denying until it comes to your door step.
So there is no Kano plate number in the east abi? Or there is no Anambra plate number in kano or sokoto?
The military raided ipob camp.
Talking about ipob modus operandi, they good in cutting head like the one you just saw.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN Camp: Corpses, Skeletons Litter Ground ( Viewers Discretion) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2023
Nwamazi8:
I sight a Kano plate number there and that terrain doesn't look anything like the SE.

Get a life you jobless subhuman
lol since when did nigeria start the restriction of plate numbers?

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Camp: Corpses, Skeletons Litter Ground ( Viewers Discretion) by JohnAOne: 10:51pm On Oct 03, 2023
MrAgbako:
Omo! this your line choke o😂
Abi na!

Omo nna problem defy logic so tey man gats to wax lyrical 🤣🤣🤣

See another wan from our bros Corrinthians:

"Obidients are evolutionary deviants and misfits in the human genome. Nothing about them suggest they're smarter than jellyfishes."

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN Camp: Corpses, Skeletons Litter Ground ( Viewers Discretion) by LOVEALAIGBO: 10:54pm On Oct 03, 2023
Didn't bother looking at any gory pics which i'm sure the OP has lots of in files and folders on his hard-drive......that's how sick bigots like him get their kicks! Igbo is their biggest problem and headache! Ask yourself why a cronic Igbo hater is so obsessed with all these engineered insecurity in the south-east if he and his ilk aren't the ones staging, sponsoring or fuelling them themselves just to serve as a distraction to the ongoing self-inflicted travails their mafia boss is going through at the momnet!

I clicked on his moniker to see the kind of topics he promotes and i wasn't surprised! He's yet another Tinubu minion....a very sick and evil set of people who see partisan-politics as a zero-sum game....a game used to further personal and ethno-religious interests and equally used to shortchange the Igbo and keep them at bay from the centre of national politics and governance!
Re: IPOB/ESN Camp: Corpses, Skeletons Litter Ground ( Viewers Discretion) by asanausana91: 11:00pm On Oct 03, 2023
gidgiddy:

You actually believe these lies by the Nigerian Army?

You really believe that ESN killed people in their camp, left them to rotten to bone? Because ESN loves the smell of dead bodies in their camp? Would you leave dead bodies where you sleep?

Theres propaganda you will see and it will be too obvious even to a blind man
just gerrout, you are a shameless fool. So the army don't have anything to do, only to lie against ESN? They have a slaughtering area different from where they sleeps but is within the camp.
I hate when someone knows the truth and still tried to defend lies for selfish tribal reason.
Why contact the military and tell them that you will like to follow them whenever they are going for operation of flushing out the ESN so that you can see and hear by yourself.
ESN are not igbos, they are terrorists and the more we covered them the high our risk of survival. Expose these terrorists to the security agents and you will be free.
Go and ask Maiduguri people who were formerly supporting the activities of the Boko Haram.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB/ESN Camp: Corpses, Skeletons Litter Ground ( Viewers Discretion) by Brendaniel: 11:06pm On Oct 03, 2023
asanausana91:
continue denying until it comes to your door step.
So there is no Kano plate number in the east abi? Or there is no Anambra plate number in kano or sokoto?
The military raided ipob camp.
Talking about ipob modus operandi, they good in cutting head like the one you just saw.

Nothing in your comments still proves anything, at least spot something from the pictures like I did to back up your claim...
Re: IPOB/ESN Camp: Corpses, Skeletons Litter Ground ( Viewers Discretion) by Brendaniel: 11:10pm On Oct 03, 2023
ruggedtimi:
stolen truck..u don see evidence now u talk say no be south east.

Please how do you know a stolen truck from a picture? is it the shape or design or the position ?

Please I want to learn...
Re: IPOB/ESN Camp: Corpses, Skeletons Litter Ground ( Viewers Discretion) by nedu666: 11:31pm On Oct 03, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

That your 6hr drive region ?

I have toured your useless yeast more than you.

I can even tell you the blind spot you will encounter which has a sharp curve before you reach Okigwe junction .

You want to blame the Hausa truckers and their settlement on the Enugu -PH highway as those terrorising you.

Ohu, I get leg for your yeast pass you.

Igbo shit eater. The only leg you have is your obsession with lgbo shit. Igbos are your God, we are the reason you look forward to everyday, we are the basis for your existence because without lgbo affairs you would have committed suicide. Igbo obsession is what has kept you from committing suicide
Re: IPOB/ESN Camp: Corpses, Skeletons Litter Ground ( Viewers Discretion) by gidgiddy: 11:44pm On Oct 03, 2023
asanausana91:
just gerrout, you are a shameless fool. So the army don't have anything to do, only to lie against ESN? They have a slaughtering area different from where they sleeps but is within the camp.
I hate when someone knows the truth and still tried to defend lies for selfish tribal reason.
Why contact the military and tell them that you will like to follow them whenever they are going for operation of flushing out the ESN so that you can see and hear by yourself.
ESN are not igbos, they are terrorists and the more we covered them the high our risk of survival. Expose these terrorists to the security agents and you will be free.
Go and ask Maiduguri people who were formerly supporting the activities of the Boko Haram.

Yeah, I can see how the shameless Nigerian Army that erects checkpoints all over the South East to collect money from Igbos would never stoop so low to lie against IPOB grin grin grin grin
Re: IPOB/ESN Camp: Corpses, Skeletons Litter Ground ( Viewers Discretion) by RevDesm0ndJuju: 11:52pm On Oct 03, 2023
nedu666:

Igbo shit eater. The only leg you have is your obsession with lgbo shit. Igbos are your God, we are the reason you look forward to everyday, we are the basis for your existence because without lgbo affairs you would have committed suicide. Igbo obsession is what has kept you from committing suicide

Ohu commodity, you don wake?

Continue with your usual rants .

I will continue to warn about you heathen savages .

You go only dey repeat your usual rants.

Go sleep.

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Camp: Corpses, Skeletons Litter Ground ( Viewers Discretion) by nedu666: 12:39am On Oct 04, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Ohu commodity, you don wake?

Continue with your usual rants .

I will continue to warn about you heathen savages .

You go only dey repeat your usual rants.

Go sleep.

Igbo obsession is what stands between you and the rope. You can add ketchup to the lgbo shit you eat
Re: IPOB/ESN Camp: Corpses, Skeletons Litter Ground ( Viewers Discretion) by Joeyfizzo: 1:56am On Oct 04, 2023
gidgiddy:

Think about it. ESN is killing people in their camp and leaving the bodies there because the enjoynthe smell of dead people? Why is it that the Nigerian Army has never shown anyone the pictures of the actual camp?

All they do is take pictures and dish out childish statements
they enjoy the smell... the smell is a ritual too ..that's thier camp.
Re: IPOB/ESN Camp: Corpses, Skeletons Litter Ground ( Viewers Discretion) by Joeyfizzo: 1:59am On Oct 04, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:
Didn't bother looking at any gory pics which i'm sure the OP has lots of in files and folders on his hard-drive......that's how sick bigots like him get their kicks! Igbo is their biggest problem and headache! Ask yourself why a cronic Igbo hater is so obsessed with all these engineered insecurity in the south-east if he and his ilk aren't the ones staging, sponsoring or fuelling them themselves just to serve as a distraction to the ongoing self-inflicted travails their mafia boss is going through at the momnet!

I clicked on his moniker to see the kind of topics he promotes and i wasn't surprised! He's yet another Tinubu minion....a very sick and evil set of people who see partisan-politics as a zero-sum game....a game used to further personal and ethno-religious interests and equally used to shortchange the Igbo and keep them at bay from the centre of national politics and governance!
Ibos killing Ibos....it might be u next....sad....
Re: IPOB/ESN Camp: Corpses, Skeletons Litter Ground ( Viewers Discretion) by Typing: 5:21am On Oct 04, 2023
Brendaniel:

Emeka, this is Igbo land. The Land where Simon Ekpa dey show Igbo people shege

Re: IPOB/ESN Camp: Corpses, Skeletons Litter Ground ( Viewers Discretion) by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:22am On Oct 04, 2023
Brendaniel:

Don't mind him, it gotta be Amotekun
Re: IPOB/ESN Camp: Corpses, Skeletons Litter Ground ( Viewers Discretion) by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 6:04am On Oct 04, 2023
gidgiddy:

You actually believe these lies by the Nigerian Army?

You really believe that ESN killed people in their camp, left them to rotten to bone? Because ESN loves the smell of dead bodies in their camp? Would you leave dead bodies where you sleep?

Theres propaganda you will see and it will be too obvious even to a blind man

Stop replying those Yorubastard, those cowards are nothing but animals. They believe anything the ZOO Nigeria military cooked for them
Re: IPOB/ESN Camp: Corpses, Skeletons Litter Ground ( Viewers Discretion) by Cabalgeneral: 6:08am On Oct 04, 2023
Brendaniel:

You're not wise at all
Re: IPOB/ESN Camp: Corpses, Skeletons Litter Ground ( Viewers Discretion) by Cabalgeneral: 6:09am On Oct 04, 2023
Acekidc4:
Land of the Rising Sun have finally become Land of the Dead!! Chai who do Yeast this bad thing 🤔🤔

This tribe doesn't deserve to be with us, they are pure evil and cannibals.
Re: IPOB/ESN Camp: Corpses, Skeletons Litter Ground ( Viewers Discretion) by Cabalgeneral: 6:10am On Oct 04, 2023
JohnAOne:
IGBOLAND: Where TERRORISM MEETS CANNIBALISM!

Horrible land of Biafra

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Camp: Corpses, Skeletons Litter Ground ( Viewers Discretion) by Cabalgeneral: 6:11am On Oct 04, 2023
AllenSpencer:
They have eaten the body and left the head to rot.

And this kind people Nigerians is still doing things with God forbids
Re: IPOB/ESN Camp: Corpses, Skeletons Litter Ground ( Viewers Discretion) by Cabalgeneral: 6:14am On Oct 04, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

You will be the first person to come here and cry if the security guys wash their hands from the SE claiming they are the ones backing the terrorists so that the SE will not experience peace.

Now that they are clearing these terrorists you are telling them to leave the SE and face the north.

The best thing for nigeria is to allow this horrible people out from our midst.
Right from time they are the evil befallen Nigerians and they are the ones still crying marginalized.

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Camp: Corpses, Skeletons Litter Ground ( Viewers Discretion) by Cabalgeneral: 6:15am On Oct 04, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

That fuel tanker was probably heading to or from PH refinery /fuel depot from or to the north.

Do you want us to believe that only SE plate numbered vehicles especially fuel tankers ply the SE roads?

As I said, try again.

That person na illiterate forget am
Re: IPOB/ESN Camp: Corpses, Skeletons Litter Ground ( Viewers Discretion) by Cabalgeneral: 6:17am On Oct 04, 2023
ahaz:

See inferiority complex at work..Oga shame small na

Someone is wants to grant you Biafra what makes him inferior for saying that or are you afraid of Biafra republic.

Forcing yourselves on nigeria who doesn't want you makes you inferior

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is There Any Yoruba Organization In Usa? / See What Nigerians Did To Rochas Okorocha (hilarious Photo). / Meet Nigeria's Oldest Woman 191-yr Old Mama Esifiho(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.