Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

PDP Is Not An Alternative To ACN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Is Not An Alternative To ACN (3890 Views)

3,000 LP Members Defect To ACN In Owo, Ondo / ACN To GEJ: Apologize For Misleading Nigerians On Anti-corruption Fight / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Is Not An Alternative To ACN by Gbenge77(m): 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2011
I concur.
Re: PDP Is Not An Alternative To ACN by dayokanu(m): 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2011
Yes PDP internal democracy produces the likes of Obanikoro, Alao-Akala, Theodore Orji, Ohakim, Alamieyeiseigha, Uduaghan

While ACN lack of internal democracy produces the likes of Fashola, Oshiomhole, Ngige, Fayemi etc.

I would rather stick to the ACN lack of internal demoncrazy
Re: PDP Is Not An Alternative To ACN by PointB: 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2011
dayokanu:

Yes PDP internal democracy produces the likes of Obanikoro, Alao-Akala, Theodore Orji, Ohakim, Alamieyeiseigha, Uduaghan

While ACN lack of internal democracy produces the likes of Fashola, Oshiomhole, Ngige, Fayemi etc.

I would rather stick to the ACN lack of internal demoncrazy

Nothing special about those people. They are just average at best!

Even fashola is aiding and abetting Tinubu in massive corruption and treasury looting. So there is your ACN!
Re: PDP Is Not An Alternative To ACN by OAM4J: 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2011
djustice:

Any further proof needed that the moderators are card-carrying ACN propagandists? Seun, is it right that your moderators cannot remain neutral, and would seek to represent some political interests on this forum, while the rest of us count on their neutrality? WE NEED A PDP MODERATOR TOO O!!!

naijaking1:

Mr. OAM4J is the ACN chairman Nairaland chapter, the whole World knows that grin grin grin
If you ever wonder how every ridiculous, false, and unresearched thread against GEJ and PDP always finds their way to the headline page, you have your answer now. lipsrsealed

lol  grin grin

I am not an ACN member or supporter, just not yet. But I support Fashola's good work in my state of origin and the initiatives of the ACN Governors so far.

True I don't like PDP as a party, they have failed Nigeria IMO, except for the likes of Rotimi Amechi and Chime.

Nevertheless, for the good of Nigeria, I wish GEJ succeeds and prove me wrong, but then can anything good come out PDP especially at the federal?  undecided

BTW, Only Admin and the Supermod determine what topic makes the home page, you and I can only recommend.
Re: PDP Is Not An Alternative To ACN by seanet02: 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2011
PointB:

Not special about those people. They are just average at best!

Even fashola is aiding and abetting Tinubu in massive corruption and treasury looting. So there is your ACN!
Better than be the worst Osama Bin Uduaghan
Re: PDP Is Not An Alternative To ACN by seanet02: 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2011
PDP is the worst Party in the Universe.
13 years and they can not add a single megawatt to the Power Sector.
Define Ineptness
Re: PDP Is Not An Alternative To ACN by PointB: 9:11pm On Oct 21, 2011
^^^
They actually did. But envy wont allow you to mention it!
Re: PDP Is Not An Alternative To ACN by mustspin: 8:38am On Oct 22, 2011
PointB:

There is a huge difference between PDP and ACN

PDP has internal democratic ideals, while ACN's internal democracy is next to none existent.

In other words, PDP members choose their representatives in primaries, while Tinubu is the primary (and tertiary) in ACN.
Putting your life in the hand of man, is cool if he will churn out only the Fasholas of this world. But when you start seeing ex-cultist (Amosun) or clueless vagabonds (AregbeRascal), you will begin to realise the folly of herds mentality as being advocated by ACN.
that is not true oga, we all knew how adedibu imposed candidate in oyo state. thank god he don kpef nw. why should you lie when we know how pdp gives out automatic tickets to returning governors as in d case of the criminal Akwe- Doma et al.
Re: PDP Is Not An Alternative To ACN by EvilBrain1(m): 10:34am On Oct 22, 2011
PointB:

There is a huge difference between PDP and ACN

PDP has internal democratic ideals, while ACN's internal democracy is next to none existent.

In other words, PDP members choose their representatives in primaries, while Tinubu is the primary (and tertiary) in ACN.
Putting your life in the hand of man, is cool if he will churn out only the Fasholas of this world. But when you start seeing ex-cultist (Amosun) or clueless vagabonds (AregbeRascal), you will begin to realise the folly of herds mentality as being advocated by ACN.

Those "internal democratic ideals" you're talking about, are you referring to the presidential primaries, where GEJ was bribing delegates with public money (and Atiku as doing the same with stolen money)? Or do you mean the 2007 Lagos primary where Obanikoro "won" despite getting fewer votes than his rival? By "democratic ideals", do you mean hiring thugs, attacking opposing party rallies and assasinating rivals?

In the last election cycle, before the PDP got kicked out of the SW, the 3 Oyo state senators were Adedibu's son, Adedibu's son-in-law and Adedibu's god-son. Very democratic.
Re: PDP Is Not An Alternative To ACN by Gbawe: 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2011
Evil Brain:

Those "internal democratic ideals" you're talking about, are you referring to the presidential primaries, where GEJ was bribing delegates with public money (and Atiku as doing the same with stolen money)? Or do you mean the 2007 Lagos primary where Obanikoro "won" despite getting fewer votes than his rival? By "democratic ideals", do you mean hiring thugs, attacking opposing party rallies and assasinating rivals?

In the last election cycle, before the PDP got kicked out of the SW, the 3 Oyo state senators were Adedibu's son, Adedibu's son-in-law and Adedibu's god-son. Very democratic.

Thank you. Some folks have become so myopic because , as per how blindly they support a certain Party by default,  they foolishly assume supporting GEJ means supporting everything he is associated with.

It is ok to support GEJ but it is not okay to start telling ridiculous lies about the PDP because your messiah has now gained the Presidency through the platform of that Party. What kind of "internal democratic ideals" are we talking about when OBJ and Gbenga Daniel held two different primaries for the same political positions of the same Party in Ogun State with each claiming to have 'won'? Egbami !!!! Which other Party in Nigeria attempted something so thuggishly desperate and undemocratic?

Some people should just bury their head in shame with the rubbish they vomit just to blindly support an individual. Teslim Folarin cleared miraculously of murder, with the case disappearing into thin air till today, and whisked to Abuja, courtesy of the President , to deliver delegates is also demonstrative of "internal democratic ideals". GEJ trying to change electoral laws to make his appointees voting delegate , at the 12th hour, is strong testimony to "internal democratic ideals". Rubbish . I could give 50 examples that shows the PDP is easily the most thuggish and most undemocratic Party in Nigeria. Yet some will attempt to revise history because their messiah is now President courtesy of the PDP. Pathetic. We might as well proclaim Jack the Ripper a saint who helped old ladies cros the road if revising history outrageously is the dish of the day !!!!!!
Re: PDP Is Not An Alternative To ACN by Omooba77: 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2011
Someone asked me if what happened in Libya can happen here I said NO. From what I'm seeing as the election is going on, we are far from liberation. Both PDP and ACN are same of same. Donald Duke perfomed,Chime is doing too Akwa Ibom is witnessing a change. Oshimole is only rehabilating where people can see Ring road and Airport roads. Go to interior of Benin you will laugh. For 8 yrs can anyone point to Tinubu's achievement refuse were every where (Bello Tunji is alive). Fashola only choosed to be different,that was why Tinubu can't change him as he did Sasore,but more than 5 months into the new tenure,our roads hve not been this bad. So what are we saying, most rehabilitated roads are bad again. I hve not been to Osun and Oyo recently,so I will not be able to judge. So stop condemning a party,why they are all bad. Sincerely tell us if you local government has done anything to be voted again.
Re: PDP Is Not An Alternative To ACN by dalaman: 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2011
PDP, ACN all birds of the same feather.
Re: PDP Is Not An Alternative To ACN by EvilBrain1(m): 2:02pm On Oct 22, 2011
dalaman:

PDP, ACN all birds of the same feather.

Except, the PDP's feathers are covered in shît.
Re: PDP Is Not An Alternative To ACN by Omooba77: 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2011
Of the 57 LGA and LCDA chairmen tell us who is superman like BRF??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tony Blair Denies Claims Of Meeting With Buhari / What Is Local Government Caretaker Committee -LGCC / Rio 2016: IPOB Waves Biafran Flag Inside Olympic Stadium (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.