Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

CSU Brouhaha: Photo Of Tinubu Being Awarded As Best Graduating Student. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CSU Brouhaha: Photo Of Tinubu Being Awarded As Best Graduating Student. (5460 Views)

NOW: APC Angry With Wike For Sharing Pictures Of Tinubu Being Carried Into A Car / Pictures Of Tinubu Being Turbaned In Zamfara / Again, Tinubu Being Supported To Raise His Arm (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CSU Brouhaha: Photo Of Tinubu Being Awarded As Best Graduating Student. by Kalakulu: 11:00pm On Oct 03, 2023
obiekunie01:
that's NOT CSU.

The background of School awards are always decorated with the school banner and regalia.
This kind of award pics is always taken in front of the speaker stand and of course the stand will be decorated with the school regalia.

Besides, HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE IN HIS GRADUATION GOWN! cheesy

Agbad.ori.ans and forgery!

The IQ drain of yorubas is really worrying these days, that's why there are over 1 million out of school children in the SW with prominent states like Ekiti, Oyo and Ondo that used to produce brilliant minds now competing with Kastina and Zamfara for last position in national exams/academic indices. How a learned mind doesn't understand the the logo and symbols of academic institutions are ALWAYS represented at the background during award presentation shows how really daft these people are.

3 Likes

Re: CSU Brouhaha: Photo Of Tinubu Being Awarded As Best Graduating Student. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 03, 2023
niceface:
According to the information received, below is the picture of Bola Ahmed Tinubu while being recognized as the best graduating student.

It's okay to believe anything that tickles your fancy but don't bring to a public place where reasonable people can analyze it with facts.

I'll only refer you back to this irrefutable counter below...

obiekunie01:

That's NOT CSU.

The background of School awards are always decorated with the school banner and regalia.
This kind of award pics is always taken in front of the speaker stand and of course the stand will be decorated with the school regalia.

Besides, HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE IN HIS GRADUATION GOWN! cheesy

Agbad.ori.ans and forgery!

1 Like

Re: CSU Brouhaha: Photo Of Tinubu Being Awarded As Best Graduating Student. by ayo2008: 2:56am On Oct 04, 2023
flokii:
The man is brilliant.. too brilliant
Imagine dusting the whole class of mixed race to emerge first.. whereas one mof0 that is not proud of his certificate from UNN is busy throwing dirts.

A man graduated with flying colours from CSU and presented his honour achievement to INEC while another that noone is sure of his university degree presented ordinary O'Level GCE to aspire for the highest office in the land.. yet some sl0wpokes are going about defending the GCE holder.

Flying colours with forged certificate.
Continue

People no get shame!

1 Like

Re: CSU Brouhaha: Photo Of Tinubu Being Awarded As Best Graduating Student. by tiwasiaife(m): 3:19am On Oct 04, 2023
pandoragirigory:
God bless jagaban the president of the federal republic of Nigeria and biafra, the Eze-chukwu of Igbo land the winner and headsmasher of Peter girigory Obi

Don't be coward
Na Atiku Fulani man dey drag Tinubu but as a coward na Igbo's and obi you dey mention.

1 Like

Re: CSU Brouhaha: Photo Of Tinubu Being Awarded As Best Graduating Student. by DatNiggaDaz: 3:41am On Oct 04, 2023
That photo is fake as they come.The blackness of the thief is as a result of "shopping" the foto with computer graphics.

The background is very fake.

Compare the black & white Fotos from the institution itself with the coloured photo from the fraudulent addict.

Which faces are more clearer between the two & which is older as the other
Re: CSU Brouhaha: Photo Of Tinubu Being Awarded As Best Graduating Student. by Tunde835(m): 5:51am On Oct 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Maybe we should shift focus to his "blackness" as the next reason for removing him so pitobi can be installed.

Shukuma, what do you think?
As a tribe there is something wrong Igbos. The allegations have come down na.
Re: CSU Brouhaha: Photo Of Tinubu Being Awarded As Best Graduating Student. by jahsharon: 6:14am On Oct 04, 2023
Giringori Obituary too got an award as worst graduating 3rd Class Philosophy graduate
Re: CSU Brouhaha: Photo Of Tinubu Being Awarded As Best Graduating Student. by jahsharon: 6:16am On Oct 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Maybe we should shift focus to his "blackness" as the next reason for removing him so pitobi can be installed.

Shukuma, what do you think?

You mean his blackness is not consistent is enough reason for his removal. Giringori Obituary and Atikulation Abubakar the Cameroonian bisexual don suffer oooo
Re: CSU Brouhaha: Photo Of Tinubu Being Awarded As Best Graduating Student. by jahsharon: 6:16am On Oct 04, 2023
hardbody:

That is if he went to school. His boy said he took tutorials from home and passed Cambridge. Suddenly in a different twist, Baba said he finished from a school that did not start until 4 years after he finished from the same school. Celestial entity na him be this una presido. I dobaale.

Post your father's life achievements here, let us all see
Re: CSU Brouhaha: Photo Of Tinubu Being Awarded As Best Graduating Student. by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:36am On Oct 04, 2023
The funny thing about this thread is the agbado supporters actually believed the op grin angry very dull sets of people.

Now you all take at the different shoes the white man presenting the fake award to the so called Tinubu in the picture is putting on? cheesy That's to tell you whoever edited this picture did a very poor job.

1 Like

Re: CSU Brouhaha: Photo Of Tinubu Being Awarded As Best Graduating Student. by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:37am On Oct 04, 2023
hardbody:

That is if he went to school. His boy said he took tutorials from home and passed Cambridge. Suddenly in a different twist, Baba said he finished from a school that did not start until 4 years after he finished from the same school. Celestial entity na him be this una presido. I dobaale.
The pictures are edited and not real. Look at the shoes the white man presenting the award to Tinubu is putting on grin
Re: CSU Brouhaha: Photo Of Tinubu Being Awarded As Best Graduating Student. by agabusta: 6:38am On Oct 04, 2023
mightyhaze:
This is certainly not 1979

44 years ago?

Dude is at least 50yrs of age her and already very influential.. picture quality here suggests 90s too

Thank you
Re: CSU Brouhaha: Photo Of Tinubu Being Awarded As Best Graduating Student. by hardbody: 7:39am On Oct 04, 2023
jahsharon:

Post your father's life achievements here, let us all see

Let's leave out parents I'd first go head to head with you. I am a lawyer and hold a PhD. I employ people and hold an executive position. Check my posts, there are pointers to all these claims. As at yesterday I still shared a vacancy in my place of work. Tell us your own sad story. By the way, I am one of my father's achievements. Let's hear yours.

1 Like

Re: CSU Brouhaha: Photo Of Tinubu Being Awarded As Best Graduating Student. by ManirBK: 8:35am On Oct 04, 2023
seun nlfpmod over to you
Re: CSU Brouhaha: Photo Of Tinubu Being Awarded As Best Graduating Student. by SWATMan: 8:47am On Oct 04, 2023
alanto:

You are conquered people, you don't go nowhere. Tinubu dictate your lives now, after sponsporing Ekpa to turn your city and villages into ruins he will not release Kanu to finish you people off... Holy holy, Kanu is greater than Amadioha isseeeee

Cuckoo!
Re: CSU Brouhaha: Photo Of Tinubu Being Awarded As Best Graduating Student. by Dedeity: 8:58am On Oct 04, 2023
yoruboid:
Obi can never be half the man PBAT was when he was 52
Obi does not take cocaine like your principal so they can't be the same
Re: CSU Brouhaha: Photo Of Tinubu Being Awarded As Best Graduating Student. by obiekunie01: 9:01am On Oct 04, 2023
hardbody:

Let's leave out parents I'd first go head to head with you. I am a lawyer and hold a PhD. I employ people and hold an executive position. Check my posts, there are pointers to all these claims. As at yesterday I still shared a vacancy in my place of work. Tell us your own sad story. By the way, I am one of my father's achievements. Let's hear yours.

I love this!

Na man you be bro!

Try not to dey exchange words with agbadorians. many of them are garage touts. one of their leader here [seunmg or something like tht] is presently working as an agbero in one park for ikotun.
Re: CSU Brouhaha: Photo Of Tinubu Being Awarded As Best Graduating Student. by junketer(m): 9:05am On Oct 04, 2023
alanto:

You are conquered people, you don't go nowhere. Tinubu dictate your lives now, after sponsporing Ekpa to turn your city and villages into ruins he will not release Kanu to finish you people off... Holy holy, Kanu is greater than Amadioha isseeeee
It amazes me how you guys always attack igbos with any little chance you get. Atiku takes tinubu to court, you leave atiku or fulanis and jump over to Obi or igbos to attack them. Atiku has exposed the fraud that's tinubu but obi is your problem. Ok o
Re: CSU Brouhaha: Photo Of Tinubu Being Awarded As Best Graduating Student. by Iamanoited: 9:28am On Oct 04, 2023
ATIKU FORGED HIS WHITE TEETH FOR HIM.
Re: CSU Brouhaha: Photo Of Tinubu Being Awarded As Best Graduating Student. by Phantom233: 11:03am On Oct 04, 2023
Everything about Tinubu is fraudulent . Non existent primary school, graduated from a secondary school that never existed until 4yrs later, fake CSU certificate, hired fake bishop, bribe delegates with $25000 just to grab power, bullion van on election eve. Etc

Re: CSU Brouhaha: Photo Of Tinubu Being Awarded As Best Graduating Student. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:03am On Oct 04, 2023
grin
Re: CSU Brouhaha: Photo Of Tinubu Being Awarded As Best Graduating Student. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:05am On Oct 04, 2023
"EYAH", "SORRY O ALL OF UNA" grin

Only you guys knows how it feels to be a serial loser. ,"EYAH"

Hahahaha grin

Haba but honestly, why are you all these IRRATIONAL?!

This is really becoming a MENTAL DISORDER a disease of the mind.

Re: CSU Brouhaha: Photo Of Tinubu Being Awarded As Best Graduating Student. by Top5ers: 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
You must think we are all stupid.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ndlea Arrests Undergraduate With 13.5kg Of Cocaine / How Can One Sue FG And Shell - Please Advice / "Igbos Hate Me Because Of Biafra War" - Buhari In BBC Hausa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.