Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,026 members, 7,835,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Sizwe Banzi Is Dead: Why SSN Doesn’t Exonerate Tinubu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sizwe Banzi Is Dead: Why SSN Doesn’t Exonerate Tinubu. (1521 Views)

Tinubu Mounts Pressure On Justice Salami To Exonerate Magu / Abba Kyari Is Dead .... Why Are Nigerians Celebrating? .... Watch The Video / President Buhari's Order Does Not Exonerate Senator Adeleke — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sizwe Banzi Is Dead: Why SSN Doesn’t Exonerate Tinubu. by Penguin2: 8:48pm On Oct 03, 2023
Having lost at the courts in America, Tinubu Media Crew activated their Plan B which is to try control the narrative of whatever comes out from CSU with propaganda (which will still fail anyways when the true facts of the documents start getting punished).

Meanwhile, one of the things they are hanging onto to claim that it was the Tinubu that is Nigeria’s ‘President’ that graduated from Chicago State University is because the Social Security Number on the documents matches that of the Tinubu in Aso Rock.

But what these guys have failed to understand is that we are dealing with identity theft here.

If Tinubu stole somebody’s identity, he would steal everything about the person including the Social Security Number (SSN). No identity thief steals part of their victim’s identity; they steal everything.

I don’t know if anyone here remembers the novel Sizwe Bansi Is Dead.

The novel, written by Athol Fuggard, is set in Apartheid South Africa. And Sizwe Bansi, a black South African, came to Port Elizabeth (capital city then) from his downtown side to hustle; believing there would be better opportunities in Port Elizabeth.

It’s like somebody relocating from Osogbo to Lagos because of the potentials that Lagos holds towards better survival opportunities.

However, when Sizwe Banzi got to Port Elizabeth, he discovered that his chances at landing a job are very slim because of where he’s from. This made him settle for menial jobs or nothing at all. Then one day something happened.

One day Sizwe Banzi found a dead man. The dead man’s name was Robert Zwelinzima. Robert Zwelinzima was not from Sizwe Banzi’s part of South Africa, and has all the qualifications and necessary credentials to get any job in Port Elizabeth. In what seemed like a stroke of fate, Sizwe searched the dead man and found his ID CARD on him. And He (Sizwe) quickly brought out his own ID CARD and put it in the dead man’s pocket and took the dead man’s own.

And that was how ‘Sizwe Banzi died’ and Robert Zwelinzima remained alive and carried on with life.

Now, when Sizwe Banzi stole Robert Zwelinzima’s ID, he didn’t steal the name alone. No. He stole his name, his qualifications, his work experiences, his Social Security Number, etc.

What if that’s the case here? If Tinubu stole somebody’s identity, is his supporters saying he could have stolen only the name and left out the social security number?

And why is social security number the only thing that matters to Tinubu supporters in the entire expose?

Does it not matter that it was a female that was admitted to CSU but a male graduated?

Does it not matter that from the documents from CSU, Tinubu now has 3 dates of births?

All these inconsistencies no longer matter because SSN matches?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sizwe Banzi Is Dead: Why SSN Doesn’t Exonerate Tinubu. by Goodvibes007: 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2023
Tinubu's SSN

I sure hope Tinubu did not steal his relatives too especially Oluremi.

Some people would just create a conspiracy in their head or via David Hyundai and run along with it without thinking it through.

1 Like

Re: Sizwe Banzi Is Dead: Why SSN Doesn’t Exonerate Tinubu. by TemplarLandry: 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2023
You so dum dum dum dum…

9 Likes

Re: Sizwe Banzi Is Dead: Why SSN Doesn’t Exonerate Tinubu. by duro4chang(m): 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2023
You go wail taya

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sizwe Banzi Is Dead: Why SSN Doesn’t Exonerate Tinubu. by LegendHero(m): 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2023
You are an illiterate. How can you steal someone SSN and it will return your name?

Would he kill the person living in USA before with that SSN and just take over it like one is doing change of name. Will he just go to the social security office and say he is now the owner of the ### or he will just go to school and out SSN of someone else and just say he owns it.

His SSN is literally the primary ID that connect him with every other thing in life in USA. Not only school, also insurance, housing, loans, tax, and every damn thing about him.

Even if you want to impress your fellow Obidient dullards, at least always remember that we have people with sense on Nairaland nao.

20 Likes

Re: Sizwe Banzi Is Dead: Why SSN Doesn’t Exonerate Tinubu. by Ikaeniyan0: 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2023
You will wail like this till 2031

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sizwe Banzi Is Dead: Why SSN Doesn’t Exonerate Tinubu. by Nice2023(m): 9:03pm On Oct 03, 2023
Intelligent inputs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sizwe Banzi Is Dead: Why SSN Doesn’t Exonerate Tinubu. by Penguin2: 9:16pm On Oct 03, 2023
LegendHero:
You are an illiterate. How can you steal someone SSN and it will return your name?

Would he kill the person living in USA before with that SSN and just take over it like one is doing change of name. Will he just go to the social security office and say he is now the owner of the ### or he will just go to school and out SSN of someone else and just say he owns it.

His SSN is literally the primary ID that connect him with every other thing in life in USA. Not only school, also insurance, housing, loans, tax, and every damn thing about him.

Even if you want to impress your fellow Obidient dullards, at least always remember that we have people with sense on Nairaland nao.

Did you read the post at all?

If your agbado Tinubu stole the female Tinubu’s identity, he needn’t change the name, just inherit whatever is there.

Regardless, people can still make changes to their date on the SSN database, can’t they?

That’s even the details that FBI filed will help reveal further.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sizwe Banzi Is Dead: Why SSN Doesn’t Exonerate Tinubu. by LegendHero(m): 9:23pm On Oct 03, 2023
Penguin2:

Did you read the post at all?

If your agbado Tinubu stole the female Tinubu’s identity, he needn’t change the name, just inherit whatever is there.

Regardless, people can still make changes to their date on the SSN database, can’t they?

That’s even the details that FBI filed will help reveal further.

You are even more dumber than I thought. I remember my teacher used to tell me half education is the worst thing that can happen to a man.

First USA SSN is a well guarded unique ID # that is impossible to just say you steal it. The documentation and record keeping that goes into assigning the unique number to an individual will make it hard to just steal it and then use it at all strata.

On Tinubu;
—firstly, you don’t need SSN to secure admission into USA Univeristy. So why would Tinubu want to steal someone SSN when he already got admission without SSN?

—After you get admission and resume school, you go to the DSO office and then take your I-20, I-94 and your passport and form of ID to the social security office to get a SSN.

Why would he need to go over the hassle of stealing someone else when he can give himself legitimacy by getting an actual SSN?

—Your argument would have been considered if you need a SSN before you can secure admission. Also, logically, how does stealing someone SSN even come into the picture?

* Was the lady in question a student of CSU? If yes, won’t she also make use of her SSN and won’t CSU have duplicate SSN on file?

*was the lady dead before Tinubu stole it, if yes, what is the connection between her and CSU? Was she a former student or a new admitted student who died before starting class?

*If the lady was dead, how did Tinubu got any further document he got after using a dead woman SSN? When opening bank accounts, filing taxes, securing loan, data capturing, mortgages, and etc, will they not know it’s a dead person SSN?

What is wrong with you guys for heaven sake?

22 Likes

Re: Sizwe Banzi Is Dead: Why SSN Doesn’t Exonerate Tinubu. by StOla: 9:27pm On Oct 03, 2023
How can a whole tribe be exuding gross stupidity just because they lost an election?

7 Likes

Re: Sizwe Banzi Is Dead: Why SSN Doesn’t Exonerate Tinubu. by slivertongue: 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2023
I care more about the entry qualification

2 Likes

Re: Sizwe Banzi Is Dead: Why SSN Doesn’t Exonerate Tinubu. by femisplash: 9:45pm On Oct 03, 2023
slivertongue:
I care more about the entry qualification
ok, your tears have shifted from CSU qualification to entry qualification. When a tribe believed that Buhari was a cloned Jubril, never expect any sense to come out from them.

13 Likes

Re: Sizwe Banzi Is Dead: Why SSN Doesn’t Exonerate Tinubu. by ehikwe22: 9:45pm On Oct 03, 2023
LegendHero:

You are even more dumber than I thought. I remember my teacher used to tell me half education is the worst thing that can happen to a man.

First USA SSN is a well guarded unique ID # that is impossible to just say you steal it. The documentation and record keeping that goes into assigning the unique number to an individual will make it hard to just steal it and then use it at all strata.

On Tinubu;
—firstly, you don’t need SSN to secure admission into USA Univeristy. So why would Tinubu want to steal someone SSN when he already got admission without SSN?

—After you get admission and resume school, you go to the DSO office and then take your I-20, I-94 and your passport and form of ID to the social security office to get a SSN.

Why would he need to go over the hassle of stealing someone else when he can give himself legitimacy by getting an actual SSN?

—Your argument would have been considered if you need a SSN before you can secure admission. Also, logically, how does stealing someone SSN even come into the picture?

* Was the lady in question a student of CSU? If yes, won’t she also make use of her SSN and won’t CSU have duplicate SSN on file?

*was the lady dead before Tinubu stole it, if yes, what is the connection between her and CSU? Was she a former student or a new admitted student who died before starting class?

*If the lady was dead, how did Tinubu got any further document he got after using a dead woman SSN? When opening bank accounts, filing taxes, securing loan, data capturing, mortgages, and etc, will they not know it’s a dead person SSN?

I think you're the one that lacks comprehension ability. If he stole someone's identity, he also has to inherit his/her SSN to make it legitimate - that's how it's done. Let's assume the original owner of the identity came to Nigeria and died in Nigeria, the passport can be given to a different person to travel down to Europe and inherit all his/her credentials. It was very common practice in the 70s and 80s up to the 90s. It's still done till today but with how far Nigerians have cast these things, they've started conducting more checks hence people are getting caught

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sizwe Banzi Is Dead: Why SSN Doesn’t Exonerate Tinubu. by LegendHero(m): 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2023
ehikwe22:

I think you're the one that lacks comprehension ability. If he stole someone's identity, he also has to inherit his/her SSN to make it legitimate - that's how it's done. Let's assume the original owner of the identity came to Nigeria and died in Nigeria, the passport can be given to a different person to travel down to Europe and inherit all his/her credentials. It was very common practice in the 70s and 80s up to the 90s. It's still done till today but with how far Nigerians have cast these things, they've started conducting more checks hence people are getting caught

Be like you you even dumb pass the penguin guy.

If after all I explained you still confuse “Passport” which is a Nigeria property with “SSN”, a USA property and a unique identifier with better ID validation, then you are more dull than the 3rd class candidate Obi.

So the original was a student, came to Nigeria, died, then Tinubu stole her passport, then resume class as the said female as a male and no one in school took notice of that. Then Tinubu foolishly then take over her SSN # and then tell everyone in any office validating his SSN that he is an hermaphrodite who look like a male but is a female on file.

Then CSU forgot he is a female and then put male on their own admission letter and even his application form shows male. That means the former deceased lady also mistakenly kept her gender as male because she know someone might steal her identity when she dies.

Walahi mad people plenty for this counrty.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sizwe Banzi Is Dead: Why SSN Doesn’t Exonerate Tinubu. by slivertongue: 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2023
femisplash:
ok, your tears have shifted from CSU qualification to entry qualification. When a tribe believed that Buhari was a cloned Jubril, never expect any sense to come out from them.

I didn't take him to court those who did will use any false declaration against him. SSCE or it's equivalent not degree is least required.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sizwe Banzi Is Dead: Why SSN Doesn’t Exonerate Tinubu. by ehikwe22: 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2023
LegendHero:

Be like you you even dumb pass the penguin guy.

If after all I explained you still confuse “Passport” which is a Nigeria property with “SSN”, a USA property and a unique identifier with better ID validation, then you are more dull than the 3rd class candidate Obi.

So the original was a student, came to Nigeria, died, then Tinubu stole her passport, then resume class as the said female as a male and no one in school took notice of that. Then Tinubu foolishly then take over her SSN # and then tell everyone in any office validating his SSN that he is an hermaphrodite who look like a male but is a female on file.

Walahi mad people plenty for this counrty.

There's absolutely nothing in what you explained as you were only asking questions that showed you were completely lost. You claimed "he doesn't need to inherit SSN when he can simply apply for a new one" this line of thinking is dumb.

As for your dumb questions, he can travel with any passport in the 70s and 80 with very high success rate compared to present day. Once he got to US, he can start the process of regularization and the regularization will be one after the other - data in the 70s was not as unified as it is in the 21st century so one can easily claim typographical error to change official records which is not possible under the unified database of the present day.

And someone that's working with a drug cartel can easily get any documents validated and regularized as they're known to always travel with different identities including as male and females

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sizwe Banzi Is Dead: Why SSN Doesn’t Exonerate Tinubu. by LegendHero(m): 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2023
ehikwe22:

There's absolutely nothing in what you explained as you were only asking questions that showed you were completely lost. You claimed "he doesn't need to inherit SSN when he can simply apply for a new one" this line of thinking is dumb.

As for your dumb questions, he can travel with any passport in the 70s and 80 with very high success rate compared to present day. Once he got to US, he can start the process of regularization and the regularization will be one after the other - data in the 70s was not as unified as it is in the 21st century so one can easily claim typographical error to change official records which is not possible under the unified database of the present day.

And someone that's working with a drug cartel can easily get any documents validated and regularized as they're known to always travel with different identities including as male and females

You are just dumb.

SSN was created in the 1930s and sex has always been part of the data they collect right from inception.

Tinubu SSN record has always been consistent as a “Male” and even when he had issues with his forfeiture then, his record with the government shows he is a male.

So how can he then steal the SSN of a dead female and still proceed to live in USA as a male human.

Data in the 70s is as unified as data today. SSN has always been a unique identifier right from inception. Infact the main reason for initially creating it is to allow workers benefit from the social security scheme and for that a unique identifier is needed.

13 Likes

Re: Sizwe Banzi Is Dead: Why SSN Doesn’t Exonerate Tinubu. by ehikwe22: 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2023
LegendHero:

You are just dumb.

SSN was created in the 1930s and sex has always been part of the data they collect right from inception.

Tinubu SSN record has always been consistent as a “Male” and even when he had issues with his forfeiture then, his record with the government shows he is a male.

So how can he then steal the SSN of a dead female and still proceed to live in USA as a male human.

Data in the 70s is as unified as data today. SSN has always been a unique identifier right from inception. Infact the main reason for initially creating it is to allow workers benefit from the social security scheme and for that a unique identifier is needed.

Data in the 70s is as unified as it is today? You're dumber than I thought. I'm a software engineer and I can tell you in the 70s, there was no unified central data anywhere in the world - most agencies kept paper records. The few agencies that used computer databases were using file system DBMS and if you know anything about database, you will understand what a file system DBMS is and how it works - it's 100% impossible to implement a unified national record on that.

As for the sex being part of the requirement for SSN, the non unification of national records makes it very easy to claim typo on one record and they'll update it for you as there's no real time access to real time data as we have it now. Lots or Nigerians were travelling with other peoples identity it was very easy back in the days. Why was some records showing male and some female? He went on a regularization spree but was not able to effect the changes on some records

Besides, drug barons are masters at manipulating records. Cartels travel as whatever they want - they have the funds and the connection to do that in any country of their choice. It's a known fact

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sizwe Banzi Is Dead: Why SSN Doesn’t Exonerate Tinubu. by raumdeuter: 10:32pm On Oct 03, 2023
Does the application for admission into CSU not show Male

1 Like

Re: Sizwe Banzi Is Dead: Why SSN Doesn’t Exonerate Tinubu. by Clinghton: 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2023
Op, you just made me remember that drama swize banzi is dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sizwe Banzi Is Dead: Why SSN Doesn’t Exonerate Tinubu. by judatech: 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2023
💯👍🏿
ehikwe22:

Data in the 70s is as unified as it is today? You're dumber than I thought. I'm a software engineer and I can tell you in the 70s, there was no unified central data anywhere in the world - most agencies kept paper records. The few agencies that used computer databases were using file system DBMS and if you know anything about database, you will understand what a file system DBMS is and how it works - it's 100% impossible to implement a unified national record on that.

As for the sex being part of the requirement for SSN, the non unification of national records makes it very easy to claim typo on one record and they'll update it for you as there's no real time access to real time data as we have it now. Lots or Nigerians were travelling with other peoples identity it was very easy back in the days. Why was some records showing male and some female? He went on a regularization spree but was not able to effect the changes on some records

Besides, drug barons are masters at manipulating records. Cartels travel as whatever they want - they have the funds and the connection to do that in any country of their choice. It's a known fact

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sizwe Banzi Is Dead: Why SSN Doesn’t Exonerate Tinubu. by OkCornel(m): 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2023
All I can see from this is ProTinubu and AntiTinubu camps have well oiled propaganda machines.

When the noise and dust settles, the truth will emerge.
Re: Sizwe Banzi Is Dead: Why SSN Doesn’t Exonerate Tinubu. by Pigstormentor: 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2023
The PIG has abandined the thread, very typical of worthless TINUBU Supporters.

You Smashed the PIG, with valid points...cheers.
grin

ehikwe22:

2 Likes

Re: Sizwe Banzi Is Dead: Why SSN Doesn’t Exonerate Tinubu. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2023
Internet warlords. When you bring these nonsense to Supreme Court they will insult, fine and chase you people out of the court premises as usual and you will return to the internet cry and then boast. Mumu people

1 Like

Re: Sizwe Banzi Is Dead: Why SSN Doesn’t Exonerate Tinubu. by oyatz(m): 11:06pm On Oct 03, 2023
LegendHero:

On Tinubu;

Most of the Obidients are NOT intelligent enough to understand these Basic Information.

13 Likes

Re: Sizwe Banzi Is Dead: Why SSN Doesn’t Exonerate Tinubu. by Penguin2: 7:52am On Oct 04, 2023
LegendHero:

On Tinubu;

I like how you have been schooled by people that have your time.

The mistake a lot of you make is that you think every Nigerian has the kind of deficient brain agbado people have.

1 Like

Re: Sizwe Banzi Is Dead: Why SSN Doesn’t Exonerate Tinubu. by Penguin2: 7:53am On Oct 04, 2023
ehikwe22:

Thank you for taking out your time to school the clown.
Re: Sizwe Banzi Is Dead: Why SSN Doesn’t Exonerate Tinubu. by forgiveness: 7:54am On Oct 04, 2023
Goodvibes007:
Tinubu's SSN

I sure hope Tinubu did not steal his relatives too especially Oluremi.

Some people would just create a conspiracy in their head or via David Hyundai and run along with it without thinking it through.

Who is Oluremi? How is Oluremi related to Tinubu?

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN!!! Simon Ekpa Sends Strong Message And Warning To Ebuka Obi Over Arrest / 48th Nigerian Independence / Northern Passport Forgery Gang Nabbed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.