Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley (67669 Views)

Mohbad: Police Gives Fresh New Update On His Autopsy / Police Arrest Naira Marley Over Abuja Concert / “ruggedman Behind My Arrest”- Naira Marley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by Neddstark: 9:14pm On Oct 03, 2023
For him to fly from Uk to Nigeria to hand himself over to the police, Nigga is very sure he has no hands in the death of Mohbad.

4 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:14pm On Oct 03, 2023
Nice..

Contact us for your top level architectural drawings and proffesional building construction services nationwide...Check my signature for full details of our just concluded construction project in oron...

Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by BoldBrainz(m): 9:14pm On Oct 03, 2023
TemplarLandry:
His human rights should be respected please. He's gonna cooperate with the enquiry.

Drug dealers have no human rights worth respecting. That's how you Yorubas celebrate criminalism.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by 1950Mack: 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2023
Emeskhalifa:

On what ground has he been declared guilty or having hand in Mohbad's death?
you no get Google for your phone undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by LONEWOLFJOHN: 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2023
TemplarLandry:
His human rights should be respected please. He's gonna cooperate with the enquiry.
only in Nigeria, they should release him to mob for proper justice.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by Larryndelaw: 9:16pm On Oct 03, 2023
1950Mack:
grin ope o... abeg make dem first cut him pr.i.c.k... they should castrate the werey tongue grin
Nonsense. No case against him. What did ho do?
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by LollyP94(m): 9:16pm On Oct 03, 2023
chimarra:
I believe he submitted himself for the investigation upon the assurance of his safety by the police.

Bloggers said it is ARREST
💯
We're on the same page my brother

He had said it himself, that he will surrender himself for investigation once he touched the country.

My Instinct tells me it wasn't an arrest, I swear
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by Chibuzoripob: 9:16pm On Oct 03, 2023
sad angry
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by 1950Mack: 9:17pm On Oct 03, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Nonsense. No case against him. What did ho do?
why you no go ask mohbad undecided

Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by Larryndelaw: 9:18pm On Oct 03, 2023
Iyanuoluwa007:

Make dem first upload mugshot before we believe anything.
You see your.level.of reasoning. On what offence. What did he do?
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by CJStarz: 9:18pm On Oct 03, 2023
kerry57:
Hmmm, eye service arrest and interrogation. Naira Marley, ndlea, police and govt na paddy paddy them be. They will soon release him on bail in a few days time and investigation continues until there is nothing to investigate again at the point that Nigerians would have stopped all these noise of justice for mohbad.
Very sad

And everything will go back to normal again. Naija my kon3.
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by Bellinakaka928: 9:20pm On Oct 03, 2023
Let see how
This end
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by Iyanuoluwa007: 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2023
Larryndelaw:
You see your.level.of reasoning. On what offence. What did he do?

Una don start again. People here can't quote without sounding rude.

Even if it's not mugshot. For evidence purpose. Let em release official pictures of the arrest. Except he wasn't arrested as inputted as the op.
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by lamentor78(m): 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2023
kingbee90:

Intel has it that Naira Marley & Sammy Larry are involved in a drug cartel network and they are backed by the governor of "the center of excellence" and his principal (bulaba) who recruited them to sell & distribute these drugs to the youths in Lagos using showbiz as a cover up.

No wonder NDLEA Lagos made naira Marley their ambassador and shortly after that, he used the same NDLEA officers to destroy Mohbad.

I doubt if Mohbad will get justice.

You will just carry your dead brain and spit rubbish out .
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by phemmyfour: 9:25pm On Oct 03, 2023
Iyanuoluwa007:

Make dem first upload mugshot before we believe anything.
Very necessary
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by clockwisereport: 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2023
tellsblinks:
For your project topic I can help you write it

You are part of Nigeria's problem

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by article1: 9:27pm On Oct 03, 2023
Nazgul:
Initial gra gra....I can bet my broken screen infinix phone which I've abandoned that Naira Marley would be cleared of charges after the interrogation.

Nigeria is not a place to seek justice.
Okay, do you want him to be charged falsely if he's not culpable after the interrogation? If he's guilty he'll be charged definitely. Otherwise the police has no right to falsely charge him. We all want justice for Mohbad but, while doing that we must do it with caution so as not to punish the wrong person(s) due to sentiment

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by Wizzzkid: 9:29pm On Oct 03, 2023
1950Mack:
you no get Google for your phone undecided
Na you gan gan we wan ask fuu
article1:
Okay, do you want him to be charged falsely if he's not culpable after the interrogation? If he's guilty he'll be charged definitely. Otherwise the police has no right to falsely charge him. We all want justice for Mohbad but, while doing that we must do it with caution so as not to the wrong person(s) due to sentiment
Leave the crowd mentality people

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by Achor1111(m): 9:29pm On Oct 03, 2023
Made up story.
NM and Sam is been protected by the police, simple.
Don't be deceived!
phemmyfour:
Very necessary
Mugshot on what ground?
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by ThatCEO: 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2023
longetivity:
Autopsy report never come out? it's been more than a week now!!!

Naira Marley don already see the autopsy report. E no mumu reach like that
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by Leggodeals(f): 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2023
Everyone deserves a fair hearing. Do you want a driving job or admin or any other job. I post everyday here https:///184037139835240/ Avoid paying anyone for a job. All my jobs are free
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by vickthourh(m): 9:32pm On Oct 03, 2023
Let's see how it goes
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by tnerro1(m): 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2023
Looking at this guy, who go believe say na first class graduate??
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by OLOKOESHIN: 9:34pm On Oct 03, 2023
1950Mack:
grin ope o... abeg make dem first cut him pr.i.c.k... they should castrate the werey tongue grin
This is not Biafra issue
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by Timothy89(m): 9:34pm On Oct 03, 2023
nice script

they told Sam Larry to returned to the country give him phrase to use "mohbad owed Larry 2m and Bella his friend wouldn't have help him to return the money back let's assume he's broke as they claimed for someone that's planning to buy million naira car

we await the script they're giving Naira Marley

Mohbad fought people backed by powerful people without seeking for back up, rather he was crying on social media like sissy hoping those youths that couldn't say pim when university went on strike for months, couldn't protest when fuel subsidy was remove will defend him, a country accident victims are filmed than help

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by Machinegun91(m): 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2023
Pictures of him with handcuffs or no difference between APC and Nairaland OPS
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by 1950Mack: 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2023
Wizzzkid:

Na you gan gan we wan ask fuu
see him mouth like spade... f.o.o.l.is..h marlian... he follow kill mohbad.... Colorado sipping swine undecided

Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by Ladiesdoctor(m): 9:36pm On Oct 03, 2023
It's well
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by Leggodeals(f): 9:38pm On Oct 03, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola And Yemi Osinbajo Pictured Together / 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) / Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.