Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,981 members, 7,828,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley (67691 Views)

Mohbad: Police Gives Fresh New Update On His Autopsy / Police Arrest Naira Marley Over Abuja Concert / “ruggedman Behind My Arrest”- Naira Marley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2023
Crack head grin
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by VEHINTOLAR: 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2023
oyeb15:
Mohbad bleeped by dating a Marlian dance girl. That omowumi would have fuked Naira Marley, Sam Larry etc in d label and might still be dating them. That baby isn't Mohbad but Sam Larry. But d influence of the girl's family made him had no choice.To loose a label and also her financial support will be very bad.
Mohbad father was given huge amount to fast track his burial. He couldnt question d lady because of greed and poverty.He cashed out on his sons death first from d wife.

Mohbad wife should be arrested. Dat baby isn't Mohbad's. The wife and Sam Larry knows about his death. The father too is very irresponsible and greedy that money made him forget about d worthiness of his son's life. He was buried alive cos nobody can bend d neck of a dead man.

You can assist the Police in their investigation if you have proofs or evidences to back up your allegations/claims here. Police need information to crack cases,they are not magicians. Please,go forward and tell them everything you know; it will help in the investigation.

Trust me,nobody will detain you as long as you're sure of your "facts and figures".

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by Antyxx: 9:41pm On Oct 03, 2023
hmm
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by Kajaard: 9:41pm On Oct 03, 2023
Nazgul:
Initial gra gra....I can bet my broken screen infinix phone which I've abandoned that Naira Marley would be cleared of all charges after the interrogation.

Nigeria is not a place to seek justice.

Why you abandon the broken screen infinix phone? Abi you no no say you fit fix the screen.

Stop being wasteful in this Tinubu era angry
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by Antyxx: 9:43pm On Oct 03, 2023
Nigerians and stupi*dity. a country that can never be better. those of us in the diaspora are watching and not surprised,your country is a failed state with 95percent dumb people.
Only country where they pay idiots to start distorting truth on social media.
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by Chochovini: 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2023
Pristine664:
What exactly is this guy's offence?? grin

cheesy
. I don‘t know myself. And believe Me, that question cannot be answered comprehensively even by those shouting “Kill am“ burn am“ jail am“.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by Opanka44(m): 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2023
Nazgul:
Initial gra gra....I can bet my broken screen infinix phone which I've abandoned that Naira Marley would be cleared of all charges after the interrogation.

You can't be more correct Sir
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by TheBillyonaire: 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2023
Life is designed for survival of the fittest neural network by any means, legally or illegally. It is just the principle of the game. The survival strategy is used as lessons and upgrades strategies by others organically.

The weak is destined to die and the strongest is determined to survive. This is not a moral universe, this is a training process for strongest of machines.

The greatest loss, is the lost of one's life in a field of existence. The universe does not care if you are right or wrong. It programs you to survive as long as possible.

This crazy Marley indirectly exposed him to substances and induced him to his death and will walk free. His arrest actually is to save his life until entropy goes down. He should be buying gin to police for arresting him.
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by greyboy130(m): 9:45pm On Oct 03, 2023
Why are they arresting the marlian, well let the proper thing be done ,
Please follow me on Twitter and I will follow you back,let's build a mutual community https://twitter.com/greyboy130
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by phemmyfour: 9:46pm On Oct 03, 2023
Wizzzkid:

Mugshot on what ground?
bullying n drug trafficking
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by mozona(m): 9:49pm On Oct 03, 2023
Story... none of them have been shown in police custody.
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:50pm On Oct 03, 2023
LollyP94:
Arrested or surrender himself??
I sure sey na this guy go police headquarters himself. NPF just wan use ham collect applauds ni

Of course, dude flew in for that purpose
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by bitingcool: 9:54pm On Oct 03, 2023
kingbee90:

Intel has it that Naira Marley & Sammy Larry are involved in a drug cartel network and they are backed by the governor of "the center of excellence" and his principal (bulaba) who recruited them to sell & distribute these drugs to the youths in Lagos using showbiz as a cover up.

No wonder NDLEA Lagos made naira Marley their ambassador and shortly after that, he used the same NDLEA officers to destroy Mohbad.

I doubt if Mohbad will get justice.

Exactly!!! for the fact that these guys peddle drug for the Chicago lord, they will most likely get a smack on the wrist unless mohbad ghost is on wreck mode then nothing they do will make them escape his wrath.
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by correctguy101(m): 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Life is designed for survival of the fittest neural network by any means, legally or illegally. It is just the principle of the game. The survival strategy is used as lessons and upgrades strategies by others organically.

The weak is destined to die and the strongest is determined to survive. This is not a moral universe, this is a training process for strongest of machines.

The greatest loss, is the lost of one's life in a field of existence. The universe does not care if you are right or wrong. It programs you to survive as long as possible.

This crazy Marley indirectly exposed him to substances and induced him to his death and will walk free. His arrest actually is to save his life until entropy goes down. He should be buying gin to police for arresting him.

A harsh reality.

No matter. All is Allowed.

Smh
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by Jagabanarmy: 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2023
kingbee90:

Intel has it that Naira Marley & Sammy Larry are involved in a drug cartel network and they are backed by the governor of "the center of excellence" and his principal (bulaba) who recruited them to sell & distribute these drugs to the youths in Lagos using showbiz as a cover up.

No wonder NDLEA Lagos made naira Marley their ambassador and shortly after that, he used the same NDLEA officers to destroy Mohbad.

I doubt if Mohbad will get justice.
Please be careful with your unsubstantiated facts and don't spread disinformation, you may be taken into custody to prove this nonsense you wrote here

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by etrange: 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2023
Was he arrested or invited for questioning?
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by Quebec91(m): 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2023
cheesy i tell you
Nazgul:

Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by TheBillyonaire: 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2023
correctguy101:

A harsh reality.

No matter. All is Allowed.

Smh

All is allowed because we are not actually Humans at our core. Being Human or as we say it, Human being, is just a virtual avatar in a cosmic play in a machine called Universe. Own and run by some bad ass alliances who I have come to respect and envy.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by shineeye1: 10:09pm On Oct 03, 2023
Pristine664:
What exactly is this guy's offence?? grin

cheesy

Na police siddon jejeje nai mohbad fans carry food come say make police chop! Nai police carry marley to appease mohbad people and collect wotowoto from Marley people. Police siddon jejeje nai food come make police chop! Na "god" win!
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by toxtimmy: 10:09pm On Oct 03, 2023
Story
Right now as I type, naira marly is logged into nairaland and looking at you guys type this shit at his room at police lounge at the police commissioner room chilling.... a few thousand dollars has been paid to police... nothing new or news.... naira Marley na APC pikin as he and his fans are just votes for APC....

1950Mack:
grin ope o... abeg make dem first cut him pr.i.c.k... they should castrate the werey tongue grin
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by etrange: 10:09pm On Oct 03, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

Please be careful with your unsubstantiated facts and don't spread disinformation, you may be taken into custody to prove this nonsense you wrote here

Lol... that's oxymoron right there, bro. I mean, if it's unsubstantiated, then it can't be a fact yet, right?

Meanwhile, that guy is boldly spreading a narrative that appeals to him as if they were facts. Imagine him saying "intels" as he's some top DSS agent. Lol.
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by wahalawahala: 10:10pm On Oct 03, 2023
Opanka44:

You can't be more correct Sir
shut up! So even if he's not found to be guilty they should roast him so u can b happy huh.. chicken brain
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by Caleb15(m): 10:17pm On Oct 03, 2023
were are thou
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by Styluss: 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2023
ori e gbale
TemplarLandry:
NM willingly came back to Nigeria and surrendered himself, hence his human rights should be respected please. He's gonna cooperate with the enquiry.

I dedicate “Japa” by Naira Marley to him.
Great jam!
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by EXOUSIAng: 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2023
oyeb15:
Mohbad bleeped by dating a Marlian dance girl. That omowumi would have fuked Naira Marley, Sam Larry , Zino etc in d label and might still be dating them. That baby isn't Mohbad but Sam Larry. But d influence of the girl's family made him had no choice.Her mum is a ranking Police officer. To loose a label and also her financial support will be very bad.
Mohbad father was given huge amount to fast track his burial. He couldnt question d lady because of greed and poverty.He cashed out on his sons death from d wife.

Mohbad wife should be arrested.The wife is still dating Sam Larry.The father too is very irresponsible and greedy that money made him forget about d worthiness of his son's life. He was buried alive cos nobody can bend d neck of a dead man.

Mohbad is a victim of poor family background and bad decisions based on emotion. They bought his family and he's befriending their hole.

I reject poverty in my life.
You were the one holding the touch light for Sam Larry when he was having sex with Her, I also learnt you were the one fanning them when the nack got hotter. Else how would you be so sure...

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by Solofresh2: 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2023
Nazgul:

Sam Larry has implicated Naira Marley in this case and they both belong to Tinubu
Sam Larry need to be tortured
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by rdsco(m): 10:26pm On Oct 03, 2023
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by Babalola0920: 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2023
You see this Naira Marley come back and SAM LARRY shows how devilish and backward this COUNTRY IS You know why they came they already got approval for greenlight from OLORIBURUKU People around whom they have done alot of evil for and understand that in this COUNTRY NO JUSTICE I'm a very compatriot person until i realize how devilish this society called Nigeria operates all i know is it will take a single bastard to make the huge difference we all seek in this country and i pray it never take long before it emerge AMIN

The whole scenario from the death till now that Naira Marley came back to the country are all PREMEDITATED by a group of devilish people with involvement of people in POWER running the state affairs nothing to remove from the quote.

At the end of the tunnel light will EMERGE INSHA ALLAH
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by tallfish145(m): 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2023
He will be released on self recognition
Re: Mohbad: Police Arrest Naira Marley by merry101: 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2023
NuCypher:
What is important in this context is that Naira Marley (king of Yahoo boy musicians) should be questioned. He deserves the questioning. There are a lot of grey areas yet uncleared by his notorious actions not only towards Mohbad, but also towards many others in his Marlian crew. The evidence points to that. In turn, the public deserves to know the results of the questioning so we can hold the Nigerian Police accountable. Yet, we won't see that. We likely won't see the results of any questioning which is very bad in itself and is a reflection of the hush-hush attitude with which authorities in Nigeria treat matters of immense importance.

Just dey talk say u get evidence for all ur rubbish

Stories u got from the Internet that I refuse to accept simply because no real fact there

Ur stories can't convince the jury

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger / 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Things” (Photos) / Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.