Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Don't Rate Your Opposition - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Don't Rate Your Opposition (68 Views)

Rate Your Chess! / Opposition Readies To Oust Imran Khan Over Poor Governance, Mismanagement / This Explains Northern Nigeria's Opposition To Resource Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Rate Your Opposition by AdetoyeAyomikun: 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2023
How was your day?

Don't rate your opposition.

Don't tell yourself, "Oh, the aspect should be dealt with very well this side. I will attend to it later."

The fact is that you can be an opposition to yourself; your character can be an opposition to your growth.

You know anger and malice are in you, but you tell yourself, "Let me deal with anger first. Malice is a small thing; I will touch it later."

Don't rate problems or opposition; face them squarely. Every single opportunity you have, face them, because you don't know the one that will stand against you.

Don't rank opposition; this one is small. Let me deal with the bigger issue first. Ha, it's dangerous. Bone is small, but if it chokes you in the throat, you won't know it's small.

Face every opposition squarely, because the same defeat big opposition gave you, small can do the same.

Opposition is opposition, no big and small.

How was your day?

Re: Don't Rate Your Opposition by iamtardey: 10:55pm On Oct 03, 2023
Up Man U still brav grin

(1) (Reply)

Super Strong Roller Shutter Installation In Lagos, Nigeria. / Hire The Reliable Audio Systems & Home Theatre Installation In Travis County TX / Nigeria Aims To Issue New Passports In Two Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.